Fav. Players
Maldini Kaka Sheva Pato Nesta T.Silva Messi Ozil Zidane DeLima Seedorf
Digao,, onyewu,, olivera,, kalac

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Digao,, onyewu,, olivera,, kalac

Did Digao even play a game for us?

And Kalac wasn't that bad. He was pretty okay considering his role, in my books atleast

Onyewu hardly deserves the worst player tag. Dude played like only two games for us....

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm possibly i still think we spent a lot on him for half a season especially when no other club wanted him and Real were desperate to get him off their pay role 9 goals in 20 appearances isn't so bad still think we paid over the odds at 8M, ..... i looked back over the squads for the past years starting with 1994 over the years we have signed a lot of great players but also a lot of poor players the list of poor players grew and grew to the point where it just got too depressing so i stopped.

Ya your right about the increasing poor signings, with Ronaldo however who wouldve expected him to have another knee injury for all they knew he was gonna be playing in Milan for a good 3 years. There are some very useless signings that we wasted money on though.

The pressure of having to sign players i think gets to them and they just sign whoever

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Stop trolling man

Quadrifoglio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Yepes, Zambrotta, Borriello
For me, Olivera and Jankulovski were the worst in recent years because of their cost. Olivera was just terrible, while signing Jankulovski while he had a broken leg was just so stupid, he never did regain the form of his Udinese days. Tempted to say Gilardino also, if nothing else for the huge hype he came with and the embarrassing dives in Glasgow.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Look who is back and not wasting any time obviously:thumbsup:

just fuck off man ... I dont want to get banned again because mods are in love with lady boy.

Quadrifoglio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Yepes, Zambrotta, Borriello
Hmm, not sure if serious, but to say Pirlo sucked for Milan is nonsense, he was integral to success's of both Milan and Italia for the previous decade. Sucks that he is in Juve now and doing well for them, but to right off his time at Milan is simply being bitter.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Probably some dude from this forum.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For me, Olivera and Jankulovski were the worst in recent years because of their cost. Olivera was just terrible, while signing Jankulovski while he had a broken leg was just so stupid, he never did regain the form of his Udinese days. Tempted to say Gilardino also, if nothing else for the huge hype he came with and the embarrassing dives in Glasgow.

How can you even mention Jankulovski?? Did you watch Milan when he was in good form, probably one of the best LB's in the world at that time

SHeVa_Mx

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten,Weah, Sheva, Maldini, Boban, Rui Costa, Kaká, El Shaarawy
Kutuzov, Pancaro, Onyewu

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would say Onyewu because I did not understand why at all he was being signed instead of trying to get someone like Lugano. A very close one would be Antonini.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
So many pointless squad players have been bought through the years.

We should hold a award Ceremony for this.

many, many strong candidates.

GtrFlo

Playmaker
Reaction score
About Sokratis: Is there any plan to take him back to Milan? He isn't world class in Bremen, but he certainly gets the job done. I didn't really follow the loan deal when it happened, so please don't mind my asking. And since I am a big fan of versatile defensive players I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Sokratis back with the squad.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Massimo-Ambrosini-celebrates-with-Clarence-Seedorf-0000033518.jpg

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
emerson was funny
mancini wasnt. defo the worst. painful to watch/think about.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Emanuelson, Antonini, Sokrates.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Since when is a team's captain their worst player??

That what it is turning out to be for us....