The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hired Mirabelli, backed Montella, saw both a voluntary agreement and a settlement agreement rejected and if we're thrown out of Europe. How many L's can one guy eat.

I believe Fassone is as Italians say "illicenziabile" (un-fireable) IF Elliott facilitate the sale to new buyers. He may be protected beyond that as well.

But please don't quote me on that. My understanding of the Fassone aspect is shaky.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They don't have a TON of money...He has less then Berlu...A lot less. Berlu was worth around 8-9 billion this dude has 2.4

Personal wealth doesn't matter. I don't know why some of you are stuck on that. If Silvio was so rich why did Milan become so shit? Management structure and passion for is what counts. Carlos Slim is a lot more wealthier than Silvio and owns like a second or third vision team in Spain. Plus Ricketts already owns one of the most valuable franchises in sports.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Just logged in to see people shitting on a potential Callejon deal :lol::fp: Only a moron would think signing somebody with 57 goals/51 assists in 188 league games for 20m is a bad move. He’s not a top player but a very good one who excels in every department Suso’s lacking (experience, speed, tactical awareness) so would be a great buy. Also, he hasn’t just performed under Sarri. He scored 15 goals/7 assists in his very first season in Italy under Benitez. Hopefully getting him means we can spend more on a top striker/left winger/mid.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually struggling to dumb this down enough for you to understand.

You're struggling to defend your boyfriend.

No one will be stupid enough to invest in a minority stake in a club that's run as poorly as we are.

No smart investor would look at what Li has done so far and say "I want to buy 25% of that."

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I believe Fassone is as Italians say "illicenziabile" (un-fireable) IF Elliott facilitate the sale to new buyers. He may be protected beyond that as well.

But please don't quote me on that. My understanding of the Fassone aspect is shaky.

So, Li takes the blame for everything Fassone was unable to deliver. Like saying Fassone will be untouchable with the right backing. I can certainly see him involved with the transition, surely not a long term future though.

Are we able to try again for voluntary and settlement agreements, under new ownership?

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They don't have a TON of money...He has less then Berlu...A lot less. Berlu was worth around 8-9 billion this dude has 2.4

His family has that. He personally is worth 0.9
Even James Pallotta is worth more than him.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
You're struggling to defend your boyfriend.

No one will be stupid enough to invest in a minority stake in a club that's run as poorly as we are.

No smart investor would look at what Li has done so far and say "I want to buy 25% of that."

Ya, you really don't get it.

Oh well

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Personal wealth doesn't matter. I don't know why some of you are stuck on that. If Silvio was so rich why did Milan become so shit? Management structure and passion is what counts. Plus Ricketts already owns one of the most valuable franchises in sports.

Yeah. Although American sports are subject to a variety of constraints and checks, as you know. Luxury taxes, caps, etc. Smart planning can have a huge impact. On the opposite end, just look at the Yankees and their struggles despite being a powerhouse financially.

If a guy like Ricketts does take over, he would run the club in a similar way to Roma. We would sell players who are 30+ if we have to and we would increase revenues gradually. It will probably be a bit easier to build a stadium in Milan than it would in Rome.

If we're hoping for a PSG and Man City style owner, it won't happen in the current climate. Italian football isn't the environment for rich Arabs.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
3yrs from now we still won't be senzali

Shoulda done the transition from 'he will be the catalyst in milan becoming the first club to reach 20CL' to 'he was only forced to sell a minority in his first year, that's still a W' a bit smoother tbh. u had months brah

and we all know u will take this and go with the 'atleast Li saved us from Berlusconi' route if he does lose ownership before october btw

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. Although American sports are subject to a variety of constraints and checks, as you know. Luxury taxes, caps, etc. Smart planning can have a huge impact. On the opposite end, just look at the Yankees and their struggles despite being a powerhouse financially.

If a guy like Ricketts does take over, he would run the club in a similar way to Roma. We would sell players who are 30+ if we have to and we would increase revenues gradually. It will probably be a bit easier to build a stadium in Milan than it would in Rome.

If we're hoping for a PSG and Man City style owner, it won't happen in the current climate. Italian football isn't the environment for rich Arabs.

If becoming like Roma you mean being in the UCL every year again then sign me up :D

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Shoulda done the transition from 'he will be the catalyst in milan becoming the first club to reach 20CL' to 'he was only forced to sell a minority in his first year, that's still a W' a bit smoother tbh. u had months brah

and we all know u will take this and go with the 'atleast Li saved us from Berlusconi' route if he does lose ownership before october btw

If Li doesn't own this club in October then I take the L.

I already said this. I wont finesse it.

I said he'll own in October, and I still say he'll own in October.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Unfireable personnel doesn't exist. Otherwise Fassone could murder children, steal money from Casa Milan, shit in the players socks or do whatever he wants to and still get paid handsomely by Milan in jail.

He might have a protected position and perhaps a golden parachute agreement but he couldn't be unfireable.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
16-year-old goalkeeper Lillo Guarneri is at Casa Milan with his agent Silvano Martina to sign for Milan

19-year-old midfielder Alexandro Cavagnera could also arrive from Standard Liege [@Cmdotcom]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Oracolo_RN saying that Callejon's wife is pushing for a move to Milan. Supposedly they are close with Reina and his wife.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfireable personnel doesn't exist. Otherwise Fassone could murder children, steal money from Casa Milan, shit in the players socks or do whatever he wants to and still get paid handsomely by Milan in jail.

He might have a protected position and perhaps a golden parachute agreement but he couldn't be unfireable.

Sure, unfireable until he decides to go streaking in Casa Milan.

From what I gather, Fassone was the one who introduced the idea of Elliott to Li, who was having difficulty coming up with the cash. And as per agreement, Fassone would be present if Elliott were to sell to new owners.

If becoming like Roma you mean being in the UCL every year again then sign me up :D

Yeah, with one caveat. We must break away at some point and rub shoulders with Juventus. The stratification currently is worrying.

If we suddenly become part of the Roma, Napoli, Inter lump, it would be bad. This is where I think our brand can help us break through it. Catching Juventus is a monumental task, however.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sure, unfireable until he decides to go streaking in Casa Milan.

From what I gather, Fassone was the one who introduced the idea of Elliott to Li, who was having difficulty coming up with the cash. And as per agreement, Fassone would be present if Elliott were to sell to new owners.

Maybe under Elliott for the time being if it gets to that point he is a transition guy, but entirely new ownership would bring their own people.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Li doesn't own this club in October then I take the L.

I already said this. I wont finesse it.

I said he'll own in October, and I still say he'll own in October.

In what way is retaining ownership for 12 months actually a parameter for good ownership of a football club tho?

You'd think the parameters would be improved performances, better player quality in the long term (5 years plus), financial and organizational stability, attractive play, long term visions etc.

There ain't no SJW participation trophies in Serie A.. We 6th out here.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
In what way is retaining ownership for 12 months actually a parameter for good ownership of a football club tho?

I said he would own the club in October. I dunno.

And the reports are 2-3yrs and then he will be minority owner

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
16-year-old goalkeeper Lillo Guarneri is at Casa Milan with his agent Silvano Martina to sign for Milan

19-year-old midfielder Alexandro Cavagnera could also arrive from Standard Liege [@Cmdotcom]

Cavagnera could an excellent prospect, hes a Very good defensive midfielder

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You'd think the parameters would be improved performances, better player quality in the long term (5 years plus), financial and organizational stability, attractive play, long term visions etc.

There ain't no SJW participation trophies in Serie A.. We 6th out here.

He's clutching at straws with that October bullshit. Can't think of any other way to avoid the L so he's trying to make a big deal out of it if Li still has a majority in October. Even if it's certain that he's gonna lose the majority eventually.
#OctoberBoiz

Status
Not open for further replies.