The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Napoli won?t do shit with gattuso as the coach :o

One win away from the quarter-final of the Champions League.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol why, because he signed Boga and Osimen for 100m ?
These 2 players dont bring more quality to them.

For 100m i would sign 4 great players.
Besides Boga is a left winger, and as far as I know they still have Insigne

Lol. Just messing. Its not like they bought those players at Gattuso's behest... or even if they did its not like gordon, ivan or indeed even Paolo wud listen to him at Milan.

I dont even know or care abt Boga... but Vic does look impressive.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gabriel Magalh?es now seems a bit less likely to join Napoli than it was believed before. Man UTD and PSG also interested in him.

What do you think, should we go after him?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Btw Lille just signed Sven Botman (Ajax), 20 year old defender to replace Gabriel and will likely sign Jonathan David for attack - interesting choices.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
According to reports from Spain, from Defensa Central, on Mbappe there is also interest from Milan. Elliott, with a 35 billion euro fortune, are seriously intending to relaunch the club to bring it back into the footballing spirit. Elliott will work to strengthen the club by big investment and Mbappe could be the cherry on the cake.

:fp: It would definitely be interesting if they spent all the wealth that the hedge fund manages on players for Milan.

Shirt sales are an overrated metric, but a 1700% increase? That's insanity. It shows you the true potential of the Milan brand.

Or that we sold 1 shirt last year and 17 this year :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You ppl laugh but I'd have Abate as back-up way, way b4 I'd take the likes of conti & cala

And the guy loved Milan... you need players like that in yr squad, moreso if those players are fringe players.

could easily be back-up CB right now

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You ppl laugh but I'd have Abate as back-up way, way b4 I'd take the likes of conti & cala

And the guy loved Milan... you need players like that in yr squad, moreso if those players are fringe players.

Why do you want Abate? Diego Militto retired and no longer needs any derby assists from Abate.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Marzio - Ibra, good conditions. For Gigio, the key could be a percentage to Raiola on a possible future sale

According to what reported by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport, Ibrahimovic and Mino Raiola are starting to evaluate Milan's offer, there are all the prerequisites for reaching a happy conclusion. As for Donnarumma, the key could be a percentage of a future resale to be left to the prosecutor.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or that we sold 1 shirt last year and 17 this year :proud:

I did say it was an overrated metric.

Ibra came in January, so I imagine we increased the amount of shirts we sold for last year's shirt.

The potential of the brand is massive, though, that's undeniable.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Couldn't agree more

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Abate was definitely better than Conti, Calabria and RR.

Meanwhile fuck Raiola...

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
We should be buying from Sassuolo, they seem to sell their players for cheap, or at least reasonable prices unlike teams like Torino, Fiorentina, Lazio, etc.

Politano = 23m
Demiral = 20m
Sensi = 27m
Boga = 25m?

compared to:

Belotti = 100m
Milenkovic + Chiesa = 100m
SMS = 120m

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan want Milenkovic, Bakayoko/Florentino and Deulofeu/Vlahovic according to CorSera.

Milan's offer to Ibra according to CorSera: 5M + bonuses based on individual and team results + option for another year.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Milan's offer to Ibra according to CorSera: 5M + bonuses based on individual and team results + option for another year.

gordon saw the jersey sale numbers and got a woody

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Wonder if we will go after khedira if his wage demands are reasonable. He would be a good back up and mentor for the mid group.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan want Milenkovic, Bakayoko/Florentino and Deulofeu/Vlahovic according to CorSera.

CarefreeBriefChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Asking for a percentage of Gigio's future transfer fee is just ridiculous, of absolutely no benefit to his client. I hope that isn't true.

When he asks a percentage it means he will be meeting every club to propose Gigio so he can earn the money, he also had a percentage for Pogba.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ibra changing his number back to 11? Need to know for this new jersey lol

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mbappe incoming...

BouncyDependableConey-size_restricted.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to reports from Spain, from Defensa Central, on Mbappe there is also interest from Milan. Elliott, with a 35 billion euro fortune, are seriously intending to relaunch the club to bring it back into the footballing spirit. Elliott will work to strengthen the club by big investment and Mbappe could be the cherry on the cake.

La Gazzetta dello Sport suggest Inter are making a genuine attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona, with a salary worth €50m net per year.

According to the Gazzetta, the Inter proposal would be a contract worth ?50m per season net, for a total of ?260m over four years.

It is repeatedly noted that this does not mean the deal is likely to happen, simply explaining why Inter?s rich Chinese backers Suning could make the finances work.

I believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.