The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2018, 10:59   #10661
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
Does Pep have a deep understanding of Manchester City??

Having one of the greatest players of all time, Modric, Bale coming off the bench, Isco, Kroos, Sergio Ramos, and so on isn’t why Zidane succeeded at Real Madrid? It’s because he had an “intimate understanding of the club”?

Conte had an intimate understanding of Chelsea, where he went and won the Premier League and FA Cup in two seasons? Or International football for that matter, where he turned a poor Italian squad into contenders?

Allegri had an “intimate understanding” of Juventus when he arrived and continued dominating Italy? Or Milan, where he won a title as well?

Please

I don't care if he intimately knows all the cleaning ladies on Milanello and their daughters, the guy is not fit for the coaching job at the highest level.
His record before Milan is laughable. Anyone with half a brain could predict what was gonna happen when he was appointed.
I will say it again, he will never be a good coach. Not even if he tries his hardest for the next 50 years. Because he simply doesn't possess the tools for it.
Even Stramaccioni at Inter was better equipped to be a professional coach, and he's a nobody.
Shouldn't have been appointed in the first place, shouldn't have been extended, shouldn't have kept with him for so long.
Enough is enough. Get him out of there

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 11:07   #10662
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
In the event of manager change, Milan will try to appoint Arsène Wenger, who wants a long contract and a big hand on the transfer market. Otherwise, there is Roberto Donadoni, who is liked by Maldini and Francesco Guidolin, who is Scaroni's suggestion.

[@NicoSchira from GdS]

He will fit in great with these soy girls.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 27-12-2018, 11:33   #10663
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

yeah imagine that great combo Scaroni, Wenger, Laxalt, Samu

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 27-12-2018, 11:44   #10664
nvdmrd
Senior Team Member

Wenger *
If no conte then murinho/zidane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 27-12-2018, 11:46   #10665
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdmrd View Post
Wenger *
If no conte then murinho/zidane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 11:48   #10666
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

murinho

Signature
Quote:

Old 27-12-2018, 12:10   #10667
joyrider
Il Moderati

mourinlol
Old 27-12-2018, 12:16   #10668
Clarence
Feel the indifference

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.

Juve struggled in the exact same way as Milan against Frosinone and didn't manage to find the net before the 81st minute. They are tough to break down. Who scored? Cristiano Ronaldo. We don't have the same quality and Higuain is as some has mentioned struggling both mentally and physically. I agree with necro and localhero80 among others that keeping Gattuso is the best solution for now. Let him have a go at it with a fully fit squad before letting the hammer drop. I hope neither of Conte, Wenger and Mourinho get to set their crooked feet inside Milanello.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:22   #10669
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
Juve struggled in the exact same way as Milan against Frosinone and didn't manage to find the net before the 81st minute. They are tough to break down. Who scored? Cristiano Ronaldo. We don't have the same quality and Higuain is as some has mentioned struggling both mentally and physically. I agree with necro and localhero80 among others that keeping Gattuso is the best solution for now. Let him have a go at it with a fully fit squad before letting the hammer drop. I hope neither of Conte, Wenger and Mourinho get to set their crooked feet inside Milanello.
You conveniently ignored Inter thrashed them 3-0, stop making excuses. We didn't look bad with just Frosinone, Raz listed all the games where we drew with the minnows of the league.

I am for keeping Gattuso and give him more tools in January until a better replacement comes along, but we absolutely cannot afford to lose points any more and the situation is pretty dire. If we lose against SPAL and he comes back with the same BS, he needs to go, even if its for Donadoni at this point. I am actually surprised they aren't going in retreat training...

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 12:25   #10670
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Right... it's not like we need to get to the UCL at all costs, we can continue this experiment. Oh, wait, we need to reach top 4 at any cost...
Old 27-12-2018, 12:28   #10671
Clarence
Feel the indifference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
You conveniently ignored Inter thrashed them 3-0, stop making excuses. We didn't look bad with just Frosinone, Raz listed all the games where we drew with the minnows of the league.

I am for keeping Gattuso and give him more tools in January until a better replacement comes along, but we absolutely cannot afford to lose points any more and the situation is pretty dire. If we lose against SPAL and he comes back with the same BS, he needs to go, even if its for Donadoni at this point. I am actually surprised they aren't going in retreat training...
Inter played at home didn't they? Of course it is not good enough playing 0-0 away at Frosinone, but Higuain had at least two massive chances which he would have converted last year. The Juve game broke him and I fear he is beyond repair.

Last edited by Clarence; 27-12-2018 at 12:36.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:37   #10672
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

People say serie a is not competitive.

Look at us, spent 300mil cant beat shit.

On a different note. Wenger is 70. Will he make it until the end of the season?

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 27-12-2018, 12:39   #10673
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Bologna was tough to break, Frosinone actually attacked us pretty well and we didnt struggle to score, we struggled to play in general.

Signature
Quote:

Old 27-12-2018, 12:43   #10674
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
People say serie a is not competitive.

Look at us, spent 300mil cant beat shit.

On a different note. Wenger is 70. Will he make it until the end of the season?
what has the fucker done to get appointed as our coach? Srsly, why not get Lippi, Capello? Compared to Wenger's success theirs is even more recent

Signature
Quote:

Old 27-12-2018, 12:51   #10675
Rhat
World Cup Winner

I would rather keep Gattuso than bringing these useless managers.
The only feasible target in the market i would really like is Leonardo Jardim.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:51   #10676
beegees
make me adm in

Gattuso fake fan fanboiz suggestion so far:
- famous coach won't promise anything
- after all, we can't hire them, becauss ffp
- just let this season end without even fight
- let's reset our target to be just avoiding relegation

Old 27-12-2018, 12:52   #10677
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Inter played at home didn't they? Of course it is not good enough playing 0-0 away at Frosinone, but Higuain had at least two massive chances which he would have converted last year. The Juve game broke him and I fear he is beyond repair.
Bro, it did not just start with Frosinone.

Higuain does have weak mental strength, I have not disagreed with that point. But you can ask the exact same question that people are doing to defend Gattuso: who can we replace him with in January with no money to spend and 18m already spent for this season's loan?

I'm sorry but I just disagree with you guys here, especially with necromancer. He thought CF is our biggest problem since we had Luiz Adriano/Bacca combo even though we spend money every summer. How many more CFs do we need to buy only to spit out at lower value 1 year later to realize we need a real manager? I rather take my chances with even Donadoni or Wenger + proceed with Higuain than stay with Gattuso and get Morata

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 12:52   #10678
Clarence
Feel the indifference

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Bologna was tough to break, Frosinone actually attacked us pretty well and we didnt struggle to score, we struggled to play in general.
I disagree to an extent with your view that we struggled to create play against Frosinone. It was more a case of failing in being decisive when the opportunity arose.

Last edited by Clarence; 27-12-2018 at 12:58.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:54   #10679
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
In the event of manager change, Milan will try to appoint Arsène Wenger, who wants a long contract and a big hand on the transfer market. Otherwise, there is Roberto Donadoni, who is liked by Maldini and Francesco Guidolin, who is Scaroni's suggestion.

[@NicoSchira from GdS]

I keep telling myself it won't be Wenger because this is exactly what Gazidis doesn't want - Wenger with extensive control for a long time just like before at Arsenal.

However the rumours keep coming back. Is it just lazy journalism or is there some truth to it.

No to Wenger please. And x100 if he is coming for more than 6 months and establishes another Arsenal full of Diabys, Cygans, Senderoses and Joel Campbells.

Signature
One promise that always remains
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
Old 27-12-2018, 12:55   #10680
Clarence
Feel the indifference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Bro, it did not just start with Frosinone.

Higuain does have weak mental strength, I have not disagreed with that point. But you can ask the exact same question that people are doing to defend Gattuso: who can we replace him with in January with no money to spend and 18m already spent for this season's loan?

I'm sorry but I just disagree with you guys here, especially with necromancer. He has asked for a different CF since we had Luiz Adriano/Bacca combo. How many more CFs do we need to buy only to spit out at lower value 1 year later to realize we need a real manager? I rather take my chances with even Donadoni or Wenger + proceed with Higuain than stay with Gattuso and get Morata
I haven't said that we should replace Higuain. I'm hoping he will rediscover himself, but I fear he won't.
Closed Thread