The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 18-10-2019, 17:51   #15221
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
pioli: There! I caught you!
Paqueta:
Pioli: Being brazilian... Don't play dumb with me
0/10
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 17:57   #15222
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
It's obvious Leo got an offer he couldn't refuse. Spend hundreds of millions on the biggest names in Europe or rebuild Milan with the Ante Rebic deals of the world?

I'm glad we're taking the Elliott route, even if it means suffering during the rebuild. What they did with the budget is such a positive move for the club.

The only thing worrying about the Elliott ownership is that they'll sell to whoever offers the most. But then again it can't be worse than what San Silvio did, can it...?
Didn’t we hire him away from PSG? I think he just realized it’s a lot more fun to have carte blanche than it is to have a fucking dipshit like Gazidis veto his transfer deals so he returned.
Milan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 17:58   #15223
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
One of those rare expert views on Milan that sounds logical and implies we are getting closer and closer to a sale: https://www.football-italia.net/1453...preparing-sale

I've posted this in the appropriate thread as well

Molto interesting read. Thanks for posting!
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 18:05   #15224
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post

F&M did a shit job at Inter

They come here and do....a shit job

Gazidis made moves that didn't benefit Arsenal on the pitch.

Our first loss under Ivan was losing Leonardo, who realized that our sporting ambitions are incredibly low now. Then we go on to hire an entry level n00b who has us in shit.

Hell even Gattuso isn't convinced.

Now we've hired a guy with a not much better record and are hoping that he'll turn into Capello .... I hope you are seeing a pattern here

Or Leo jumped the ship as soon as someone showed him the money... again. There’s a pattern too in Leos decision making.

That said I tend to agree that Gazidis still has to do a lot to justify him getting royaly paid even for international standards. I won’t join your pessimism, bit I will stay sceptical towards Gazidis tho... at least for now .
Old 18-10-2019, 18:09   #15225
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oedipus View Post
Not starting Leao seems stupid AF

Only in Milan, there is something like a „ballotagio“ around the best player of recent weeks.

Just bench Suso for once ffs
Old 18-10-2019, 18:11   #15226
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
It's obvious Leo got an offer he couldn't refuse. Spend hundreds of millions on the biggest names in Europe or rebuild Milan with the Ante Rebic deals of the world?

I'm glad we're taking the Elliott route, even if it means suffering during the rebuild. What they did with the budget is such a positive move for the club.

The only thing worrying about the Elliott ownership is that they'll sell to whoever offers the most. But then again it can't be worse than what San Silvio did, can it...?

I would even say the higher the offer, the more serious ambitions the potential buyer has with us
Old 18-10-2019, 18:16   #15227
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I would even say the higher the offer, the more serious ambitions the potential buyer has with us
The smart, super rich don't overpay. Look at the likes of Man City, PSG and even Inter in Italy. They buy low on clubs and then pump in money to their liking. There's a reason Milan's only buyer was a broke con artist from China that couldn't afford to keep the lights on. Thank you Silvio.

Last edited by rossonero1; 18-10-2019 at 18:19.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 18:32   #15228
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
The smart, super rich don't overpay. Look at the likes of Man City, PSG and even Inter in Italy. They buy low on clubs and then pump in money to their liking. There's a reason Milan's only buyer was a broke con artist from China that couldn't afford to keep the lights on. Thank you Silvio.
Technically Elliot got us for low price as well right?

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 18:43   #15229
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Technically Elliot got us for low price as well right?
At the start yes Milan fell into their laps. The amount has grown a lot considering the costs and deficits they have to cover. Not to mention building a new stadium as well. You could see why they are asking for close to a billion to at least try to turn a profit.

Like 2 loans to Li of 300m and 30m. Something like that? Covering last year and this year's losses, so over 200m. Paying for half a new stadium so like 500-600m. Normal costs of running the club like salaries, transfers, etc. Maybe they might not turn a profit if the club continues to suck lol.

Last edited by rossonero1; 18-10-2019 at 18:53.
Old 18-10-2019, 18:47   #15230
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Silvio Berlusconi was responsible for the Chinese government’s capital flight restriction
Old 18-10-2019, 18:53   #15231
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Suso is like silent desease that kills u in the end.

Also hes perfect sale coz he creates huge + in accounts as G bought him for only few milions of bananas. So please dear God of calcio, make Suso sold soon, very soon! Coz Milan WILL have to sell, no matter what the papers write.
Papers also wrote about Maestro so...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 19:01   #15232
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Can the Leo asslicking stop already? Jumped the ship my ass, after spending money on the likes of laxalt and samu, and we'll see what piatek and paqueta will turn into. He's far from a dream SD, I like Maldini/Boban transfers more so far. Leao and Theo are awesome buys. Bennacer to be seen.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Last edited by LocalHero80; 18-10-2019 at 19:04.
LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 19:16   #15233
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Silvio Berlusconi was responsible for the Chinese government’s capital flight restriction
Silvio Berlusconi's shield maiden in the house.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 19:17   #15234
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Tell that Suning
Old 18-10-2019, 19:22   #15235
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

I agree. But someone who’s willing to pay up to 1 billion in my reasoning has bigger plans than riding mediocrity in Serie A.

Li on the other hand... was something else beyond any reasoning (grazie Silvio). Actually in my books those money laundry conspiracy theories involving Silvio are gaining momentum. That or Li is an even better manipulator than Silvio. Or Li simply has lost his mind. I dunno. That story how he refused to sell to Comisso only to loose everything truly has been something.
Old 18-10-2019, 19:23   #15236
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Quote:
^ steven zhang respecter
Old 18-10-2019, 19:27   #15237
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I agree. But someone who’s willing to pay up to 1 billion in my reasoning has bigger plans than riding mediocrity in Serie A.

Li on the other hand... was something else beyond any reasoning (grazie Silvio). Actually in my books those money laundry conspiracy theories involving Silvio are gaining momentum. That or Li is an even better manipulator than Silvio. Or Li simply has lost his mind. I dunno. That story how he refused to sell to Comisso only to loose everything truly has been something.
Regardless it's all in the past now and a clean slate. We'll see if Elliott finds someone willing to pay up. From the sporting side of things it looks like the finances will only get worse with each season of mediocrity that passes by.

But you are right the Li story is fishy. He should be living in a box on a street corner in China. Just having to surrendering Milan to Elliott with money that didn't even belong to him to start with shouldn't have been where it ended for him.

Last edited by rossonero1; 18-10-2019 at 19:35.
Old 18-10-2019, 19:32   #15238
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandokan View Post

Can you be more lazy then Suso? He cant even lift his freaking leg in that first exercise.
Thanks for sharing this training video

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 20:03   #15239
Neo'82
Always On Point

Pioli has abolished the pre-match ritiro on the eve of matchdays for Milan. By the end of training session, team will have dinner together, after that whoever wants to go and sleep at home will be allowed to then will return to Milanello in the morning for breakfast [Sky]

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 20:12   #15240
Pingu
#PiolIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Pioli has abolished the pre-match ritiro on the eve of matchdays for Milan. By the end of training session, team will have dinner together, after that whoever wants to go and sleep at home will be allowed to then will return to Milanello in the morning for breakfast [Sky]
Maybe players will have a clearer head.

Signature
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote