Special Guy
Reaction score
To the first of many, Jens.

Ek9kk2RXYAAKEqN

Those 2 Celtic players ouchhhh.....

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His second touch and ensuing acceleration were Kakaesque (and the finish too).

I’m not saying, but I’m kind of saying...

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
To the first of many, yes. I liked the way he moved at the goal and, with this kind of performance, he will push Pioli to give him more minutes.

Let's not forget the downsides, though. He missed a tackle very easy near our own penalty box, leading to a chance for 2-2. He should train and improve his defensive moves and the sync with Theo in defense. Of course that the offensive moves are more important in his position, but he should improve his defense too. He has just one month with the team, he has time to progress.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yup it's really weird but his body movements in that goal resemble kaka so much....

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I said it from the beginning that he's giving me Kaka vibes. He might not reach exactly that level and it's not smart to expect that from him, but something is there for sure.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
His second touch and ensuing acceleration were Kakaesque (and the finish too).

I?m not saying, but I?m kind of saying...

Yeah, remind me of that Kaka vs evra & heinze goal

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I saw him pressing in some moments vs Celtic, could be useful also for the game.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Well his strength or speed arent comparable but he sure seems to have the poise.

Very exciting times and even if he makes a portion of the impact we have a star.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
i love hauge, and i believe i was the 2nd person on this forum to call for a signing since i could see he had something but the comparisons to kaka? come on guys. im all for hype but have calm down :lol:

we talking bout kaka here.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Start comparing to El Shaarawy, comparisons with Kaka are a bit too much for now.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
i love hauge, and i believe i was the 2nd person on this forum to call for a signing since i could see he had something but the comparisons to kaka? come on guys. im all for hype but have calm down :lol:

we talking bout kaka here.

Start comparing to El Shaarawy, comparisons with Kaka are a bit too much for now.

you're missing the point, we're not talking about his current level or the one he is going to reach, he might end up worse than Balo... we're talking about his movement / characteristics and they do resemble Kaka's... SES has done well at first, but it was clear he's limited but overachieving

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Lol kaka. Yes kid is talented but one step at a time.

Best version of kaka > best version of Ronaldo. Although Ronaldo is the greater player due to consistency.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
There is nothing kaka about this guy.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
These player comparisons get out of hand, Hauge more looks like a pretty generic winger/wide forward who‘s strength is keeping everything simple and doing the basics really really well.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
The guy is super young. We will see next year...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kaka vibe doesnt mean Kaka.

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
you're missing the point, we're not talking about his current level or the one he is going to reach, he might end up worse than Balo... we're talking about his movement / characteristics and they do resemble Kaka's... SES has done well at first, but it was clear he's limited but overachieving

This here is exactly the point.. Guys are really missing the point. Body movement simply resembles Kaka's

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I think he got a push before he shot and still got the goal.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
^Beauty of Goal. Thx JPH