Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
All the best Pato. Appreciate everything you did for us. A beautiful farewell at Milanello :cry:

Pretty sad to see him go but I think this was for the best for both parties at this moment in time.

All the best Pato :)

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Here's a video of Pato's goodbye if you haven't seen it. :cry:

Just another example of how amazing the club is and how it is a true family. There's also a video of van Bommel crying when he left as well. Sigh...

I look forward to his return in 2-3 years

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Here's a video of Pato's goodbye if you haven't seen it. :cry:

Just another example of how amazing the club is and how it is a true family. There's also a video of van Bommel crying when he left as well. Sigh...

I look forward to his return in 2-3 years

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Some of you should be really ashamed for badmouthing Pato. At least he didn't join Chel$ki for money like some did before.

Forza Papero! Thanks for the memories. Best of luck!

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Some of you should be really ashamed for badmouthing Pato. At least he didn't join Chel$ki for money like some did before.

So Pato was playing for Milan because of what? The true feeling of being on a beloved family? How about Internacional fans? They should be angry at Pato because he joined Milan for money?

That's capitalism, dude, judging players because they change teams to make more money is ridiculous.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
31285_397706271948_1573062_n.jpg

Please come back one day. We are waiting! :(

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Yeah. At least he didn't win a balon dor like some before did.

At least he didn't lead serie a in goals multiple times like some did.

At least he didn't score 25 + in all competitions multiple times like some did.

At least he didn't leave in or before his prime cause he was mad/sad.

Honestly I don't get this. He never really achieved anything worthwhile. It happens.

Seedorfd was right per usual. We overinflated his head. He got fat (mentally)

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Hoping to see him back one day. Goodluck Pato

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
interesting, but makes sense. :)

btw, Corinthians hold the highest four records.

That 2005 transfers, it was all paid by Kia (yeah, the Tevez agent, though the money is actually from Boris Berezovsky)... He was a partner of Corinthians at the time. The people involved ended up jailed, accused of money laundry and so on.

Last edited:

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That 2005 transfers, it was all paid by Kia (yeah, the Tevez agent, though the money is actually from Boris Berezovsky)... He was a partner of Corinthians at the time. The people involved ended up jailed, accused of money laundry and so on.

I remember reading that story. :)

By the way, I didn't notice that the two tables on transfer-in and transfer-out use different currency units. Got confused for a second. :lol:

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Best of luck.. But I can guarantee he won't be back... He's gone for good.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
have to admit, when january 1 rolled around my second thought (following the initial 'happy new year!') was 'yes, transfer window open...how soon before pato is ex-milan?'

looks like pato is headed where he wants to be...so good luck to him.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Some of you here are beyond delusional.Pato has been show every courtesy possible from Milan.

-The club stuck by him during his numerous injury problems.
-They payed him a lot of money for a guy that barely played.
-They choose to keep him, even though we had a offer that gave us loads of money for a player that could not get fit to save his own life.

What more could have Milan done by him?And how did this twat repay us?By throwing a fit and leaving.Also posted some instagram pics, so i guess its all even in the end.

Oh wait, no ..no its not.Fuck you Pato.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
31285_397706271948_1573062_n.jpg

Please come back one day. We are waiting! :(

It depends of him. Besides his injuries, if he decides to grow up and polish his skills, the only window that he/we will have, it is after the world cup; otherwise, it is a story without a good ending.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some of you here are beyond delusional.Pato has been show every courtesy possible from Milan.

-The club stuck by him during his numerous injury problems.
-They payed him a lot of money for a guy that barely played.
-They choose to keep him, even though we had a offer that gave us loads of money for a player that could not get fit to save his own life.

What more could have Milan done by him?And how did this twat repay us?By throwing a fit and leaving.Also posted some instagram pics, so i guess its all even in the end.

Oh wait, no ..no its not.Fuck you Pato.

Dud, Pato had childish kind of behavior. However, how about, Pato, if you do not want injuries, you need to gain muscle mass like a wrestling fighter to never have injuries? Be realistic, we ruined him because we kept making him bigger, we brought Dinho (party king); and according to some rumors, we brainwashed the kid's head that he was the best thing since sliced bread.

Not to mention, I cannot disagree that he needed to be benched for his poor performances; however, there are are 2 players that are used a lot even they have been terrible this season ( Boa and Noce) plus Boa being used as CF.

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
1. I agree with what Seedorf said, he is the professor, he cant be wrong.
2. Apart from injuries, Pato is the kind of person that needs to be guided (him saying some months ago that Al has to tell him precisely what needs to be done), not like SES that can find his own worth in a team.
3. (Related with 1 and 2) Him complaining that he does not get playing time. If no service from midfield, he only daydreams, what could you expect Ducky? B had to change midfield and coach to suit him nicely.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking cunt Pazzini in that video, Pato gives a speach, goes round saying good bye like a real man, and he just stands there pissing himself at something fkin irrelevant to the whole situation. Makes me hate that piece of shit even more!!!

:lol: fuck off, butthurt fanboy

Pazzini did nothing wrong and if there's anyone who deserves hate from Milan fans, then it's Pato.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fucking injury bitch!

I hate him so much for being injured all the time!

Why couldn't he invent some new muscles and legs? ITS NOT HARD FFS

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
shit, pato was crying, i never expected him to be so emotional. It makes me sad watching him leave. Good luck pato, u were great for us in the scudetto chase but due to unforeseen circumstances, we could not witness your true potential this year.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking injury bitch!

I hate him so much for being injured all the time!

Why couldn't he invent some new muscles and legs? ITS NOT HARD FFS

I hate him because he got injured all the time?

I hate him?

I don't hate him. But he acted like a spoiled brat when he made the agent threats, seems to have acted like a spoiled, lazy brat for most of his time here and he put the club in a very bad situation by asking to get sold to Corinthians specifically and threatening to leave for free if he doesn't get what he wants and refusing to extend his contract on a lower salary despite getting so many undeserved millions of euros from the club.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
I hate him because he got injured all the time?

I hate him?

I don't hate him. But he acted like a spoiled brat when he made the agent threats, seems to have acted like a spoiled, lazy brat for most of his time here and he put the club in a very bad situation by asking to get sold to Corinthians specifically and threatening to leave for free if he doesn't get what he wants and refusing to extend his contract on a lower salary despite getting so many undeserved millions of euros from the club.
Did he really want Corinthians specifically, or just Brazil? Don`t make stuff up.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Schedule