You're not a Milan fan if you... (Hall of shame posts)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
MB is a legend

the idea people are more excited to freak out over potential, and i re-iterate POTENTIAL market target the day milan win 3-0 to go to UCL is mind says everything about your fanhood

you could give a fuck about the games. You are all just playing FM

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
MB has my support :D

honestly calum and manutd fans are bigger milan fans than most of us :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Finally it is unveiled :proud:

This folks is what the #taskforce is about....self promotion to the extreme. Now it's clear that nobody actually gives a shit about A.C. Milan.....rather for the esteemed title of best fan on a single inter net forum EVARRR

This is why we can get such inexplicably ******** opinions like these which typifies the entire #taskforce posting cabal

MilanMB said:
I hope we sign no one / fodders. Getting rid of anti milan fans ftw.
Because clearly the club having more fake fans is an infinitely worse outcome than, you know, the team getting great players who would put us in a better position to win stuff :rolleyes:

But it has all culminated in this attention whoring, self glorifying idiot worshiping thread :proud: Now they have clearly explained, not what you must do to be a good fan (which is simple as support the team (emotionally, financially wherever possible) to win and hope for the best and for AC Milan dominance). but what you need to do to be accepted by them as a good fan. Truly disgusting and offtopic in the extreme. I mean, what the FUCK does this have to do with any transfer? So why is it in the fucking transfer section?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol at taking that post seriously :lol: :fp:
--
you don't even have a say in this matter leaf, you're an inter fan... :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i didn't mention any name in my original post... but it's fun to see which posters think they fit the description of a non Milan fan... not surprisingly, leaf is one of them.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
You're not a Milan fan if you're afraid to play against Barca, Ajax and Celtic.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You are not a Milan fan if you shat on Seedorf and Pirlo while they played for Milan.

BOOM! :o :o :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You are not a Milan fan if you shat on Seedorf and Pirlo while they played for Milan.

BOOM! :o :o :o

True. I repent :o :D

You're not a Milan fan if you don't shit on Pirlo now that he's playing in Juventus.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i didn't mention any name in my original post... but it's fun to see which posters think they fit the description of a non Milan fan... not surprisingly, leaf is one of them.

you really think a lot of your own opinion don't you? :proud:
Look I can make up a bullshit list of criteria that would name and shame you and the whole of the #taskforce and cast you all as Inter/JuBe/Lazio fan. Unfortunately I have no desire to persist in deluding myself that I'm somehow superior to anyone else.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You are not a Milan fan if you don't want to bring back Yoann Gourcuff at all costs.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
you really think a lot of your own opinion don't you? :proud:
Look I can make up a bullshit list of criteria that would name and shame you and the whole of the #taskforce and cast you all as Inter/JuBe/Lazio fan. Unfortunately I have no desire to persist in deluding myself that I'm somehow superior to anyone else.

because you're not, you're an inter fan. but please do start a thread and make a list.

--

look, i told you some time ago that we should leaf each other alone. i know you crave my attention, but this is the best way. your negative energy brings me down and as much as you try to fit in as a Milan fan, you will never become one. everything about you is inter.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like I am the only true Milan fan in the world.

All you other guys are fake. Fuck you all.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't thin there should be any doubt about my superior Milanism. If I weren't so hairy, I'd tatoo Milan logos all over my body.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm bigger than you and should carry more blood, and I also got more hair... therefor me>you

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I have bought 3 fake Milan jerseys, and once considered purchasing a Milan branded bottle.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'm bigger than you and should carry more blood, and I also got more hair... therefor me>you
29-Camron-NP.gif

:mb:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Head hair, baldy. :o

And I got my toilet clogged flushing down my shaved balls hair. :o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
because you're not, you're an inter fan. but please do start a thread and make a list.

--

look, i told you some time ago that we should leaf each other alone. i know you crave my attention, but this is the best way. your negative energy brings me down and as much as you try to fit in as a Milan fan, you will never become one. everything about you is inter.
I don't think you come equipped for a dick measuring contest so I'll tactfully decline :)

I too hope for peace but you're being fucking ridiculous calling be an attention whore when you opened your own fucking thread to glorify your own opinion of who you think is a real Milan fan. I think you spend more time hating me and anyone who disagrees with you than actually being anti-inter. You can call me interfan all you want till you turn blue and black and it won't be true. You can claim to be the best Milan fan ever and it won't be true either. You are betrayed by the shit you type.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't think you come equipped for a dick measuring contest so I'll tactfully decline :)

I too hope for peace but you're being fucking ridiculous calling be an attention whore when you opened your own fucking thread to glorify your own opinion of who you think is a real Milan fan. I think you spend more time hating me and anyone who disagrees with you than actually being anti-inter. You can call me interfan all you want till you turn blue and black and it won't be true. You can claim to be the best Milan fan ever and it won't be true either. You are betrayed by the shit you type.

ok

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
As the title says: (Hall of shame posts)

My guess is that match threads will bring us many goodies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
hey guys... you know how to scare commoder?

- Tell them Milan just won a title.

Hey guys... you know where you should go if you want privacy in this forum?

- Match threads after a Milan win.

#forumjokes :o