The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2018, 16:27   #20061
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Basically, Kojak is saying he knows better than Milan management

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
Old 18-09-2018, 16:28   #20062
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Let's all be as objective as this little fellah^^

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 18-09-2018, 16:30   #20063
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Basically, Kojak is saying he knows better than Milan management
And everyone else in the world since only he is objective.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 18-09-2018, 16:33   #20064
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Actually thicko I’ve been nothing but objective regarding our performances so far this season. I’ve given praise where praise is due as well as highlighted our flaws as and when appropriate. Check my posts. I was the first to say we played well against Napoli for the first hour and on level terms. However, we were totally outclassed in the final third of the match and deserved to lose. Similarly, we dominated Roma in the first half (mostly due to EDF’s horrible tactics) but the second half was 50-50 and could’ve gone either way. Luckily, Gattuso’s ambitious substitutions paid off in the end. However, Sunday’s performance was a complete shitshow against a fodder club we should be steamrolling. Btw, if you think we’re playing great football you need to get your eyes tested. Besides the usual suspects (Juve, Lazio, Napoli) plenty of fodder clubs like Atalanta, Spal and Sassuolo play as good as us if not better.

Regarding the mercato, I fully understand we were limited by FFP but that doesn’t justify leaving a 35m defender and 25m winger on the bench when money’s tight. Neither does it justify wasting 20m on a third LB when that money could’ve been put towards a quality creative mid like Pastore. Those are Mirabellend-esque moves not remarkable ones.

Like I said before, Gattuso is a decent coach but the squad isn’t equipped with the right players to realistically challenge for top 4. The lack of quality, creative mids in addition to fast, explosive wingers is already showing and will bite us in the ass.
You are genuinely thick

35m defender? Dude who hasnt played in a back 4? Has had little to no preseason with the club? Play him over Musacchio who has actually been decent and better than Romagnoli?

25m winger? Says fuckin who? Just because we value Bacca at 12m? A guy who refused to go anywhere else and also didnt wanna stay? A guy who is new to the league?

20m defender? You mean the guy we bought for cash + Lapa from a Genoa side who couldnt pay?

I fail to see where exactly you are getting your imaginary numbers from.

Let me break it down for your thick head.

- No one was willing to meet our asking price for Bacca. He only wanted Villarreal. It was either let him go them on a massive cut price or get Samu in return. There is no 'we could have gotten someone else' in this situation.

- Bonucci was hellbent on leaving and we wanted Higuain. We wanted Caldara but Juve wont sell him unless we valued him the same as Bonucci. Our hands were tied.

- Laxalt money was largely offset by Lapadula who Genoa were struggling to pony up the cash for. We had to fucking buy him because of what happened with Strinic.

Not surprised that a mercato fan like you only looks at basic numbers instead of the actual circumstances those transfers happened in.

Heck, I wont be surprised if you fail at transfers even in Football Manager.
Old 18-09-2018, 16:38   #20065
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

As reported by Luca Pagni, Gazidis, in Milan, will earn 4 million euros per season. The South African manager will be the highest paid in Serie A. Marotta has been overtaken at 2.6 million.

But not only: Gazidis will also have a part of Milan's shares. So it will also be his interest to improve the economic situation of the rossoneri.
Old 18-09-2018, 16:45   #20066
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

🤨
Old 18-09-2018, 16:46   #20067
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
As reported by Luca Pagni, Gazidis, in Milan, will earn 4 million euros per season. The South African manager will be the highest paid in Serie A. Marotta has been overtaken at 2.6 million.

But not only: Gazidis will also have a part of Milan's shares. So it will also be his interest to improve the economic situation of the rossoneri.
That escalated quickly.

Signature
Old 18-09-2018, 16:56   #20068
beegees
make me adm in

Objectively
-Kojak opinion about our 3 milan games (napoli, roma, cagliari) and about Gattuso are correct.
-Ash opinion about mercato is correct.
Old 18-09-2018, 16:58   #20069
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Objectively
-Kojak opinion about our 3 milan games (napoli, roma, cagliari) and about Gattuso are correct.
-Ash opinion about mercato is correct.
So that's your opinion?

Signature

Quote:
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 18-09-2018, 17:00   #20070
beegees
make me adm in

man you guys are lucky my English is limited.
otherwise, I won't stop posting my opinion.
Old 18-09-2018, 17:03   #20071
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Fly Emirates-Arsenal: with Gazidis, the sponsorship for the jersey has gone from 5.5 million to 40 million pounds a season.

Milan have Fly Emirates, hopefully he can do the same.
Are we joining EPL?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 18-09-2018, 17:05   #20072
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
You are genuinely thick

35m defender? Dude who hasnt played in a back 4? Has had little to no preseason with the club? Play him over Musacchio who has actually been decent and better than Romagnoli?

25m winger? Says fuckin who? Just because we value Bacca at 12m? A guy who refused to go anywhere else and also didnt wanna stay? A guy who is new to the league?

20m defender? You mean the guy we bought for cash + Lapa from a Genoa side who couldnt pay?

I fail to see where exactly you are getting your imaginary numbers from.

Let me break it down for your thick head.

- No one was willing to meet our asking price for Bacca. He only wanted Villarreal. It was either let him go them on a massive cut price or get Samu in return. There is no 'we could have gotten someone else' in this situation.

- Bonucci was hellbent on leaving and we wanted Higuain. We wanted Caldara but Juve wont sell him unless we valued him the same as Bonucci. Our hands were tied.

- Laxalt money was largely offset by Lapadula who Genoa were struggling to pony up the cash for. We had to fucking buy him because of what happened with Strinic.

Not surprised that a mercato fan like you only looks at basic numbers instead of the actual circumstances those transfers happened in.

Heck, I wont be surprised if you fail at transfers even in Football Manager.
Lol thicko let me give you the facts (warning: your pea sized brain might explode when confronted with reality)

1. Caldara - who cares if he had little pre-season with the club? He spent the majority of pre-season playing in a back 4 at Juve so it’s hardly new to him. Also, lmao if you think Musacchio has performed better than Romagnoli. Musacchio’s totally average and is demonstrating why he spent last season on the bench. Regardless, Musacchio started a few games early last season despite coming from a different league so there’s no reason a Serie A experienced defender like Caldara shouldn’t be given a shot. Especially since we’re leaking goals every game. Clearly the current setup isn’t working.

2. Samu - we paid 18m cash for him + Bacca (8m) = 26m. In other words, we spent close to 20m cash for an inexperienced, unproven winger from a foreign league who’ll most likely spend the season on the bench like Silva. How’s that a good move you complete imbecile? Haven’t we learnt anything from last season? Also, so what if Bacca refused to go elsewhere? At worst, we would’ve had a proven backup striker who averages a goal every other game in multiple leagues in case Higuain gets injured. Not exactly a bad option to have given we’re playing 3 comps. That’s surely better then giving him away for chump change (8m) and spending nearly 20m we don’t have on a risky bench player.

3. Laxalt - so let me get this straight, Genoa sold Perin for 12m, Izzo for 8m and handed Criscito a huge contract but can’t cough up for Lapadula? Yeah right you gullible clown Regardless, by agreeing to take a third unnecessary LB we’re paying them nearly 20m instead of spending that money elsewhere. I guess we owe them and should bail them out given all the favours they did for right? Btw, given RR strong start to the season Laxalt is destined to ride the bench just like Samu. 10/10 ‘remarkable’ mercato indeed

Last edited by Kojak; 18-09-2018 at 22:23.
Old 18-09-2018, 17:07   #20073
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Objective = etc

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
Old 18-09-2018, 17:07   #20074
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Are we joining EPL?
I think so.
Old 18-09-2018, 17:08   #20075
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
man you guys are lucky my English is limited.
otherwise, I won't stop posting my opinion.
As long as it's objective opinions.

Signature

Quote:
Old 18-09-2018, 17:09   #20076
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Next to Gazidis will come an Italian manager, who will relate to the league and UEFA. The candidate seems to be Umberto Gandini. (Il Sole 24 Ore)
Old 18-09-2018, 17:24   #20077
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
That escalated quickly.
it was known, no? that's how they recruited him ...

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 18-09-2018, 17:24   #20078
R.Akbar
World Cup Winner

Elliot's Milan comes with big fat high rank managements, excluding the Board of Directors.

That'd be very uncomfortable for any coach.

Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
Old 18-09-2018, 17:25   #20079
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Next to Gazidis will come an Italian manager, who will relate to the league and UEFA. The candidate seems to be Umberto Gandini. (Il Sole 24 Ore)
About time, us sending Fassone to uefa was a joke.
Old 18-09-2018, 17:49   #20080
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
it was known, no? that's how they recruited him ...
Still, when you read it as an official statement...

Oh well, as long as we get to the top.

Signature
Closed Thread