Jose Mourinho Thread

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
drucurl said:
PROS:
1) If JM is KNOWN for anything it's consistency (we haven't had that in a while)
2) Arguably increased probability of league success
3) Definitely the squad will be improved as only the fittest and the most in form will get in. Oldies will be booted. Liabilities will be sold.
4a)Ba will win FOUR WOPY/Golden balls consecutively muwahahahahaaah :D
4b) #4a Will NEVER happen as Ba will be auctioned on Ebay for an even more faggotty looking scarf
5)Width will be restored and the likes of Quaresma will wear red and black
6)Mourinho will SURELY get a new GK and there will be a collective sigh of relief among most.
7)He won't take shit from B&G and demand what is required
8)Our team will for the first time in years be able to compete on all four fronts
9)Most likely we'll acquire more Italian talent and less brazilians
10)Paloschi will be properly nurtured for sure
Not sure what makes you think that. I would assume we would see an influx of africans.

And i havent been impressed with JM's skills at nurturing developing youngsters. SWP's career was effectively destroyed, Jon Obi Mikel and Kalou are hardly world class when they had a lot of potential at kids.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. I can't picture in a million years Paloschi blooming under Mourinho.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Man above me:

I've noticed a disturbing trend in your posts of late. They seem to be colourless, drab and lacking emotion. How about brightening things up a bit? Use a smiley or two :o

:o

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Mourinho is hilarious I must admit I like the guy, but I dont think he is right for Milan he is not very professional and his football is very boring albeit very effective he is a world class coach and an even better comedian lol :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Beemer said:
Exactly. I can't picture in a million years Paloschi blooming under Mourinho.
Mourinho got the best out of Lamps, Dorgba, Joe Cole, Terry and was beginning to groom Kalou into a star....why not Paloschi...who seems to be a very tenacious and disciplined player
:conf:

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
^^ Man above me

Mourinho got the best out of those players because they are workmanlike players. He'd have to completely revolutionise because we possess mostly flair players with untraditional positions. Mourinho didn't get the best out of Kalou IMO, he has more potential than he showed under him.

Mourinho despite being a phenomenal manager is not for us. The current crop of first team players, the more serene and family mentality & attitude at the club and the hierarchy for sure just don't suit him. The manager best suited to take over at Milan whenever Carlo leaves whether that be at the end of this season of after would be Frank Rijkaard.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Quinni 17 said:
Mourinho is hilarious I must admit I like the guy, but I dont think he is right for Milan he is not very professional and his football is very boring albeit very effective he is a world class coach and an even better comedian lol :D

A. also!!!!!!!!

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
how about adding a yes/no for JM poll to this thread mods?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
@ Radio,

About what ? :rolleyes: :D
LOL sorry
about whether we would want jm as our new manager.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If you want the Scudetto, who better than Don Fabio to deliver the goods? Phenomenal record he has, though not as convincing as A.'s in Europe. Your pick.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
If you want the Scudetto, who better than Don Fabio to deliver the goods? Phenomenal record he has, though not as convincing as A.'s in Europe. Your pick.
Huh?! Don Fabio is kinda busy right now....

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
it was funny today, at the chelsea match when avram grant brough ballack and kalou off the chelsea fans started singing 'all hail mourinho' and 'bring back mourinho'. then after the match they all claimed that they dont need joseanymore lol

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
To be honest, those subs by Grant were really headscratching, Ballack was easily the best player on the pitch along with Drogba. Credit for him for putting Anelka on as he made more space for the big man, but it was still Drogba's brilliance that won Chelsea the game.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Ronaldo9 said:
To be honest, those subs by Grant were really headscratching, Ballack was easily the best player on the pitch along with Drogba. Credit for him for putting Anelka on as he made more space for the big man, but it was still Drogba's brilliance that won Chelsea the game.

Ballack was ace, I was shocked too.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
Huh?! Don Fabio is kinda busy right now....
Just noting that he has an even better respective domestic record than Jose + has the added bonus achieving the exact same feat with Milan in the '90s. So, just pointing out that Fabio's the best when it comes to winning leagues, while A.'s also up there when it comes to winning, what is in effect, International Cup competitions.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
So Avram managed to get Chelsea into the CL final while the so called chosen one failed 2 times. I guess it doesn't say much about Jose.... :o

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
if he goes to inter, he have all the ingredient to win at least scudetto, he love big strong striker in inter he will get adriano,ibra,and balloteli it will form great tridente with his system 4-3-3, in defense he love skillfull wing back and he will get one of the best rb in maicon and maxwell not bad either. in center chivu can be the next terry. and 3 man in midfield ,moratti will give him what he need.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
superbaim said:
if he goes to inter, he have all the ingredient to win at least scudetto, he love big strong striker in inter he will get adriano,ibra,and balloteli it will form great tridente with his system 4-3-3, in defense he love skillfull wing back and he will get one of the best rb in maicon and maxwell not bad either. in center chivu can be the next terry. and 3 man in midfield ,moratti will give him what he need.
thats what i said the other day!!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mourinho To Inter?

I realized there is no real thread to discuss this. Like him or not, he is a great manager/tactician. If he does come to italy, he will surely change the complexion of Serie A the same way he did in the EPL. Personally, it scares me if he goes to inter. Drogba + others are likely to follow. Inters squad will undoubtedly get stronger.
{Perhaps one of his BIGGEST strengths is what has been inters weakness, his ability to build a cohesive team. Whereas this season. inters locker room turned into a mess that almost cost them the scudetto, Mourinho would not allow this to happen. He puts all the attention pressure on him to avoid the press getting hold of clubhouse drama.
If this does happen, what will be Milan's response? surely we need to step up our transfer campaign to bring in the necessary peices to compete with a stronger inter squad.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Milano84 said:
I realized there is no real thread to discuss this. Like him or not, he is a great manager/tactician. If he does come to italy, he will surely change the complexion of Serie A the same way he did in the EPL. Personally, it scares me if he goes to inter. Drogba + others are likely to follow. Inters squad will undoubtedly get stronger.
{Perhaps one of his BIGGEST strengths is what has been inters weakness, his ability to build a cohesive team. Whereas this season. inters locker room turned into a mess that almost cost them the scudetto, Mourinho would not allow this to happen. He puts all the attention pressure on him to avoid the press getting hold of clubhouse drama.
If this does happen, what will be Milan's response? surely we need to step up our transfer campaign to bring in the necessary peices to compete with a stronger inter squad.
Exactly my thoughts. Its has become a lot harder now for Milan.

Schedule