Lucas Paquetá Thread

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Biggest flop signing in the banter era. At least with Bonucci and Higuain we got balanced and Piatek helped us for 4 months.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta also helped w his performances under Rino during that period

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
He had a couple decent games late January and February but never contributed more than a couple flashy moves which never lead to key movements in the team. Consider now that this was in the 2018/19 season.

He did alot worse last season. Something isn't right in his training and granted he has had multiple managers. I don't think even he knows what his favoured position is and he has not been impressive at CAM. Arguably his best play came as a left mezzala but even then he doesn't know how to defend to contribute well in that position.

I don't rate him at all as a top talent, not great at any specific quality but can be a decent backup but not good enough for rotation. I think we massively overpaid for him. Better to cut our losses now when the money is still good.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
It will be blatant mistake to sell him and put diaz as hakan sub, no makes sense.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Can't forget Giampaolo publicly slating him when he was doing horrendously himself.

Giampaolo, worst manager in Milan history - "Paqueta is shit"

:lol:

Giampidiot should be less "system"-atic. The ultimate worst Milan manager. What a jack.ss. what a waste. I absolutely hate this guy.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Eb_SvalX0AEdIsd

We needed a Rw badly. For some reason we missed Kulusevki...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Maybe in planet mars

Clubber Lang

Consigliere
Reaction score
I don’t understand the hype on this guy. He is trying to hard with “jogo bonito”but ruined the game most of the time. Good riddance

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
I don’t understand the hype on this guy. He is trying to hard with “jogo bonito”but ruined the game most of the time. Good riddance

He's doing great at Lyon. IMO we rushed with his sale. Having both Brahim and Paqueta as AM options right now would have done wonders.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We still maintain a 15 percent sell-on clause. A €60m-ish sale and we're banking €10m which will be reinvested in a Ligue 1 youngster.