Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MilanFan009 said:
Ok so now it looks like were losing Ronaldinho to Chelsea, Adebayor to Barca and Veloso to Juve. Yup, WE RULE THE TRANSFER MARKET ALRIGHT. Let's just wait and see what happens.........
and pato to doria :o

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
MilanFan009 said:
Ok so now it looks like were losing Ronaldinho to Chelsea, Adebayor to Barca and Veloso to Juve. Yup, WE RULE THE TRANSFER MARKET ALRIGHT. Let's just wait and see what happens.........
You obviously don't understand Galliani's words. click here :cool:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Milan are waiting for Barcelona to name their price for Ronaldinho, confirms Adriano Galliani.

“Ronaldinho is an important player and now we have to wait and see what Barcelona's demands are,” said the general manager.

The Rossoneri have agreed personal terms with the player some time ago, but the deal collapsed when they failed to agree on the price-tag with Barca.

After Emmanuel Adebayor seemed to move towards Barcelona instead, Milan are looking back to the former World Player of the Year.

He will play with Brazil in the Beijing Olympics along with Milan youngster Alexandre Pato, but recent appearances showed he had put on weight.

“He seemed a little bit overweight, but there can be no doubt the talent is still there.”

(official website) - i thought they already had a asking price??

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
CentreD13 said:
i stand corrected if it is but i didnt see it on the english version

They're usually slow getting all the news to the English page. It'll probably be tomorrow before you see it there.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
There's nothing to apologize for; that's why I go to the Italian page for the latest news and just google translate it. :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
acmilan.com has let the English version fall by the wayside for some time now. I usually wind up surfing the Italian version with a translator.

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Ronaldinho and Kaka behind Pato ???
Too many dancer on the field is not good also...
I suggest utilize Boriello, and rotate Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pato, and please dont forget Palloschi...
We got a huge problem with our target man, other than Borriello and Inzaghi, we got no reliable player upfront...

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
siatanhai said:
(official website) - i thought they already had a asking price??
After 2 years of talking big about it you would assume they are in daily contacts with barcelona, negotiating and lowering the transfer sum.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
i always knew there is a connection between the forum and that site,both are just so great..:D

but seriously,i got here through that site..

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Barcelona Set To Forget Adebayor

I know its an adebayor article but had to put it here for thehighlight below....

Is this true? goal.com

he Blaugrana sent sporting vice-president Marc Ingla to speak to the Gunners', but after talks failed to produce a deal he has returned to the Ciutat Contal.

Having turned down a bid of €30m, Arsenal maybe waiting for another offer to be lodged for Adebayor while Hleb is just waiting for the green light to leave.

But Barça want to complete all business by next Sunday (July 6) because that is the day that a referendum is held on whether the club's fans have confidence in the board.

If the vote of no confidence against president Joan Laporta is supported by Barcelona's members then he will be forced to stand down and elections will be called for September, at the earliest.

An interim board will be put into place and under the club's statutes will be unable to carry out any transfer activity, meaning that both Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o will stay.

Adebayor has been sending out mixed messages, even if Arsenal have not and their latest rejection of Barça's offer could end all interest in his services.

The Hleb saga may run until the end of the week, but coach Pep Guardiola has told the board that his arrival is not as urgent as a new striker.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
*Milan*4ever* said:
i always knew there is a connection between the forum and that site,both are just so great..:D

but seriously,i got here through that site..

lol.. you quickly fixed that :tongue: :D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan for Monday Dinho date

Milan’s laborious summer search for a forward has led Vice-President Adriano Galliani to Ronaldinho and he is ready to fly to Barcelona with a bid.

The Rossoneri have given up on Arsenal hitman Emmanuel Adebayor, who has been judged to be too expensive after the Gunners reportedly demanded £35m.

On Sunday, Barcelona will hold elections for their new President and it is believed if Joan Laporta stays in power he will sell Dinho as one of his first acts.

Milan have already begun provisional talks with Laporta and allegedly have the first stages of an agreement.

Reports in the peninsula suggest that Galliani has booked a flight to Barcelona for Monday and is set to call a Milan meeting to finalise the offer he will make.

However, if opponent Sandro Rosell is victorious, he may choose to keep hold of the Brazilian ace.

Rosell was the man who brought the former PSG star to the Nou Camp and he has consistently defended the wayward ace.

'Dinho dilemma

If Ronaldinho wants to restore his status in European football he must sign for Milan. But Steve Wilson wonders if money has become more important
The saga of Ronaldinho's transfer to Milan has been rumbling for almost two years now, but a resolution finally looks set to arrive. It seems likely that Joan Laporta's re-election as Barcelona President - the vote is to take place on Sunday - will see the red light given for 'Dinho's sale. At that point it will come down to the player. Does he want the prestige of Milan or the money of Manchester City?

On the face of it the two options are similar - in football terms. Both clubs will be competing in the UEFA Cup next season after having to watch their city rivals win the title last season and are hoping to improve their domestic performance in the new campaign, with a Champions League spot the target. And there is also a strong Brazilian presence already at both sides.

The big differences are the ones that will determine his future - and his reputation. Under the ownership of Thaksin Shinawatra, City can offer a far better financial package, but Milan has the history and status. At the end of his career, wouldn't Ronaldinho rather have Milan on his CV than Manchester City?

The Rossoneri look to be on the verge of a rebuilding process, and with youngster Alexandre Pato and superstar Kaka to play alongside at San Siro it is a chance for the buck-toothed magician to revive a career that has been on the wane over the last 12 months. The Citizens may also be on the verge of a new birth, but can they really expect to crack the Premier League's top four?

The opportunity to wear the world famous red and black stripes as well as the chance to help Milan win the UEFA Cup, the only major trophy they have never held, and their first Scudetto since 2004 should be enough to convince any player. If he chooses to go to Eastlands the only conclusion you can realistically make is that making money has become more important to him.

However, if his greed takes him to England, where Chelsea are also rumoured to be lying in wait, it may be a blessing for Milan. With Rivaldo and Ronaldo already having made a problematic passage through Milanello in the latter stages of their careers, maybe it is best not to complete the hat-trick of ageing and distracted Samba stars.

DiMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutti i Giocatori del Milan
i think the 180 % that he talked about were for sheva and Dinho, so it was 90 + 90 :p thats going to be what we are going to here if he isnt arriving

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
This crap has been going on for about 2 years now when will it come to an end? soon hopefully either way.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
not to mention goal has been reusing that same article with different wording for whats seems like an eternity

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
here we go again..

The prosecutor Ronaldinho: 'At Milan to 90%, everything is ready'

E 'Milan team in pole position to win the services of Ronaldinho. Or at least this report as Roberto de Assis, the brother-agent Brazilian fantasista of Barcelona: "Yes, this is the truth - told Telelombardia microphones and Antenna 3 - ways that go to Milan? 80-90 %. The important thing is that now is good and who is working for the future. "

De Assis continues: "It is true, you may go to Milan, everything is ready. There is a contract with the Barça, there are other possibilities, we will see over the next fifteen days. The Los Angeles Galaxy? No, no, absolutely . I will be in Houson to accompany Ronaldinho for a tournament. Escludo absolutely the Galaxy. "

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=87129
http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/articoli/13191/Ronaldinho+Milan

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they are slooow..GOAL.COM

De Assis: 90 Percent Chance Ronaldinho Will Sign For Milan

Ronaldinho’s brother and agent, Roberto De Assis, believes his sibling has a 90 percent chance of joining Milan this summer and he admits that everything is ready for the player to complete his move to San Siro leading to speculation that 'Dinho will sign for the club within the next few days.

Adriano Galliani has a great penchant for the Brazilian magician and he has always stated that ‘Dinho is there number one target.

However, Milan have struggled to hit the jackpot with the Camp Nou star and they have not managed to convince the Blaugrana to part company with their man.

De Assis is still confident Ronaldinho will move to San Siro despite reports claiming the playmaker may end up staying in La Liga.

“Yes, there is an 80-90 percent chance that Ronaldinho will sign for Milan, everything is ready,” De Assis told Telelombardia.

A number of clubs have been courting the Brazilian but his mega-money wage demands and Barcelona’s fee for the player have ruined interest from those teams who had designs on the player.

Chelsea are also in the running for ‘Dinho but it’s highly likely that he will move to San Siro following his brother’s latest revelations.

Schedule