Dreaming of Milan?

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
OK guys I'm here to clean up the off topic!! Its had some not-so-good threads made by someone we ALL know ;) :D OK so here goes....... Who dreams of Milan? And if you do tell us about your dreams!! :D

I have had about 5 Milan dreams. A couple playing for them, in the San Siro and stuff. Two better ones were: Rivaldo was playing for the team I play in and it was me and him up front. He was really good and I set him up for a goal!! The other is one i had 2 or 3 nights ago:

I was getting a trial for Milan and was sitting on the bench with some other hopefuls. We played against Juve in a 5-a-side indoor match and we beat them (ambro, seedorf etc were playing too)!!! I didnt score but after Ancelotti came over and asked us how we played out of 8 :D (he could speak English too) I was trying to speak to him in Italian even though he could speak english :rolleyes: I said I played 7 out of 8 and some others said that. Then one guy said he played 10/10 and I was angry because the manager was impressed and he cheated since it was out of 8 :mad: After that we played a team called Celtic Zvongar or somehting :conf: and they were a team of girls. Anyway the manager played this really crap team against them exexpt for me and Maldini who were the only good ones. Anyway we were really thrashing them then I scored with a right foot volley (which is unusual since I'm let footed) and the bench went wild!!! even Ancelotti!

It ended with me going into my local supermarket and everyone knew me, they were all going "alright?" and I looked at my reflection and I was John Dahl Tomasson!! :eek: It was spooky!!

*deep breath*

so you guys got any dreams you would like to share? :D

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
come on! do you seriously think this thread is better than the ones where you tell something about yourself???... I dont think those are that bad cause we can know each other better... about your dream well... I guess you are watching too much soccer lately hahahahahaha... Look, even If im a hardcore Maldini, AC Milan and Italy fan I have Never dreamed about them... I guess I prefer to watch the games alive and not in that kind of "virtual" way, hahahaha :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
lol Jamie :D I really like this thread by the way
thumb.gif

I also have these freaky dreams most of the time! But I don't remember them as well as you do! Most of the time I dream of Sheva you know
mushy.gif
:D
However, the only dream I remember very well is the one I had before our match against Perugia in season 98-99, when we won scudetto!!
That morning I dreamt that I was watching 90 minuto with my bro (Rossoneri :D), I was waiting for the result and then they wrote
Milan-Perugia 2-0!!! :eek:
I was so happy in the dream, but when I woke up I felt very scared 'cause usually the opposite of the dream happens! I didn't tell anyone about my dream and kept quiet, but fortunately we won with the same result and it was very cool
luxhello.gif
I was telling Rossoneri that the I dreamt of the same thing that morning :proud:
Oh, I just wish if it happens again En Sha Allah!! :angel:

FORZA MILAAAAN!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
come on! do you seriously think this thread is better than the ones where you tell something about yourself???... I dont think those are that bad cause we can know each other better... about your dream well... I guess you are watching too much soccer lately hahahahahaha... Look, even If im a hardcore Maldini, AC Milan and Italy fan I have Never dreamed about them... I guess I prefer to watch the games alive and not in that kind of "virtual" way, hahahaha :D

No I suppose not, I was kidding myself that this was better, Its been my lifes ambition to know your middle name ;) :D

Kyara said:
lol Jamie I really like this thread by the way

Thank you!! ;) :D

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Alex said:
I only remember some dreams, the erotic ones. ;)

Wouldn't you like to share your dreams with us ;) :D

About me....i don't know i haven't dreamed anything like this.....never.....as far as i know

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Shakira said:
Well so it's pretty normal for me to dream about Nesta, Inzaghi, etc etc
lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well, it is normal for you. but what's worrying is that some other people do the same thing... :eek: like jamie, for example :head:

i don't know why i'm picking at you the whole night :D i guess it's because spurs drew with chelsea and your fulham lost at home to assenal ( :mad: ) so i have to take my frustration on somebody :D kidding ;)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh Scharatz you are bad bad boy!!

Btw When will you understand that Arsenal are best in England?? :conf: :)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Dreams?? I don't remember my dreams so often...
But among the fews, I can tell you I dremt Sandro Nesta only once.

Situation?
Sandro, Bobo Vieri and me at the supermarket; we walked together around the market and I ask them to go and get items I needed to buy.

Absurd? :head:
No...
The really absurd this is that...
they did it!!! :)

4.jpg

Schedule