The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2018, 20:47   #20461
forward
AC Milan Icon

Thank goodness forum was down for the Atalanta match. At least a 100 pages of bullshit averted.

Signature
Old 24-09-2018, 20:52   #20462
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
Thank goodness forum was down for the Atalanta match. At least a 100 pages of bullshit averted.
Thank jesus indeed.

And I still laugh at people bitter over Allegri.

Imagine hating Allegri after he has the season stolen from him with awful officiating, then he exceeds expectations every season getting the players sold out from under him, finally goes, and takes Juventus to new heights.

Must hurt being the booby charlatan.

Oh, and being the 2nd best manager in CL, almost taking out Zidane without a bullshit last minute decision, over the past 6 years.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
Old 24-09-2018, 20:53   #20463
stevan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Materazzi as his assistant, and steal Nedved from Juve to sub in for one of our noob managers or president.
Yes, now we're talking!

Quote:
Icardi must be the starter though if he comes. We are in desperate need for a moron who hasnt scored a goal this season, goalscoring is our main problem now that we have Higuana
Absolutely, you don't bring a guy like that to sit on the bench.

Signature
Old 24-09-2018, 20:54   #20464
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
lmao? Bonaventure was the reason we had chances in that game
No offense, really, but that's the problem. He plays as a false mezzala and- if you're not paying attention to things going on off the ball- he looks like a great player. But watch when we press how many times he helps, when RR is in trouble in possession how many times does Jack appear on your screen to get him out of danger. How many times did Hakan try to combine with him and he gives a bad pass and now we're defending again. Watch to see Jack when he's dribbling with the ball, he never looks up. Watch to see if he releases the ball when better-positioned players are waiting.

Bonaventura is a player who's best when close to goal, but for a midfielder thats supposed to do more its not acceptable.

Last edited by jawz10; 24-09-2018 at 21:03.
Old 24-09-2018, 21:05   #20465
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Thank jesus indeed.

Imagine hating Allegri after he has the season stolen from him with awful officiating, then he exceeds expectations every season getting the players sold out from under him, finally goes, and takes Juventus to new heights.

Oh, and being the 2nd best manager in CL, almost taking out Zidane without a bullshit last minute decision, over the past 6 years.
as shameful as it is to have that title on your Milan board avatar, we're well aware of your views, no need to waste energy. We are aware
Old 24-09-2018, 21:21   #20466
stevan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post

I know, some people are next level stupid.

*looks at every coach we had since Allegri.

Signature
Old 24-09-2018, 21:35   #20467
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kak, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Fuck the Atalanta game was depressing, to lose the game like that, very disappointing. Yet some people on here still manage to perform even worse in terms of posting.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Aspiring Head of Milan Lab
Old 24-09-2018, 21:39   #20468
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

I thought we played well again, i don't see it Gattuso fault the team spooned the chances, we should have been out of sight by ht.

Bad subs though. Hakan was the one to go, he was bad.
Old 24-09-2018, 21:41   #20469
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
@DiMarzio on Sky: I see that Milan are playing very well and I wouldnt worry about the current form. When you play well, it may happen that you dont win a game, but in the long term they will eventually start winning games.
This basically
Old 24-09-2018, 21:47   #20470
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Fuck the Atalanta game was depressing, to lose the game like that, very disappointing. Yet some people on here still manage to perform even worse in terms of posting.
if i recall correctly it was a draw \_(ツ)_/
Old 24-09-2018, 21:54   #20471
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kak, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
if i recall correctly it was a draw \_(ツ)_/
Losing as in giving away a won game at the end, very unfortunate. Yes was a draw, still gave away a win which is what I meant.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Aspiring Head of Milan Lab
Old 24-09-2018, 21:55   #20472
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Gattuso with that shite selection of players cost us another 2 points.

The very least he can do is bench that fodder Donaruma, and only play him in El for a while. The way he reacts to crosses is atrocious, and could have easily cost us all the 3 points.

Signature
Old 24-09-2018, 22:00   #20473
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Gattuso with that shite selection of players cost us another 2 points.

The very least he can do is bench that fodder Donaruma, and only play him in El for a while. The way he reacts to crosses is atrocious, and could have easily cost us all the 3 points.
this is true. Until we start winning every game by 3 goals, he is a constant threat for our points. we can perform well and defend well, and then he can do a panic move like when RR cleared the ball from the line. I think current Milan creates problems for itself, the enemies dont do as much. Dollars fuck ups, Gattusos stupid subs. Excluding the Cagliari game we were playing pretty well up front, but then someone always makes an amateur mistake.
Old 24-09-2018, 23:49   #20474
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevan View Post
Bring in Allegri and Icardi and we are set.
Tbh I'd rather take Perisic and Nainggolan/Brozovic given how piss poor Hakan't and Plank are proving to be. However, Higuain's doing great especially given who he's playing with whereas Icardi doesn't have a "nice personality"

I'd take Allegri back in a heartbeat. The good thing is if he were to return he'd demand high calibre players unlike "yes man" Rino.
Old 24-09-2018, 23:51   #20475
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

It's clear from the Atlanta game that this club's missing half a dozen starters.

What a waste of 250m over the past 2 years
Old 25-09-2018, 00:05   #20476
R.Akbar
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
It's clear from the Atlanta game that this club's missing half a dozen starters.

What a waste of 250m over the past 2 years
Does that includes this year? Or we're talking last season & a season before?

TBH, our starters superfine.
We lost 4 points during subs period.
I'm with Paolo, its mental thingy

Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
Old 25-09-2018, 00:17   #20477
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post

We need 2 new wingers and 2 new mids minimum. Hakan, Suso, Bona + Biglia are good bench players but shouldn't be starting. I'm willing to give Kessie the benefit of the doubt as I think he could explode if he was surrounded by better players. Also, depending on how Conti comes back from injury we may need a new RB.
Old 25-09-2018, 00:21   #20478
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

I don't think we need to do all that, I think we need to use a formation that suits us. 4-3-3 suits a few players that were our best performers for the last 2-3 years. Its time to move on. We can win with 4-3-3 but we need a real CM who helps the team win the ball back and keep it.
Old 25-09-2018, 00:53   #20479
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post

it is a mental thingy, bakayokos mental thingy.
Old 25-09-2018, 01:26   #20480
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

It’s a personality thingy
Closed Thread