Lionel Messi Thread

muazajz

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Iniesta, Maldini, Torres, Pato, Gerrard, Fabregas, Totti, De Rossi, Gourcuff
My buddy as a Congo/Borriello size man-crush on Zanetti (I know...) and he is convinced Zanetti, most boring/schedule oriented guy in world.

Wakes up same time every day, brushes teeth, same exact amount of tooth paste every day for same time length, has sex in exact same position with woman for same period of time everyday, go train exact same way every day etc. etc.

Before he leaves for a match, Zanettis mother plants a kiss on his cheek and tells him to behave himself. She then gives him an apple to eat at halftime, which he does. He then has to be home before dinner.

yep, the perfectly set hair and the always clean and tidily tucked in jersey tells the whole story

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BTW Zanetti, missed 1 game all year. And none last 2 years and he's seriously still fast and strong. God he is ageless. It's kind of amazing really. MilanLab? what the fuck is inter giving zanetti
And in that one game he was banned, right?
Did you realize he's 1 day younger than pippo. (Pippo born 8/9/73.... Zanetti 8/10/73). Pretty impressive IMO the way he plays on

doesn't take anything away from maldini. Just look at football in general, you don't see guys like that in late 30s

He's a pretty quiet go about your business guy. Pretty respectable

Least you have gotten your shit straigth with that game:
Another player I hate, Javier Zanetti. Smug overrated fuck. Master of the back pass, with zero creativity. i don't get y he is so highly regarded? As a RB he was solid, in midfield he horribly limits inter and IMO keeps them from being good (not that i'm complaining, but he just isn't so good, yet they want to say he;s there maldini!?)

10 yard sprint forward with ball, stop control, 10 yard back pass. EVERYTIME. He's a lot of things, but creativity isn't exactly the word i'd use for him

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
as much i hate inter, and as much i want to hate zanetti
he seems to be a nice lad and deserve respect but fuck him he is on the other side of the line and he should be an inspiration like our former captain to all players young and old, its not only about skill its about dedication and obedience

any way you are not going to win anything zanetti

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

LOL! Good one Jasper.

Senatore = The King of Contradiction? :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

ROFL , didnt realize he said that about Zanetti.
I thought he was among few who agreed with me that he is massive.
Now I think that was another dude.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Heh, i cant believe he KOed maicon and made 2 of his teeth flying all over san siro. 4 a 1.69m midget he looks like his made of concrete. :o
I'll tell you why ...

Syringe-For-Single-Use.jpg

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
After his diving theatrics against Milan I started to hate Maicon!

Good job Messi:D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
CR: Messi is better than me.
Rooney: Messi is better than me.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
Favalli CL - 1
Ronaldo CL - 0

Favalli > Ronaldo

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like the direction I've steered this thread in. I bet Messi can't even grow a beard without the aid of substantial quantities of drugs. You know who can?

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
nevermind.

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Wild my friend, my buddy.

Messi the best?

LOL!

How much older than Messi is Samuel, Lucio & Zanetti?

LOL!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild my friend, my buddy.

Messi the best?

LOL!

How much older than Messi is Samuel, Lucio & Zanetti?

LOL!
CR is is surely having a better season I guess ROFL

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Mourinho brilliantly outsmarted Pep in both legs. What a legend!

I'm honestly surprised with Pep's decissions in both games...

In the first one Barca were trailing and he pulled out a striker and put Abidal in.

In the return game Inter were with 10 man and he played again just with Bojan and he had Henry on the bench...

Strange decissions...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
New team. New system. New country. New coach. New everything. Yet he delivers :o
Well that would b the case as soon as the team deliver.
So lets talk about that as soon as the above happen & till that happen Messi is doing better than CR , fact :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Seantore_m84: I'm better than messi

No player in their rightful mind would say that they are better than someone else, it reeks of arrogance and no player would want themselves to be portrayed like that, even if they are better than the other player in question.

And that wasn't aimed at you btw, just your post was closests and i thought i might aswell quote it as we seem on the wavelength

Now it's official : Messi is a failure!
I love him very much,but he's just a waste of time against the serious opponents.
arsenal were losers,he outplayed them only because of them being very weak and useless.He never tried hard enough with printer,so pathetic!
And only a few weeks ago,everyone was comparing him to maradona.
what a circus!
chicken!

Weren't you calling Messi one of the best ever after his 4 goals against Arsenal. I swear i remember you posting replies such as "Messi, another goal. What a legend, on a par with Maradona and at such a young age" and other ridiculous bollocks.

I apologize if i'm wrong. :) :D