Milan Vs Barcelona...Demetrio Albertini's farewell match

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Rasha said:
The game was like Friendly or what???
I mean they played for the Ex-palyers!!
This game is Albertini's farewell match !!! After this game, he will totally disappear in football field.

The two teams are "My Way" ( For the best Milan ) and "Dream Team" ( Crazy Barca ).

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milansom said:
Fly, Marco,

102763_news.jpg

Wow :eek: nice Great Van Basten :star:

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Milansom said:
Fly, Marco,

102763_news.jpg
This header and the cross was inch perfect. No wonder he was the greatest of his time when he played. Even playing after so many days this header was smooth as butter. Love it when a Milanese cross just dips at the right time on top a great finisher like him...

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
snn said:
The people who had seen him playing must cursing their luck after seeing this match.. MvB must have been played for more years..

cannot agree more.. the early retirement of MvB is surely a great loss for football world...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
The Flying Dutchman :) :proud:

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
Milansom said:
Fly, Marco,

102763_news.jpg

i love that goal, MvB doesnt look old at all, he looks like 21 :D

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
thanks for all the video clips. :star: :star:
i was so touched and proud to become a milanisti.. :proud: :proud:
after watching the videos, paolo's retirement suddenly crossed my mind :( :(

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
kevin_dk said:
I don't know much about Milan players' lives, but they seem to be sensible and professinal. For example, Maldini-37 yo, still a fit and cool man, at his age, many men have a big fat stomach. Or Sheva could be another example. Dida never surprises me by a scandal (except his cool hair :D , jk jk BMW, its not a scandal aniway :D ). About love, Nesta is perfect lolz :star: , 8 years with a girl (not married yet), but it's longer than many other stars' marriages.
i agree with that. milan's players seem to me to be very gentle, family men (sheva, maldini, kaka), away from scandals (having affairs with models or changing wives for dunno how many times etc etc..), elegant, and low profile in their lives.
forza milan!!! :tongue:

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
milan_rockz said:
i agree with that. milan's players seem to me to be very gentle, family men (sheva, maldini, kaka), away from scandals (having affairs with models or changing wives for dunno how many times etc etc..), elegant, and low profile in their lives.
forza milan!!! :tongue:
I'd haveto disagree. Living in Milan, the fashion capital, they cannot be low profile. But yes they havent taken the fame to their head. They are really really humble people :D

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
milan_rockz said:
paolo's retirement suddenly crossed my mind :( :(

me too, i wonder how its like if maldini retires... :cry:

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
fazrulx2n said:
me too, i wonder how its like if maldini retires... :cry:

i hope he's still playing for the next 2 years... costacuta seems to end his career this season (39 already ??)...

aneh2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i was wondering, does anyone have the video of the introducing each players in the begginning of this match..?

i really want it

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
snn said:
The people who had seen him playing must cursing their luck after seeing this match.. MvB must have been played for more years..

Yeah but his knees still showed the damage. He only played for less than 15 minutes and was subbed after scoring the goal. MvB also came in for few minutes during the game celebrating KNVB 100th years anniversary (00 or 01) and he hit the crossbar right away. At this time he was still staying in Monaco spending his time playing golf and avoiding football live but this single game rekindled his passion for football and few years after this game he took up the job as Ajax youth coaching.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
This was like a Milan Wet Dream....

Made me wanna cry

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fazrulx2n said:
i love that goal, MvB doesnt look old at all, he looks like 21 :D

He could be our 4th striker next season...he's still much better than Amoroso! :D
Does anybody know if he plays in some training games with the dutch national side? :conf:

Is there a video of MvB like the one somebody put online about Baggio?

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
TheGrinch said:
He could be our 4th striker next season...he's still much better than Amoroso! :D

totally agree!!! :D

Schedule