• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of getting assfucked by every whiny post and news article, try looking forwards to new ownership and start building the mentality needed to get through hardship. its called resilience.

so hard

just need a motivational meme to go with this post :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It is what it is.

Not going to sit here and cry about it pretending like we didn't know that this this exact scenario was likely for months.

Instead of getting assfucked by every whiny post and news article, try looking forwards to new ownership and start building the mentality needed to get through hardship. its called resilience.

im sorry but given the situation, it's understandable to not be "meh" about it.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
wait.... how is it silvio's fault that the new ownership are complete frauds and have taken a giant shit on the clubs prestige?

The thread of logic would be something like, Berlusconi overvalued Milan, thereby putting off serious buyers (who were just rumoured to be buyers). This attracted Li, who made a heavily leveraged purchase.

But people also have a visceral hatred of Berlusconi. Their logic would be that Berlusconi should have done more to ensure that these buyers were legit. There I disagree. He wanted his money. He got it. He is not under any obligation beyond that.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So, we have "fans" in here who think it's ok what Berlusconi did to this club :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The thread of logic would be something like, Berlusconi overvalued Milan, thereby putting off serious buyers (who were just rumoured to be buyers). This attracted Li, who made a heavily leveraged purpose.

But people also have a visceral hatred of Berlusconi. Their logic would be that Berlusconi should have done more to ensure that these buyers were legit. There I disagree. He wanted his money. He got it. He is not under any obligation beyond that.

:thumbsup:

so are milan banned for 1 or 2 years?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Please tell us how silvio "dismantled our greatness"

Has he caused the trophies to rust away to dust

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
hating Berlusconi = hating 5 CL titles

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah its just one season. Maybe better.. can fully concentrate now on competition and try getting a cl spot

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
wait.... how is it silvio's fault that the new ownership are complete frauds and have taken a giant shit on the clubs prestige?

The thread of logic would be something like, Berlusconi overvalued Milan, thereby putting off serious buyers (who were just rumoured to be buyers). This attracted Li, who made a heavily leveraged purpose.

no no no no no...

remember when he during the sale said that he was making sure Milan was in safe hands? Something which I applauded him for.

For the amount of times he claimed to be a Milan fan, he should have sold us sooner and to a better owner. That was an obligation.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The only official statement I want to read is of the sale.

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Your boy needs more positive rumors about Rocco smacking Li around with his 12 inch cock and making him sign the club over.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
The thread of logic would be something like, Berlusconi overvalued Milan, thereby putting off serious buyers (who were just rumoured to be buyers). This attracted Li, who made a heavily leveraged purchase.

"I want to sell, but I have to do it in a way that puts Milan in stable and secure hands. If I sell Milan, it will only be so the club can continue its glorious history."

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
So, we have "fans" in here who think it's ok what Berlusconi did to this club :lol:

Yes, I think Berlu giving us decades of fantastic football and historic success is pretty good.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
no no no no no...

remember when he during the sale said that he was making sure Milan was in safe hands? Something which I applauded him for.

For the amount of times he claimed to be a Milan fan, he should have sold us sooner and to a better owner. That was an obligation.

how was he supposed to know that Li is a fraud? when bee taechaubol wasnt a serious buyer, he pulled out from the deal.

tbh, I had a feeling judging by his blazer last summer.

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Id accept B&G from their worst years in a heartbeat if that means that we get rid of Li and those 2 Inter frauds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule