Angelo Peruzzi?

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Src: www.tribalfootball.com

AC Milan move for Lazio keeper Peruzzi
tribalfootball.com - May 20, 2004

AC Milan have registered their interest with the representatives of Lazio goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi.
Milan chief Adriano Galliani is considering Peruzzi as a replacement for Christian Abiatti, who wants a move after being demoted to Dida's understudy this season.

Peruzzi, 34, has been offered a new, two-year deal by Lazio, but can join Milan on a Bosman next month.

I think this is one of the most useless transfer rumors. We don't need a goalie. I'm sure Abbiati will stay with us. What do you guys think.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
If he's free why not?

Abbiati needs first team football.

I think we're going to come pretty close to pissing off everyone at Lazio soon.

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
I won't mind that peruzzi will come as a back-up keeper, and if abbiati is loaned out, it would be perfect, abbiati needs first team football. He only has the bad luck that we have an even better keeper.

Acer1899

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan squad
Good idea. Abbiati needs first team football, and Peruzzi is one of the better goalies of Serie A.
Funny I would never have imagined him playing for Milan. Would be cool if he came.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
Abbiati in Arsenal ...would be nice and happy.... Lehman is crap...

What the eff ? Arsenal replacing a crap player by another one ? Sorry, but yea... Abbiati isn't the goalie he used to be.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
It's a good idea, although I hope to see Abiati leave permanently! He made too much mistakes in his time here! Do any of you guys know if Fiori is good for the future?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
r3dman said:
Do any of you guys know if Fiori is good for the future?

i'd say he would be good for.. a few more months :D

he was 35 as of the 27th of April :)

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Peruzzi wont want to sit out the remainder of his playing days as a sub....why would he leave a team where he is the first choice keeper......no chance un less money is really terrible at Lazio

Acer1899

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan squad
Rivaldo-11 said:
Peruzzi wont want to sit out the remainder of his playing days as a sub....why would he leave a team where he is the first choice keeper......no chance un less money is really terrible at Lazio

Perhaps he wants to win something more important than the Coppa? :devil2:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
good point...but i doubt hed want to do that spending 36 or 38 games on the bench next season n the league

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
jasiom said:
Abbiati in Arsenal ...would be nice and happy.... Lehman is crap...

What the eff ? Arsenal replacing a crap player by another one ? Sorry, but yea... Abbiati isn't the goalie he used to be.

Yea, Arsenal is not that stupid!
But Abbiati is still the same old one, except you don't see him that much on the field. We need Christian! ! !
...and no, we don't need PERUZZI!

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Passion for *9* said:

I agree with you Passion, Abbiati is way overrated by some of you guys here on the forums, face reality; Abbiati ain't that good, he's an OK sub in Milan and he would be an OK 1st choice for a team like Samp or something like that.

Peruzzi is among the best keepers in the world, despite his age..

But anyway, I really believe this rumour is complete non-sense! :o

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Rivaldo-11 said:

Exactly this is a Bullshit rumour, he wont leave he is playing in some form of his career and dont think after the Coppa the he will move away from Rome.

Financially is probably the only reason for him to depart!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i think we need a young keeper to be backup for dida, not experienced internationals like abbiati and peruzzi.
that way he can learn from dida, and when he does get called up will play like hell to prove his worth. someone like abbiati or peruzzi has nothing to prove, and might not be motivated to work hard.

but, theres no way you can be sure about a player's intentions...peruzzi to milan...i'm not real enthusiastic about it but, meh, why not. i would have rather zotti, but he's stayin at roma.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How certain is it that Zotti is staying at Roma.......we have a young back up......Abbiati is better than Carlo Zotti

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Zotti just signed a new contract tying him to the club until 2008 (i think) a few weeks ago.

no doubt abbiati is better than zotti, but zotti has the potential to be better than abbiati in the future.

by young i mean like around 20. abbiati is 26 + he deserves more than being a bench warmer. that being said, i don't want him to leave...he's one of my fav gk's and i remember a couple of years ago when he was really in form, but times change. i hope he stays, but i bet he'll move on. i just hope its not arsenal. :head:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Peruzzi is good but to old damn whats goin on with Milan ..

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeh we are going to the old side a bit.....you need experience but you also need a bit of exzuberence (hoever you spell the damn word) and youth in the squad.

I wouldve bought this summer.

Zebina (backup)
Bonera/Ferarri
Chevanton/Fabiano
Kompany

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
i think we better bought Lupatelli (Roma) rather than Peruzzi, because his younger (26th yaer old) and would be a good repalcement for Dida for couple more year to come :D , if Abiatti want to move to another club(i heard Palermo have an interest on him).

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Belive me abiatti is not that a good keeper,but i think peruzzi won't come to milan and sit on d bench ,he would prefer to stay in lazio except he really wants to win something with the champions then he may consider joining us and sitting on d bench :D