Piotr Zieliński

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milan are working on signing Zielinski from Udinese and aim to close the deal in the coming hours [Sky].

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Zieliński

piotr_zielinski_sc_3561563b.jpg

Big yes he would be such a great signing, also Napoli and Liverpool want him. Important signing i liked him last season at Empoli.

Last edited:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for less than 10mill its a good risk to take

Time to improve, promising, potential, and most importantly a CM. Not a "quick fix" like a essien, muntari, de jong ...ect

Thats the type of signings we should be making- not overly overpriced either. Thats why I didnt criticise bertolacci's signing (over-priced as fuck though), as I dont mind signings players in their prime/have potential and in the right position.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
for less than 10mill its a good risk to take

Time to improve, promising, potential, and most importantly a CM. Not a "quick fix" like a essien, muntari, de jong ...ect

Thats the type of signings we should be making- not overly overpriced either. Thats why I didnt criticise bertolacci's signing (over-priced as fuck though), as I dont mind signings players in their prime/have potential and in the right position.
This deal don't going to be for less than 10m. Likely upwards of 13m as Napolis bid, which got accepted, was 15m + zuniga

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Would accelerate the game in the middle.. But he is not the guy who assists or finished or organize the game..
We need someone to do that.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Can become a Vidal, or even better. Weaker defensively, but if Montella works on this then wow. I see hes got the tools to be our box to box midfielder.

Schedule