The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2018, 01:12   #10901
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
No pre match press conference from Rino tomorrow? Usually they announce the presser ahead of time.
How do you even keep tabs on this shit

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Old 28-12-2018, 01:13   #10902
beegees
make me adm in

I think Wenger actually coming only as a caretaker.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:16   #10903
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Still no ban log on the mystery guy I'm waiting

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 28-12-2018, 01:21   #10904
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
How do you even keep tabs on this shit
Usually Milan themselves or the journalists say it. Fishy that there doesn’t seem to be one.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:26   #10905
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Gattuso’s press conference is scheduled for 2pm local time tomorrow.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 28-12-2018, 01:26   #10906
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Usually Milan themselves or the journalists say it. Fishy that there doesn’t seem to be one.
even if its his last game, he'd still have a conference, so.. thats not it

Signature
Quote:

Old 28-12-2018, 01:34   #10907
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Gattuso’s press conference is scheduled for 2pm local time tomorrow.
Thanks. Guess I missed it.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:35   #10908
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Thanks. Guess I missed it.
bummer

Signature
Quote:

Old 28-12-2018, 01:55   #10909
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

CM reporting us vs Chelsea for Lozano. Would be nice to hear it from a more reliable source. If true would be fantastic. We need more pace and drive on that left hand side

Signature
One promise that always remains
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
Old 28-12-2018, 02:04   #10910
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Jardim managed to get a big spending club to the relegation zone?

Rino resta
not big spending

and they sold most of the starters from before
Old 28-12-2018, 02:33   #10911
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
bummer
Old 28-12-2018, 02:51   #10912
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Jardim is actually an idea that makes sense. At least he is trying to play attractive football from what I remember. I wouldn't expect any miracles though. Hakan won't turn into James Rodriguez just by changing the coach but IF we're going to change, let's go for someone with a big name that likes playing offensive football, who deserves to be given time.

Oh and I forgot - let's not make it a gigantic cunt that is historically tied to criminals or Arsene Wenger because fuck Arsene Wenger.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Aspiring Head of Milan Lab
Old 28-12-2018, 02:59   #10913
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Oh and I forgot - let's not make it a gigantic cunt that is historically tied to criminals or Arsene Wenger because fuck Arsene Wenger.

Couldn't have put it more eloquently myself!

Signature
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
Old 28-12-2018, 03:00   #10914
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
I think Wenger actually coming only as a caretaker.
What else are you predicting

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
Old 28-12-2018, 03:04   #10915
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Jardim is probably the best realistic candidate. He led Monaco to a title over PSG, that’s pretty impressive imo. Monaco also had a great CL run, over the last two seasons they’ve sold all the key players he had and replaced them with average players. Monaco are still playing like absolute ass without him.

I wouldn’t be upset if he came to Milan, there’s better coaches out there but the would want to come here in our current state? We’re not a top club atm and there’s A LOT of work to be done to get us back to the top.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken, the sleeping giant just hit snooze on its alarm 🔴⚫️

Last edited by Donato; 28-12-2018 at 03:16.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:33   #10916
truant
sexy football fetishist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Jardim is probably the best realistic candidate. He led Monaco to a title over PSG, that’s pretty impressive imo. Monaco also had a great CL run, over the last two seasons they’ve sold all the key players he had and replaced them with average players. Monaco are still playing like absolute ass without him.

I wouldn’t be upset if he came to Milan, there’s better coaches out there but the would want to come here in our current state? We’re not a top club atm and there’s A LOT of work to be done to get us back to the top.

Indeed. As fans I think most of us know where we are at and have been at for some time now since Ibra and Thiago Silva left us. We're not looking for immediate three in a row CLs and an uninterrupted 10 year domination of Serie A. We're not fantasizing about attracting players like Neymar and Mbappe, or coaches like Pep or Klopp - not yet at least. We're looking for a project with clarity, attractive football and an indication that we are moving in the right direction.

That maybe we can scale the heights of before in 3-5 years. I'm sure that's congruent with what Elliot are planning. I'm also sure that Leo and Paolo know this and are working hard towards it.

I was content with Gattuso earlier in the season because there was some indication that he was growing and evolving and had a sense of direction and purpose. However more recently he has seemed lost and we can't afford to lose another season. Leo and Paolo need to address it by either supporting Rino to the hilt by giving him champions on the field and some help on the bench, or they need to diplomatically replace him with someone capable who can give us that long-term project back to the top in 3-5 years. The only available name acceptable at the moment has to be Jardim.

Signature
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
Old 28-12-2018, 03:40   #10917
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Indeed. As fans I think most of us know where we are at and have been at for some time now since Ibra and Thiago Silva left us. We're not looking for immediate three in a row CLs and an uninterrupted 10 year domination of Serie A. We're not fantasizing about attracting players like Neymar and Mbappe, or coaches like Pep or Klopp - not yet at least. We're looking for a project with clarity, attractive football and an indication that we are moving in the right direction.

That maybe we can scale the heights of before in 3-5 years. I'm sure that's congruent with what Elliot are planning. I'm also sure that Leo and Paolo know this and are working hard towards it.

I was content with Gattuso earlier in the season because there was some indication that he was growing and evolving and had a sense of direction and purpose. However more recently he has seemed lost and we can't afford to lose another season. Leo and Paolo need to address it by either supporting Rino to the hilt by giving him champions on the field and some help on the bench, or they need to diplomatically replace him with someone capable who can give us that long-term project back to the top in 3-5 years. The only available name acceptable at the moment has to be Jardim.
Absolutely spot on, great post

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken, the sleeping giant just hit snooze on its alarm 🔴⚫️

Old 28-12-2018, 04:31   #10918
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Obviously, if I could pick anyone, I'd probably pick Klopp. Not only is he great in the man management department and very competent tactically but he has been good in situations where resources weren't abundant. He already has experience upsetting 1 team league hierarchies but I don't think anyone here thinks he's available to us right now.

He's perfect in the same sense that Alexandra Daddario is perfect - fits all the boxes but unrealistic at this point of time for me.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Aspiring Head of Milan Lab
Old 28-12-2018, 05:51   #10919
beegees
make me adm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
What else are you predicting
I was predicting that a stupid girl will quote me.
And I'm right.

Old 28-12-2018, 05:55   #10920
beegees
make me adm in

Closed Thread