The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10 fucking pages of that human scum Pirlo has been quite enough. Stop

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
P1rl0 orphans guidebook (all fake news)

1)He's DEFINITELY a Milan legend
2)Free kick MAESTRO
3)Better than Xavi
4)Should have a Ballon 'D Or
5)Was a model professional and gave his best for the club
6)Ignore the things he said in the book he was just hurting on the inside
7)He actually assisted a lot because he gave the pass that led to the pass that was the assist....or the pass that led to the pass that led to the pass that was the assist....or the or the pass that led to the pass that led to the pass that led to the pass that led to the pass that was the assist....or..
8)His hair is better than Sophia Vergara's
9)Better than Seedorf
10) Forza Juv.....ooops I mean what an Incredible Italian legend :proud:

For someone who used to support Inter you are not exactly the best member to be claiming others support Juventus.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
10 fucking pages of that human scum Pirlo has been quite enough. Stop

I was hoping my sentiments on Antonini would sway from it.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

I was hoping my leave it in the past post would bring it to an abrupt end.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

I was hoping my leave it in the past post would bring it to an abrupt end.

It should have really.

i enjoyed reminiscing about antonini reading your post nestafan

but the forum's ancient blood feud, stretching back way over a decade......it's a curse, the only thing you can do about it is ignore and not engage
it will never go away

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
First Rui Costa vs Hakan, now Pirlo, what's next :D
Great player, but acts like bitch.

Oouououo, Milan dumped me because I underperformed, and I found love and shelter in the hands of Old Slut, they are my club now :lol:

And for that whole situation, it is Berlusconi's fault. It is a whole series of mistakes done by him and Galliani, from our 2007 CL trophy. You buy overpriced, and worn out players like Ronaldinho, and in the same time tighten the belt for real additions to the team. When you finally snatch great players like Ibra and T.Silva, you fkin sold both :fp:
He should've sold club, but his ego was too high. And maybe also Arabs would not be welcomed in Italy in that period of time.

If we managed to keep Ibra and T.Silva, leaders of the squad, and maybe try moneyballing for younger prospects, that would be great. I mean, in 2011 you could buy Pjanic for 11m, or in 2013 Eriksen from Ajax for 14m, and for both of them you knew that they would be good players.

In conclusion, we need to learn from our mistakes. I really like the fact that we are not selling our best players like Roma likes to do. We keep them, only now we really need to reinforce the squad in a right way. It won't be easy next season. Lazio will get some new players, in Roma Dzeko is staying, Napoli is investing heavily in attack, from Juve you can expect also something like that, and for Inter the next season is all in, they already got Hakimi who is great for the system, but they have their problems. Nevertheless, we need to aim at the top! With Ibra's mentality, I'm not afraid, but give us some good players :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

but the forum's ancient blood feud, stretching back way over a decade......it's a curse, the only thing you can do about it is ignore and not engage
it will never go away

:thumbsup::star:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
For someone who used to support Inter you are not exactly the best member to be claiming others support Juventus.

Why are only white players in your favourite players list?
Couldn't one player of colour make it?
Is there more to the long hair > mowhawk?

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
It should have really.

No one has that kind of influence in here and definitely not me :lol:

it will never go away

Indeed Congo but the reminiscing was pleasant too, the arguments not so much.

First Rui Costa vs Hakan, now Pirlo, what's next :D
Great player, but acts like bitch.

Oouououo, Milan dumped me because I underperformed, and I found love and shelter in the hands of Old Slut, they are my club now :lol:

And for that whole situation, it is Berlusconi's fault. It is a whole series of mistakes done by him and Galliani, from our 2007 CL trophy. You buy overpriced, and worn out players like Ronaldinho, and in the same time tighten the belt for real additions to the team. When you finally snatch great players like Ibra and T.Silva, you fkin sold both :fp:
He should've sold club, but his ego was too high. And maybe also Arabs would not be welcomed in Italy in that period of time.

If we managed to keep Ibra and T.Silva, leaders of the squad, and maybe try moneyballing for younger prospects, that would be great. I mean, in 2011 you could buy Pjanic for 11m, or in 2013 Eriksen from Ajax for 14m, and for both of them you knew that they would be good players.

In conclusion, we need to learn from our mistakes. I really like the fact that we are not selling our best players like Roma likes to do. We keep them, only now we really need to reinforce the squad in a right way. It won't be easy next season. Lazio will get some new players, in Roma Dzeko is staying, Napoli is investing heavily in attack, from Juve you can expect also something like that, and for Inter the next season is all in, they already got Hakimi who is great for the system, but they have their problems. Nevertheless, we need to aim at the top! With Ibra's mentality, I'm not afraid, but give us some good players :proud:

:thumbsup: learn from mistakes made before get some quality re-enforcements to make the squad more competitive/nave greater depth and hopefully next year it's automatic Champions league football. The summer should be interesting and hopefully successful where signings are concerned.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why are only white players in your favourite players list?

shaun king dru

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
100 percent serious when I say Antonini is one of my all time favourite Milan players. Yes he wasn't world class by any means but he gave everything for this shirt and loved the club. I'll never forget his celebration when he scored against Juve when we smashed them 3-0 in Leo's final game. Just sheer passion. He had a similar reaction with an amazing goal line clearance from Sanchez against Barca in 2012 Champions league. So happy he won the title with us in 2011. Forza LA77

Abate > Antonini

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
shaun king dru

Not at all.
If he wants to start down the road of fucking irrelevant bullshit (aka the street you live on), then we could play that game.

The ultimate irony is that his Lord and Saviour P!rl0 himself came from fucking Inter :rolleyes:

Of course then we could move on to more universe brained stuff like Maldini not wanting to play for Milan at first etc.....which is all irrelevant.

What is relevant is playing in our sacred colours and wanting to crawl with your ass up in the air to Madrid. Pity that so many depend on the emissions of said ass for their sustenance :head:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not at all.
If he wants to start down the road of fucking irrelevant bullshit (aka the street you live on), then we could play that game.

The ultimate irony is that his Lord and Saviour P!rl0 himself came from fucking Inter :rolleyes:

Of course then we could move on to more universe brained stuff like Maldini not wanting to play for Milan at first etc.....which is all irrelevant.

What is relevant is playing in our sacred colours and wanting to crawl with your ass up in the air to Madrid. Pity that so many depend on the emissions of said ass for their sustenance :head:

you're absolutely right

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why are only white players in your favourite players list?

la77 > cr7

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You ppl laugh but I'd have Abate as back-up way, way b4 I'd take the likes of conti & cala

And the guy loved Milan... you need players like that in yr squad, moreso if those players are fringe players.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Napoli won?t do shit with gattuso as the coach :o

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want Gattuso back dammit!

Lol why, because he signed Boga and Osimen for 100m ?
These 2 players dont bring more quality to them.

For 100m i would sign 4 great players.
Besides Boga is a left winger, and as far as I know they still have Insigne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule