Boban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Haha may i ask what hes done wrong....ok i understand u heavily favour Passion but Mario simply stated in a thread that he had been on juve forums .....then Passion had a go at him.....and he retaliates and gets banned.....isnt that a lil unfair?

Oh man, I can't believe it... A bitching thread about a Juve forum. By Boban. King of monosyllabic posts + offtopic remarks. Suddenly he writes ... what ? A 85-word ESSAY !! ON TOPIC I'm impressed

I've always liked Juve better than Inter. Btw. By Passion

and then he said second

gget ******!!!!!!! man 85 word essay did u count realy hard there how long did it take for u to write this reply coz u must of counted realy hard ??? You always talk shit go get a life not just talking on here half of ur life get a chick or a man SUmthing man By Boban

If boban gets banned thats abit unfair

Make of it what u want!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's as fair as it gets. I feel no need to explain what he's done wrong. Folks could figure it out by themselves. You're also missing the whole sphere in which the action took place.

It's a temporary two weeks ban and he'll be back from the 29th of this month.

Regarding Passion, why don't you ask her what she thinks of me "favouring" her?

Also, you may want to read the forum descriptions once in a while as this topic is more suited for Suggestions & Feedback.

Thank you,
David

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeh i thought about that but i felt it was more suited to 'off topic' and 'rubbish'.

Anyhow, thank you, close it if u want.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
What`s the reason ?

Edited: I wanted to delete this message and I cant find the option for deleting :conf:

Last edited:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Surely he could be given just a warning through his PM? :conf: This is his first ever outburst that I can remember of him, in most other posts he seems a nice person but few...

What's Boban going to do, getting banned in 2 forums within a few days, where is he going to post lol :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why ?

Read his insulting posts.

Read his truly idiotic troll posts in the Juventuz forum.

And understand what damage he did, not to himself cos he most likely doesn't care anyway, but to us, the Milan community, by giving all of us a bad name.

I was considering asking lenience from David, since I understand that Boban might have a personal problem (as had been mentioned in a post by him or Rivaldo-11) + he maybe went on this rampage to vent some sort of frustration + my riling him up a little certainly did not improve matters. But after taking time to actually read the majority of his posts over there I don't think he deserves extenuating circumstances.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fair enuff.....although what he says on juv forums doesnt really concern people here.....there are asshole Juve fans lol but not all of thm are that bad...although many of em are.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
I miss boban :(

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
~Biski Biskit~ said:
What's Boban going to do, getting banned in 2 forums within a few days, where is he going to post lol :tongue:

Well, Inter forums could be the solution :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rivaldo-11 said:
fair enuff.....although what he says on juv forums doesnt really concern people here.....

I guess David explained clear enough why it is of concern, milan_man_22. And I tried to explain another aspect, namely that your idiocies there don't shed the most positive light on Milan fans as a whole. Sad you don't 'get it' :o

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ur starting to get on my nerves now.....im not gonna start a big episode....close this topic ive heard anough rubbish from u

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Closed.

There's really nothing more to say in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.