M'baye Niang Thread

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Why is him clarifying that he's not hurt a big issue with you guys?

He's not hurt. Nor did he blast Allegri. He just said the coach chose not to start him.

So what?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Yeah, like he did with Pato - oh he hasn't recovered from injury yet. Pato moved to Brazil and immediately starts playing. :lol:

Pato missed the first game in Brazil because he was injured.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
niang will get his chances in the derby, allegri,just,doesnt want to put too much,pressure on,the kid. HE will definitely start the derby I am sure

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
he got injured on the flight to Brazil :lol:

bad weather that day....the flight was prolly shaked hard...wth!even plane shaking?..wth patinho?whats wrong with you? :D

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Why is him clarifying that he's not hurt a big issue with you guys?

He's not hurt. Nor did he blast Allegri. He just said the coach chose not to start him.

So what?

yeah i don't get it.. hardly controversial

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
bad weather that day....the flight was prolly shaked hard...wth!even plane shaking?..wth patinho?whats wrong with you? :D

def got injured carrying his luggage :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
His ritualistic burning of Puyol may finally abate my anger at Puyol cheating Sheva in 2006.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Man....start this guy vs Barca in the next leg and put some counter attack pressure on their ass....that ought to frighten them and really seal the deal

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Got revenge for many years of Puyol being a cunt

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Gem of a talent. Didnt give a fuck who hes playing today, just played with confidence and strong technique.

I havent seen progress as quick as his, ever.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
What a great sub! He's fearless and cocky, great kid!

The buildup to the 2nd goal was just :eek::eek:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
prolly on the bench form the start then. in one way it's a good decision. he can come in late fresh and do some damage. and allegri should've said the truth; that he wont be starting niang. not that he wont play because he's "tired" :fp: allegri.

called it.:D:D:D:D what did he do to Puyol? simple. Puyol shat himself when he came up against Niang, who then passed to stephan who assisted muntari's goal. good appearance from him. always so calm and confident. ready to do damage.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every team in Spain/the CL knock-outs should buy a quick, powerful striker. They did not like that.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This guys is the perfect sub, my brain cant understand that he is so young, this kid have balls, he was not even shaky! A talent we should really work with! 100%

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
His ritualistic burning of Puyol may finally abate my anger at Puyol cheating Sheva in 2006.

I don't really hate Puyol anymore.
He is a good guy, a warrior, a man of his club. He likes Milan too

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Of course he was gonna play well, he has been doing so since he came on against Juventus in the Cup.. :star:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
18 years old, wtf this kid is going places I tell you.

Smooth skin btw.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
called it.:D:D:D:D what did he do to Puyol? simple. Puyol shat himself when he came up against Niang, who then passed to stephan who assisted muntari's goal. good appearance from him. always so calm and confident. ready to do damage.

btw theres no chance that puyols injury could put him out for three weeks is there i know its just a gash but a pretty big one. and puyol is a true warrior not even in the same class as that classless dogshit busquets and fabregas

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
btw theres no chance that puyols injury could put him out for three weeks is there i know its just a gash but a pretty big one. and puyol is a true warrior not even in the same class as that classless dogshit busquets and fabregas

naw. it's just a cut. but we may see him shit himself in front of his own fans again..who knows. :lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Every team in Spain/the CL knock-outs should buy a quick, powerful striker. They did not like that.

would have loved to see Balotelli out there today. I don not think they would like that one bit