Coppa Italia: AC Milan vs Ancona

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The match Milan-Ancona is importat to us cause we never won this trophee since the seventies!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Redondo will play....but give Nesta rest!
We need him in the matches against the rivals from the Serie A.

FORZA MILAN!

It will be 3-0 for us! :)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Anyway I'm guessing the line-up will be:

-------------------Abbiati
Helveg, Lauren, Costacurta, Aubameyang
-------Dalla Bona, Redondo, Leonardo,
------------------Rui Costa,
-------------Tomasson, Sheva

And they named 5 non-1st teamers Aubameyang, Clayton, Dal Bello, Pastrello, Borriello. Anyone know anything about Clayton, Dal Bello, & Pastrello cause I've never heard anything? Aubameyang and Dal Bello are from the reserve Primavera and Borriello is from the 1st team, but couldn't even find anything on Clayton or Pastrello.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seamus said:
Anyone know anything about Clayton, Dal Bello, & Pastrello cause I've never heard anything? Aubameyang and Dal Bello are from the reserve Primavera and Borriello is from the 1st team, but couldn't even find anything on Clayton or Pastrello.

Clayton is a Brazilian player who Milan signed from Campo Grande for €700,000 and is signed until 2006. He’s an 18 year old defender and played for Bologna I think in 2000 if I’m not mistaken. But he had some injuries and Bologna didn’t renew their option on him so we got him. I don't know anything about Pastrello and as a matter of fact I've never even heard of him. What position does he play?

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What a match!!!
After being left behind 0-1 in the 6th minute, we stroke back with THE PHENOMONAL PLAYMAKER Rui Costa with his goal in the 9th minute...
The Dane above 'em all Tomasson hit 2 strikes, before the whistle blowed for the 1st half... 3-1 (Rui Costa subs. for Borriello)
As for the 2nd half the GREAT OLD MASTER Leonardo showed that he definately has returned - after making an ocean of assists, he braced with a 4-1 leader for Milan...
And the supa-sub Borriello closed the entire game with a strike, which took Milan a 5-1 lead, before the final whistle!!!
What a fine rotation-system we've got thanx to one man...
ANCELOTTI ROXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hehehehe... nice game !!!! and it was really fun to hear that Borriello and Leonardo scored..! ;)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
and so at last.... this time we got the NICE score we expected!!!
5-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Milan 2 was playing.....

But.... it is correct to call them Milan 2???
Billy - Rui - Leo - Borriello - ...................

I'm so HAPPY........... we have too too many CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feddydaddy69

Beginner
Reaction score
i havent seen milan play Acona but i must say they sure toke them apart coz by scoring 5 and they aint even the first team thats something only guy was there was Rui Costa and even he scored i mean look we have played 5 games in 12 days and we won all 5 games and now with team like ours its good sign, i mean its wonderfull to see them back up there top of the league :devil2:

feddydaddy69

Beginner
Reaction score
i mean now look we had redondo and leorndo and they are playing good i was so excited we scored 5 god how long has it been for them to soccer this much since way back but we hope next week will get aleast few more with first team all rested :D.
will have to win and be the winter champs at least

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Great game indeed.........almost fell out of my chair and had a hard attack when Ganz (former rossoneri, current loser) scored in the sixth minute.......also......excellent to see Rui score......especially with a nice shot too....amazingly......Rui has only netted twice for us since his arrival from Firenze.......(probably not the appropriate area to ask this.....but:) Anyone recall who he scored against?????????? :devilshy:

Tello's school of cool........only €5.99 an hour :devilton:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
excellent to see Rui score......especially with a nice shot too....amazingly......Rui has only netted twice for us since his arrival from Firenze.......(probably not the appropriate area to ask this.....but:) Anyone recall who he scored against?????????? :devilshy:

He scored twice before Ancona... always in UEFA
18/10/2001 Milan-CSKA Sofia 20' minute
21/03/2002 Milan-Hapoel Tel Aviv 5' minute

And NOW go Rui GO and SCORE again for us!!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
excellent to see Rui score......especially with a nice shot too....amazingly......Rui has only netted twice for us since his arrival from Firenze.......(probably not the appropriate area to ask this.....but:) Anyone recall who he scored against?????????? :devilshy:

He scored twice before Ancona... always in UEFA
18/10/2001 Milan-CSKA Sofia 20' minute
21/03/2002 Milan-Hapoel Tel Aviv 5' minute

And NOW go Rui GO and SCORE again for us!!!!

BRAVA Mellanieeeeeeeeeeee :devil2:

And also......I forgot the goal vs Sofia :rolleyes:

But I did remember that free kick vs Tel-Aviv ;)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I didn't see the match too,but i'm very happy because of this result.Beating Ancona 5-1 is really great.I really didn't expect this because at last time we are playing very bad against small teams,but this was proof that we can do very good against them too.I hope to repeat the same against Brescia.And very important is that Inter is out:))

I'm happy because of Rui,Boriello,Tomasson and Leonardo.They did grat job!

Schedule