The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2018, 12:56   #10681
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I keep telling myself it won't be Wenger because this is exactly what Gazidis doesn't want - Wenger with extensive control for a long time just like before at Arsenal.

However the rumours keep coming back. Is it just lazy journalism or is there some truth to it.

No to Wenger please. And x100 if he is coming for more than 6 months and establishes another Arsenal full of Diabys, Cygans, Senderoses and Joel Campbells.
I think its a lazy rumor. We aren't going after him.

I really hope Leo is quietly working on someone like Jardim.

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 12:57   #10682
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I keep telling myself it won't be Wenger because this is exactly what Gazidis doesn't want - Wenger with extensive control for a long time just like before at Arsenal.

However the rumours keep coming back. Is it just lazy journalism or is there some truth to it.

No to Wenger please. And x100 if he is coming for more than 6 months and establishes another Arsenal full of Diabys, Cygans, Senderoses and Joel Campbells.
But Wenger's shit is better than Gattuso

You know you're fucked when a mod says stuff like that

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 27-12-2018, 12:58   #10683
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
I haven't said that we should replace Higuain. I'm hoping he will rediscover himself, but I fear he won't.
There are games that you play "well" but end up drawing but that game vs. Frosinone definitely was not "it". We cannot continue to lose points, I think SPAL is absolute last straw.

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 12:59   #10684
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

I say no to any non-interim coach rn. In summer we'll have a chance to bring back Carlo, and most better coaches also like to start in summer. If there's a slight chance of Conte, he already said that he's not gonna take a club in winter.

Signature
Quote:

Old 27-12-2018, 12:59   #10685
Clarence
Feel the indifference

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
There are games that you play "well" but end up drawing but that game vs. Frosinone definitely was not "it". We cannot continue to lose points, I think SPAL is absolute last straw.
I agree.
Old 27-12-2018, 13:04   #10686
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
I say no to any non-interim coach rn. In summer we'll have a chance to bring back Carlo, and most better coaches also like to start in summer. If there's a slight chance of Conte, he already said that he's not gonna take a club in winter.
Not getting 4th place isn't going to do us favors in terms of FFP.

We kind of need that to happen. Under Gattuso, I just don't see any improvements. The players are now just going through the motions of passing and watching their team mates trying to create. We look about the same as when he took over from Montella.

We really need 4th place at all cost which is why management is thinking about investing in January. No way are they going to continue with Gattuso if we play like this. Also, its not a guarantee that those said managers are just going to want to take over the mess (who knows where we will end up with Gattuso)

Signature
Old 27-12-2018, 13:06   #10687
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
I think its a lazy rumor. We aren't going after him.

I really hope Leo is quietly working on someone like Jardim.
Amen to that.

Signature
One promise that always remains
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
Old 27-12-2018, 13:13   #10688
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Not getting 4th place isn't going to do us favors in terms of FFP.

We kind of need that to happen. Under Gattuso, I just don't see any improvements. The players are now just going through the motions of passing and watching their team mates trying to create. We look about the same as when he took over from Montella.

We really need 4th place at all cost which is why management is thinking about investing in January. No way are they going to continue with Gattuso if we play like this. Also, its not a guarantee that those said managers are just going to want to take over the mess (who knows where we will end up with Gattuso)
Then we get an interim who is better than Gattuso, isn't hard to find. Getting some washed up asshole like Mou or senile Wengy on a big contract that we're gonna die to terminate 6 months later is 2x as stupid as keeping Rino at helm.

Signature
Quote:

Old 27-12-2018, 13:13   #10689
beegees
make me adm in

Elliot is not a company that filled with stupid employees like Gattuso fanboiz that never understand what a good coach is.
A good company would never let an unproven manager with bad performances continue working on particular company project. Company like Elliot would never relying on "faith".
I believe Elliot already have proper research and analysis about who should they hire to replace Rino.
And I believe he is one of those famous names.

Scaroni, Gazidis, Leo, Maldini, Moncada (new chief scout)
are great individuals with proven track record on their current role (except maldini)

Brace yourself. Great coach are coming!
Old 27-12-2018, 13:16   #10690
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

thankfully, due to his blameless nature maldini cannot help but do the right thing..how fortunate his presence has become. i am very glad that gattuso will not be sacked
Old 27-12-2018, 13:17   #10691
Pingu
#PiolIN

I honestly think the only coach who would be willing to come here in January and could do well with the team in Jardim.
Old 27-12-2018, 13:20   #10692
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Elliot is not a company that filled with stupid employees like Gattuso fanboiz that never understand what a good coach is.
A good company would never let an unproven manager with bad performances continue working on particular company project. Company like Elliot would never relying on "faith".
I believe Elliot already have proper research and analysis about who should they hire to replace Rino.
And I believe he is one of those famous names.!
this is who elliott is filled with:

i'm sure these bankers have many ideas about calcio.....
Old 27-12-2018, 13:22   #10693
beegees
make me adm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
thankfully, due to his blameless nature maldini cannot help but do the right thing..how fortunate his presence has become. i am very glad that gattuso will not be sacked
Maldini? Blameless nature?

after his retirement he blame Galliani and chinese new owner multiple times.
Blameless maldini also gave his middle finger to curva sud.

Let's see buddy
Old 27-12-2018, 13:24   #10694
beegees
make me adm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
this is who elliott is filled with:

i'm sure these bankers have many ideas about calcio.....
Those bankers be like

Old 27-12-2018, 13:25   #10695
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Why are sick people tolerated here? Now we're gonna allow shitting on Maldini? remove the hazard

Signature
Quote:

Old 27-12-2018, 13:28   #10696
beegees
make me adm in

Elliot top management indeed doesn't understand football.
But they do have people who understand.
Should I continue? What kind of stupidity is this
Old 27-12-2018, 13:33   #10697
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

We can't make 5 consecutive passes, can't score in 4 straight games (2 against relegation sides) and can't score a single goal from set pieces. Wtf are you even discussing?
Old 27-12-2018, 13:33   #10698
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

and the people elliott hired, who understand calcio...?? maldini and leonardo

grazie paolo rino resta
Old 27-12-2018, 13:40   #10699
Dokoa
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
I haven't said that we should replace Higuain. I'm hoping he will rediscover himself, but I fear he won't.
Don't worry, he is flying to London next week. Then after he leaves i wonder which attacker some people here will blame for us being shit
Old 27-12-2018, 13:44   #10700
Oedipus
AC Milan Legend

Congo wants Rino to stay and Duncan to come. We would become Frosinone.
Closed Thread