The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 12-10-2002, 03:06   #1
Senior Team Member

Hey does anyone know if SI has released the new CM yet? And if so is it available in Sweden? Can one download it on internet?
I'm getting quite frustrated at not playing it, so won't y'all be a pal and help a Milan-brother out?
#6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 08:03   #2
Untitled
Primavera Player

OK, SI Games hasn't released CM4 out, and has not as yet posted a release date, a demo, or even a list of whats in the game. However, info will be out soon and the game SHOULD be out in 2002, most prob in november or december. check out the official site at www.sigames.com .

BTW, next time, only post Milan discussions in this forum. This should be in off topic
Untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 14:43   #3
Alex
National Team Player

I'm re-downloading Championship Manager 01/02.

So any recent updates?
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 20:18   #4
efford
National Team Player

We are all waiting for the new Championship Manager to come out... and we are all going to BUY it right..

..please do not discuss warez or illegal game downloading... read the "Forum rules."

Signature
That's all folks...!
efford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 20:27   #5
Jamie
National Team Player

Its definatley out in November I think. Its not all that dear to buy anyway. Probably about £25 about 40 euros?
Another good game coming out is Pro Evolution Soccer 2 , for the Playstation 2. That will rule

Signature
Whos got the balls to challenge THIS team?

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2002, 13:19   #6
Untitled
Primavera Player

OFFICIAL NEWS

The game is out in february. a screenshot pack and rolling demo (video) of the 2d match engine available at www.sigames.com
Untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2002, 09:40   #7
newyyj
Rookie

Yeah.I like it
newyyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2002, 11:32   #8
mamma_mia!
National Team Player

I was just wondering if anyone has CM 00/01 season? Im not sure if its part 3 or what i just know the season but the game right, whenever i use an Italian team (sniff sniff ) i don't get very far before it shuts down to windows. This is really sad cause most of my favourite teams are in Italy.
mamma_mia! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2002, 23:26   #9
Seamus
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Anyone playing for AC Milan

mamma_mia! - Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:32 am Post subject:
Quote:
I was just wondering if anyone has CM 00/01 season? Im not sure if its part 3 or what i just know the season but the game right, whenever i use an Italian team (sniff sniff ) i don't get very far before it shuts down to windows. This is really sad cause most of my favourite teams are in Italy.
Did you download a demo. I did from a site for 01/02 and the demo only allows you to get to a certain point then it automaticall shuts down.

Signature
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin -

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- Benjamin Franklin -
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote