The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2019, 14:24   #20701
Neo'82
Always On Point

Pepe Reina will be out for 20 days with an injury. Milan should let Antonio Donnarumma leave for Olympiacos after the Coppa Italia game against Napoli on Tuesday next week, according to @DiMarzio.

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Old 25-01-2019, 14:26   #20702
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Pepe Reina will be out for 20 days with an injury. Milan should let Antonio Donnarumma leave for Olympiacos after the Coppa Italia game against Napoli on Tuesday next week, according to @DiMarzio.
the disrespect to plizzari

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:27   #20703
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
According to Tutto sport, Leonardo will try to sign Deulofeu from Watford on a loan plus option to buy formula.
yes, yes and yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Deulofeu is fast but selfish. Sometimes it works out well, sometimes he's forgettable.
Give him the Gattuso treadment. It will work. I have no doubts if this deal materializes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Paredes to PSG done according to Di Marzio
Paredes was much wanted when we didn't knew that Baka is a legit footballer and Biglias return is a matter of days. Now I couldn't care less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post

zapata is a beast i like him too
Funny thing is, this is probably his 1st real "good" season. You remember mr. concentration?

Jokes aside. This season he's been arguably our best defender. Scratch that arguably. He's been our best defender period. I hope he'll stay, but we shouldn't offer him a massive salary only to match Fenerbace. If he wants to continue with Milan, great, if he wants a bigger paycheck and a more longterm contract, I can fully understand that. He's what? 31? 32? I wouldn't give him more than 2 years. It's not that he's been an unremovable pilar of this team. It just happened this season that he finally is playing on a very high level on a constant base
Old 25-01-2019, 14:32   #20704
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

On Zapata and Calhanoglu: "Calhanoglu you invented it, it does not exist, there is someone who likes to write always on Calhanoglu ... Leipzig wanted it, but I always told the company, just like me, that is a fundamental player and has never been on the market.

- Gattuso has no say on transfers, Leo will ship Hakan in a blink of an eye. RnB (c)

sorry for gtranslate but its obv.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 25-01-2019, 14:40   #20705
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Merda trying to steal Zap from us?
I dont mind, they managed to make Cannavaro look no better than Roque Junior, so imagine how Zap will perform there.

Signature
Quote:
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 25-01-2019, 14:45   #20706
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Funny thing is, this is probably his 1st real "good" season. You remember mr. concentration?

Jokes aside. This season he's been arguably our best defender. Scratch that arguably. He's been our best defender period. I hope he'll stay, but we shouldn't offer him a massive salary only to match Fenerbace. If he wants to continue with Milan, great, if he wants a bigger paycheck and a more longterm contract, I can fully understand that. He's what? 31? 32? I wouldn't give him more than 2 years. It's not that he's been an unremovable pilar of this team. It just happened this season that he finally is playing on a very high level on a constant base
he was good when he first arrived. together him and mexes formed one of the best defense in second half of that season. he was very reliable last season too. with miha, he had his worst season. other two seasons, i don't particularly remember.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:45   #20707
Pingu
#PiolIN

Milan have offered Zapata a one-year extension with his current salary of €2m + bonuses that take it up to €2,4m/year. Leonardo has no intentions of letting the defender go this transfer window despite strong interest from Fenerbahce. [@DiMarzio]

Great by Leo to offer him one year (I'd say they can nego. to 2 years if needed) and to offer same salary + bonuses to keep him.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:46   #20708
Pingu
#PiolIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
he was good when he first arrived. together him and mexes formed one of the best defense in second half of that season. he was very reliable last season too. with miha, he had his worst season. other two seasons, i don't particularly remember.
The other two, he would have a solid performance stained by a brainfart every other game that would lead to a goal.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:47   #20709
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

Are you guys actually comparing Deufoleu with Carrasco? Like really? One played 2 UCL finals, scored in a UCL final against real, the other best thing he did was create a goal out of nothing against Bologna.

Come on, stop the nonsense!

Signature
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""
Hand me an .8
Beam me up and land me in space
I'ma sit on top of the world I'm already there
And shit on Printer and Jube
As long as I'm on pills, and I got plenty of pot
I'll be in a canoe paddlin' makin' fun of your yacht
Old 25-01-2019, 14:48   #20710
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
Are you guys actually comparing Deufoleu with Carrasco? Like really? One played 2 UCL finals, scored in a UCL final against real, the other best thing he did was create a goal out of nothing against Bologna.

RnB

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:49   #20711
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

delofeu was very annoying player. basically less talented menez. if he were to give up his habit of ball hogging, would be useful because of his pace. his shots weren't that bad either.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:50   #20712
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
On Zapata and Calhanoglu: "Calhanoglu you invented it, it does not exist, there is someone who likes to write always on Calhanoglu ... Leipzig wanted it, but I always told the company, just like me, that is a fundamental player and has never been on the market.

- Gattuso has no say on transfers, Leo will ship Hakan in a blink of an eye. RnB (c)

sorry for gtranslate but its obv.
who are you trying convince ? ur self ?

lets make this clear, if a good offer were to arrive he d probably be sold with or without gattusos approval.
Old 25-01-2019, 14:54   #20713
Moggster
Banned

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Hakan should be the no.1 player to sell. How do you even utilize a player like that. He can't be on the wing, he can't be in the midfield. The trequartista role? as much as I like it, that role has all but disappeared.
Old 25-01-2019, 15:11   #20714
Pingu
#PiolIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster View Post
Hakan should be the no.1 player to sell. How do you even utilize a player like that. He can't be on the wing, he can't be in the midfield. The trequartista role? as much as I like it, that role has all but disappeared.
I think he can be useful in midfield but we have better players like Paqueta and Bona who can actually play the role, just lack his killer long pass that he sometimes has.

Other than that, he's probably only suited to the middle of a 4231 and again Paqueta would be far better in that kind of role I think.
Old 25-01-2019, 15:14   #20715
Dokoa
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post

Deulofeus salary $1.2m
Carrascos salary $12m
Old 25-01-2019, 15:31   #20716
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Gattuso on rumors of new players:

"We are fine as we are."

Brought a tear to my eye.
Old 25-01-2019, 15:52   #20717
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Bologna renovating their stadium as well.
Old 25-01-2019, 15:55   #20718
Dokoa
World Cup Winner

Gattuso: Piatek like Robocop!
Old 25-01-2019, 16:02   #20719
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Deulofeu?? 👍👍
Yes I had requested his return
Old 25-01-2019, 16:11   #20720
Pingu
#PiolIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Deulofeu?? 👍👍
Yes I had requested his return
4 goals 3 assists with us in 1,463 mins, with a much worse squad. If he learns to be less selfish he could be useful. Definitely worth getting on loan + option this window if we can't get Bergwijn or something til summer.
Closed Thread