Andrea Bertolacci Thread

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Welcome!

32788bf2d15c7d8bc55ca7a1b0bc2d83.png

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I don't know why but I feel he'll get injured

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Then got voted the worst bundesliga player of 2014-15.

I hadn't kept up with his season. Due to not hearing of him, I assumed he did poorly.

Hmmm.. Well I'm struggling to think of a player to whom I have not given the kiss of death.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I hadn't kept up with his season. Due to not hearing of him, I assumed he did poorly.

Hmmm.. Well I'm struggling to think of a player to whom I have not given the kiss of death.

yepes ?

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
finally a "gift" from presidente :b:

I am pleased. Not a WC yet but slightly better addition to Bonaventura. We don't play cups. If the team gets cleared of all shit then we will at least play some cups next year and then stars will be attracted again. Jackson Martinez is average by WC level and he still said no. I am actually pleased we are not getting another has been to keep the fans talking and there is lot 'has beens' around now for the same money or less what this guy costed us.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Who gives a flying fuck who Kuja thinks is handsome or who he'd stick his dick in? Jesus Christ.

You're just jealous that all you're known for is pessimism and classic college political/philosophical positions. :o

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Homophobes... Homophobes everywhere

What? If someone posts Bert's wife or some such and everyone goes on about how they'd like to cream her, I'd tell them all to fuck off, too.

Edit: But of course, I have to remember always that this is the forum where have the members don't rate Palletta because he has a receding hairline. #rnb

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
What? If someone posts Bert's wife or some such and everyone goes on about how they'd like to cream her, I'd tell them all to fuck off, too.

Edit: But of course, I have to remember always that this is the forum where have the members don't rate Palletta because he has a receding hairline. #rnb

It's all cool if you're asexual, bro. I accept you either which way

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why the insults? I accept you if dick or vagina ain't yo thing lemon. You dont have to feel insecure anymore, I love you all the same :)

If this isn't Puberty, this is the most accuate impersonation I've ever seen.