The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Some interesting names to think about for Winger position:

Luan (gremio)
Ljajic (torino)
Joaquin Correa (Sevilla)
Thomas Lemar (monaco)
Malcom (bordeux)
Nicola Sansone (Villareal)

In all honesty we could go for either 1 of those above, I'd rather have Keita Pulisic or Draxler but you can't have everything.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@lucapagni
Bollettino #Milan (breaking news)
Trovata formula per il pagamento di #Kalinic, si punta a #Keita, si cerca in centrocampista (non #Sanchez)

Milan found the formula for Kalinic, they are pushing for Keita and a midfielder (not Sanches).

If you read through the replies I think he was making a joke when he said "non Sanchez" in reference to Alexis Sanchez not Renato.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some interesting names to think about for Winger position:

Luan (gremio)
Ljajic (torino)
Joaquin Correa (Sevilla)
Thomas Lemar (monaco)
Malcom (bordeux)
Nicola Sansone (Villareal)

In all honesty we could go for either 1 of those above, I'd rather have Keita Pulisic or Draxler but you can't have everything.

If PSG get Alexis or Mbappe, someone has to go. Di Maria, Lucas, Draxler, Guedes, Ben Arfa. They'll probably keep their South Americans together. Ben Arfa is already out, but I would guess Draxler too.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Whooooo ?

DHhDthKXkAATJ2y.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I mostly listen to Mukesh and Rafi. Starting to listen a few of Talat songs lately. Earlier used to listen to mostly Kishore Kumar but nowadays I listen more Rafi songs especially in the 60s.

who broke your heart?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
godness lawd

NSFW

DHhDuZqXsAEupLB.jpg

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Dollar is unsellable. There are no good keeps in the market. Just like there isn't a Neymar replacement. With 222m Barca can't replace him. With 100m you won't be able to replace dollar either

We renewed his contract for a reason eh... get that 75M clause activated :o

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
If PSG get Alexis or Mbappe, someone has to go. Di Maria, Lucas, Draxler, Guedes, Ben Arfa. They'll probably keep their South Americans together. Ben Arfa is already out, but I would guess Draxler too.

Looks like Mbappe to PSG is off. Alexis seems like the option left and likely.

Guedes just arrived, he isn't leaving just yet. Di Maria to Barca (still need a source for that), Lucas staying due to being brazilian, Ben arfa is the cheap option but doubt management is looking at him. Draxler is the chose one.

My top5 pick for winger position:

1. Pulisic
2. Draxler
3. Keita
4. Ljajic
5. Don't care

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Dollar is unsellable. There are no good keeps in the market. Just like there isn't a Neymar replacement. With 222m Barca can't replace him. With 100m you won't be able to replace dollar either

:lol:

we are selling him sooner or later

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
sigh.
Niang fucking niang. The guy just doesnt.want.to.leave :lol: had offers from all over the continent starting from England then Italy nd now Russia, wasnt he also linked to the Ligue 1 ?

He is badly reflecting on his career if he is considering staying at a club where he is not wanted and is not part of our plans

We got jinxed bro, look at the name of the commode, it's contagious. It's almost a month since our last signing. I just saw the name of the commode. there is no way we can reverse this shit right now.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. Pulisic
2. Draxler
3. Keita

Lol. An American is yr top pick for Milan. Lol. Rather we keep the guy everybody is praying for to get sold.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. An American is yr top pick for Milan. Lol. Rather we keep the guy everybody is praying for to get sold.

Ah judging people based on their nationality? Nice.

He is a special player. In my opinion as talented as Ousmane D. This season he will explode. Only 18 years too :)

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he will leave next summer for 75m to united or psg

Milan will find an adequate keeper in his prime to replace him, plus with that backline you don't really need a fantastic keeper

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

you really haven't watched him. have you? the kid is a gem. Americans are cool, don't beat that drum again or i am really calling general :lol:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
@mauro_suma: Il Ni...sta diventando sì, ma bisogna ancora aspettare...
Roughly translates to No ( guess the Ni is to refer to Niang) is becoming yes but we must wait
( please correct me if im wrong )

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you really haven't watched him. have you? the kid is a gem. Americans are cool, don't beat that drum again or i am really calling general :lol:

Lol. I haven't watched him. I made a post long, long time ago:

Football belongs to: South America, Europe, Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule