Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
jasiom said:
Fifa U-20 World Cup
POLAND 1-0 BRAZIL (with alexandre Pato)

...and what about Polish players? Goalkeepers for instance, Bartosz Białkowski of Southampton could fit in as 2nd/3rd GK behind DIDA. and would be for the future... :-)
:star: ;)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Lima + the rest of the Brazilian midfield lacked creativity + probably was the reason why Pato didn't show up. Three or four moments of technical showcase don't warrant any exposure especially after the wayward attempt shot he created for himself. Though it must be said I have no experience in watching youngsters but I'll go against the odds ... no one Brazilian caught my eye thus far and that match-winner was definitely MOM.

Well done Poland!

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
pato will show his talent..
that was a lack of the team..
i knoe pato can do it..
he is the best teenager

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Kaká, Maldini
teis said:
First of all, since we can only sign one non-Europeen player each year I don't think he's gonna come.

And second, how come we can't sign him? I mean, we signed players like Bloudek and Weah Jr when they were under 18. Why can't we do that in this case?

Thats because it's the brazilian law which forbids a player to sign a professional contract untill he is 18. Weah and Bloudek aren't brazilians.

Anyways, I'd get him for a proper price.
But seeing as the two money wasters Inter and Chelsea are up for a bid too, we most certainly won't sign him.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Let them get him for 25M. Fools. ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pato is a talent but there is no way in the world he is worth 20m+. Inter are deadset lunatics.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Besi said:
The price is pumped alot .. his price is probably around 4-6 million euro.. same money we payed for Ricky Kaka..
6 million u gotta be kidding me... in the world of football these days 6 million wont buy you goal posts

FaraJ

;}
Reaction score
Alex the Duck: No preference

"I must say the truth is I have no preference," Pato told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"If I went to Milan I would find a beautiful group of Brazilians and it would be beautiful to play with people such as Kaka and Ronaldo."

Ronaldo is a particular hero of Pato's but the teenager is modest about comparisons that have been made between him and the talismanic striker.

Pato explained: "Ronaldo has been my idol since I was a child. At 17 he was an absolute star, whereas I must still learn a lot.

"I watch Ronaldo and Kaka on television and use them on the PlayStation.

"I often choose Milan but also Chelsea, Barcelona and Inter."

For the whole thing: Sky Sports

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
San Paolo said:
Pato is a talent but there is no way in the world he is worth 20m+. Inter are deadset lunatics.
No, Inter are just bloody ambitious, unlike Milan who are satisfied to sit on their laurels and tell themselves they are the best and that they don't need anyone. Inter takes Pato who in a couple of years will be amnong the best players in the world and Milan is choosing between a 31 year old Chelsea flop&traitor and a unprofessional, immature troublemaker reject from Madrid who has played 3 matches in the last two seasons just to save some money, even though Berlusconi is one of the richest people in the world. Moratti is 1000 times more dedicated to his club than him, no wonder why Inter fans love him so much.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
No, Inter are just bloody ambitious, unlike Milan who are satisfied to sit on their laurels and tell themselves they are the best and that they don't need anyone. Inter takes Pato who in a couple of years will be amnong the best players in the world and Milan is choosing between a 31 year old Chelsea flop&traitor and a unprofessional, immature troublemaker reject from Madrid who has played 3 matches in the last two seasons just to save some money, even though Berlusconi is one of the richest people in the world. Moratti is 1000 times more dedicated to his club than him, no wonder why Inter fans love him so much.
you make me laugh... were friggin CL winners, and theres a friggin reason for it... moratti is dedicated, but hes a jackass too... berlusconi loves the team more than anyone, and he knows how its run better than anyone too, he created a special environment, one where few people could fit in, its not about the moves and the goals and the skills, for him the players we get must be able to understand the rules of milan so as to be able to settle in, if a player as good as maradona cannot settle in club like milan, i guarentee you he will not get you the CL in the end...

i think all the skeptics should shut up and wait because year after year we come back with trophies and theres nothing left to prove to anyone

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
San Paolo said:
True, ridiculous to gamble that much on someone who is not proven, i think 10m would be pushing it. I'd prefer to get Cassano of the players we are linked to, if that fails I'd rather get Sheva. I don't want Bucky or Eto'o, both are over rated and over priced.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
You know I hope for the kids sake Pato choses Chelsea...
Inter always had good,talented players and never managed to bring out the best in them.Pato is doomed to fail if he signs for Inter...
Mark my words

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Ronaldo9 said:

Or we buy Cassano for less money.

Pato flops and never becomes good, Cassano who is already provens explodes at Milan and Milan win the Scudetto while Inter finishes 6the because Pato can't adjust to those Argentinians

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Jivara said:
you make me laugh... were friggin CL winners, and theres a friggin reason for it... moratti is dedicated, but hes a jackass too... berlusconi loves the team more than anyone, and he knows how its run better than anyone too, he created a special environment, one where few people could fit in, its not about the moves and the goals and the skills, for him the players we get must be able to understand the rules of milan so as to be able to settle in, if a player as good as maradona cannot settle in club like milan, i guarentee you he will not get you the CL in the end...

i think all the skeptics should shut up and wait because year after year we come back with trophies and theres nothing left to prove to anyone

finally someone said something good! I'd rather leave Pato to go to inter, suck and then get him out of their hands cheap, where he will be reborn.

STOP THINKING OF MONEY AND BIG PLAYSTATION NAMES! 17 year old for 25m? i mean come on!!!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Galliani rejects Pato price
Monday 2 July, 2007
Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has poured cold water on recent speculation that the Rossoneri will move for Brazilian starlet Alexandre Pato.

The 17-year-old is currently at the Under-20 World Cup in Canada where Rossoneri boss Carlo Ancelotti is amongst representatives from several top European clubs keeping an eye on the promising striker.

However, Pato is currently under contract with Copa Libertadores holders Internacional until 2009 and the Porto Alegre outfit have reportedly valued him at around £10m – a fee Galliani is unwilling to pay.

“Ancelotti tells me that Pato is a very talented youngster, but he is young and I believe that you can’t spend that much on a player when it’s not certain he will become the new Kaka’,” Galliani insisted.

Galliani’s comments will come as a disappointment to Pato after he told La Gazzetta dello Sport that he would relish the chance to join his idols at Milan.

“To play alongside Ronaldo would be the best. I often play as Milan on the Playstation and there are so many Brazilians there,” he enthused.

While Pato’s first outing in Canada ended in a disappointing defeat against Poland, Palermo’s Edison Cavani impressed for Uruguay against Spain.

The ex-Danubio marksman opened the scoring in the 2-2 draw and made a strong case for a starting place in the Rosanero side in the coming season.

channel4.com

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
if you notice Inter are going for any player we go for ever since after we took Ronaldo...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Jivara said:
Monday 2 July, 2007
Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has poured cold water on recent speculation that the Rossoneri will move for Brazilian starlet Alexandre Pato.

The 17-year-old is currently at the Under-20 World Cup in Canada where Rossoneri boss Carlo Ancelotti is amongst representatives from several top European clubs keeping an eye on the promising striker.

However, Pato is currently under contract with Copa Libertadores holders Internacional until 2009 and the Porto Alegre outfit have reportedly valued him at around £10m – a fee Galliani is unwilling to pay.

“Ancelotti tells me that Pato is a very talented youngster, but he is young and I believe that you can’t spend that much on a player when it’s not certain he will become the new Kaka’,” Galliani insisted.

Galliani’s comments will come as a disappointment to Pato after he told La Gazzetta dello Sport that he would relish the chance to join his idols at Milan.

“To play alongside Ronaldo would be the best. I often play as Milan on the Playstation and there are so many Brazilians there,” he enthused.

While Pato’s first outing in Canada ended in a disappointing defeat against Poland, Palermo’s Edison Cavani impressed for Uruguay against Spain.

The ex-Danubio marksman opened the scoring in the 2-2 draw and made a strong case for a starting place in the Rosanero side in the coming season.

channel4.com

So we finally have someone that has agreed to join us but we cant afford him. LOL

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Inter are just trying to piss us off. That's all. I'm starting to ponder whether they even have scouts. It seems to me every player we seem to target that all of a sudden they are interested as well.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha Pato's comments about the PS2 are GOLD!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
haha Pato's comments about the PS2 are GOLD!
Word!
happy0009.gif

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
They're wasting their money just to piss us off... Let them spend 20+ mil on the kid...

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
San Paolo said:
Inter are just trying to piss us off. That's all. I'm starting to ponder whether they even have scouts. It seems to me every player we seem to target that all of a sudden they are interested as well.

they're just trying to raise the price tag of the players we go after just to stick it to us after the suazo affair and after we rose that banner after the CL.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
menon_inc said:
So we finally have someone that has agreed to join us but we cant afford him. LOL
Coincidence ?
Or is it a part of the Milan plan of "we r getting shit this season , as usual" ?

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Jivara said:

Wee, we can now happily go after a Real Madrid washed-up Cassano! :beer: Or dream of Adriano...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila,kaka,gourcuff,oddo,luis garcia,milner,aimar
Pato=milan

galliani said Pato's price is too high..if we include oliveira in the transfer..maybe we can get pato..maybe anyone say that Pato is too young ,so he can be like messi..when he become more mature..he will be the new kaka..I am sure about that..... SO..HURRY..GET HIM..BEFORE HE SIGN FOR THE OTHER CLUB

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only idiots would pay 20-25 million on the kid. I couldn't care less if we'll miss out on a star to be, he's not the only one within his age bracket showing a bit of potential, he's just the darling of the media hype machine this year.

Last edited: