The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
UnitedMarriedLeveret-max-1mb.gif

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm genuinely torn between Piatek being a flop and him being an absolute monster.

We all know about us signing 'good players' from Genoa, and them turning into absolute fodders.

On the other hand, i could see a Kane development in Piatek & him turning into a 25+ scorer every season

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Higuain may not play the Supercoppa final tomorrow due to uncertainties over his Milan future. [Sky]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm genuinely torn between Piatek being a flop and him being an absolute monster.

We all know about us signing 'good players' from Genoa, and them turning into absolute fodders.

On the other hand, i could see a Kane development in Piatek & him turning into a 25+ scorer every season

Nice looking sig and all that, but in case you didn't know:

The rules are also applied to your avatar, signature and PM's, not only to your posts.

Also, in order to be eligible for a custom avatar and signature, you must've been registered for at least 3 months and have more than 125 posts.

The maximum size for images in signatures is 350 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. If you put more images or text in your signature, then the sum of their width and height with the white space must not exceed 350x250 (including the white space between them). The pic is not allowed to be animated gif.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
emotionally unstable, balding striker.......very unsuitable

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Several times observed by the Rossonero scouting, always with excellent reviews, evaluations underway on the 1999 player of KRC Genk, Edon Zhegrova, nicknamed in the years behind the 'Messi of Kosovo'.

Is there a single nation on earth that does not have 'Messi of their country'?

He's from my country. Definitely a big potential that boy has, some expect him to be better than Shaqiri

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

It’s a huge risk and not one we should be taking given our circumstances. Piatek’s the kind of striker Milan should buy in addition to Higuain + Cutrone not as a direct replacement. You also have to factor in that virtually every half decent player that’s arrived here in the past few seasons has massively regressed compared to their previous performances e.g. Hakan, Kalinic, Silva, RR, Biglia, Musacchio, Bonucci, Higuain. If it can happen to them what makes Piatek immune?

Also, don’t forget Bertofodder had a monstrous season at Genoa racking up 14 goals/assists before we shelled out 20m only for him to play like dirt once the ink on the contract was dry.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
"The pic is not allowed to be animated gif."

Alright. But why this?

Look at the forum UI, open your calendar and check the current date.

You shall have all the answers you need.

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Gaetano F. Intrieri
@GFI65

Finalmente Leo ha la green line per definire ciò che era stato chiuso già da settimane Il manager di Elliott ed i legali sono in Italia ma non a Milano

Finally, Leo has a green light to finalize the negotiations closed by weeks. The directors and lawyers of Elliot are currently in Italy, but not in Milano

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Several times observed by the Rossonero scouting, always with excellent reviews, evaluations underway on the 1999 player of KRC Genk, Edon Zhegrova, nicknamed in the years behind the 'Messi of Kosovo'.

Is there a single nation on earth that does not have 'Messi of their country'?
We have the croatian messi and soon the messi of kosovo.

Nice...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just read that we might be able to sell Kebab for 22 million, but Gattuso is opposed to it.

Considering how fat he got, i can see his point.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
fuck we don't need freakin' potentials, we need quality starters :rolleyes:

we already have plenty decent backup players, like hakan, samu, biglia, baka etc... but we need their replacement, not their backups, if we really need to step up. :rolleyes:

i'm kind of happy because of piatek, i hope he'll be great here.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gaetano F. Intrieri
@GFI65

Finalmente Leo ha la green line per definire ciò che era stato chiuso già da settimane Il manager di Elliott ed i legali sono in Italia ma non a Milano

Finally, Leo has a green light to finalize the negotiations closed by weeks. The directors and lawyers of Elliot are currently in Italy, but not in Milano

I love this guy.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Gaetano F. Intrieri
@GFI65

Wtf is this

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
40 million euro panic buy from genoa....polish striker??

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

leonardo_ac_milan_coach.jpg

grazie e rispetta per il leonardo

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Gaetano F. Intrieri
@GFI65

Is this guy still talking about SMS !?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
40 million euro panic buy from genoa....polish striker??

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

leonardo_ac_milan_coach.jpg

grazie e rispetta per il leonard

What o u think of him? Dont write some modern "positivity" bullsh...
Can he do good?

We are about to buy 40mln mediocre talent who will be a sub for Cutro in few months

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Gae still talking about SMS? Man this guy doesn’t give up

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wanting Higuaín to stay after the disrespect he has shown our club. Crying like a little baby that he wants to leave. Not for me, kick his ass all the way to London!!!!!

As for Piatek could be a good signing but it is a gamble. We definitely still need a LW as well in this mercato if we do sign Piatek.
Looks like things are about to get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule