Borussia Dortmund (BVB)-AC Milan

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I was wondering when we would be able to return to the Ruhr for a classic Fußball-Calcio rematch, to get revenge from that 4-0 scoreline of yesteryear. Looks like we didn't have to wait long for the opportunity. Ze Germans will pose an interesting test for us. BVB possess many interesting players who are capable of having a big outing. Koller and Rosicky both come to mind immedietely. Also, Amoruso (Brasiliano) and Ewerthon are both good players. Former Milan keeper Jens Lehmann (lmao, only keeper I can remember ever getting subbed for a pathetic display) should pose no threat. This team surely knows what we are capable of though, especially after they saw us drop Bayern München twice (keep in mind München lead the Bundesliga right now by about 8 points). Lets just remember this is not a make or break match......but should we win, we will be sitting very comfortable until the games commence next year for the CL.

Forza Milan......Su Milan

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
And so time for our revenge is ready...
There we go!
With our best "assassin" Superpippo ready to score and to update his European record!!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WE WILL TAKE REVANCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We losed last year in Coppa UEFA 4-0 against Dortmund!
That will NOT happen again!
We are Milan and we will always fight back.
No matter if it is Inter,Real,Juve or Manchester U. Or in this chase Dortmund....WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE LAST MINUTE!

I hope Nesta will play wednesday......Pippo in attach.
No doubt...we have a big chance....BUT it will be difficult!

Rex

Reaction score
It's interesting fixtures against Ze Germans again. First test we could shrug off either in home and away games of Bayern in qualifying round. Now it's the second time. Borussia still in my opinion are good team...run well in Bundesliga (conquering for the first top at Bayern's spot)..and last in the Lokomotiv match away..they did give the proof...showing Ubber Alles' spirit combined Latina football style...

For Milan...Ancelotti should re-manage few things in our footballing scheme. Never mind who will be in the starting line-up as long as the players on the pitch can play as their role's scheme. And yes..the Euforia in Bayern match should leave in the past...Borussia once again should be the team we are paying for attention...

Forza MILAN :devil:

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I really think Milan Is ready for the
game. We will gwt our Revenge.
It will not be an easy game but our
ofence players will came through.

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
The way i see it, this match will have a big outcome on the group if we can win. Say all the teams win their home games: Milan 9, Dortmund 9, Real 9. Now Dortmund alrady have an away win v Lokomotiv. If we all win against Lokomotiv, then everyone will end on 12; leaving it to goal difference (i think). Us winning this game would give us less pressure in the away game in moscow and in all the other home games.

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
will this game be on espn international? in other words will us ausies be able to watch it live? i hope so, ive watched every live milan game on espn so far

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
When I write this its 4 hours before Dortmund-Milan.
Its STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS for me right now.
I'm very nervous cause this is so important for us.
If we win we have the best chance to go throuh to the 1/4 finals.
And than we are first in the puole...but if we lose we are second in the poule. Also if Madrid wins cause we won against Madrid.

I wish all the Milanisti a good match....we speak eachother later!

Forza Milan!

Tanti Saluti,

Rinaldo Marchetti

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
soccerage
Seedorf sends a magnificent through pass inside the box where INZAGHI picks the ball up and blasts it home! GOOOOOALLLLLLLL AC Milan have the lead in Dortmund!

uefa
0-1. Inzaghi gives Milan the lead, when there seemed to be no danger. The striker raced on to Seedorf's pass and, with the Dortmund defence standing waiting for offisde, beats Lehmann for his ninth Champions League goal of the season

Keep it up guys!!!!!!!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we WON we WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im SO happy :D ... I had a creepy second time... this flash news really made me nervous... I rather suffer live than "online" anyway, I will watch the game later on TV... but in this moment i am HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippie!! and Real Madrid tied right??? I dont have the final result, but I guess they tied... HURRAY MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can relax for the rest of the year, hehehehe :D

salutes to all!

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

We won ! Real Madrid couldn't win against Lokomotiv .

So it means they are 5 points behind us and Dortmund 3 points behind.

I don't wanna talk about our match against Lokomotive so early. But if we can get 4 points in 2 matches against them, we pass.

SuperPippo, he's back ! He's leading in CL now alongside Crespo with 9 goals.

In one match he could be called for offside manytimes but he only needs one time to do his job pretty well ! That's Pippo.

I'm so happy.

emily1038

Primavera
Reaction score
Ooou We Won!!!
God i love our team so much, they are so wonderful
it's bloody cold out there, but they still doing their best
we are the best of the world!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

but i'm kinda upset now cos this is the last match i can see until febuary
Ahhhh, i want serie A!!! :mad:

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think that German soil must have love Pippo so much. He scored 2 goals in Munich and now in Dortmund too. Milan can concentrate on Serie A now until Feb 2003.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
wow, another win with another 1-0... it's great... the wheather was absolutely cold with -3 centigrade?? that's the time for me to be like penguin (using a very thick jacket hehe)...
anyway, i really love this milan, playing with possesion, something that had been missing for a while...

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It was a great game ...considering the fact the ground was horrible and the weather was freezing...It was a huge win for us. And Seedorf's pass will stick in my mind for a long time...that was pure poetry in motion......

It also was pretty funny to see Seedorf, Riva and Seginho and others just play like in slow motion sometimes due to the awful weather the turf... Thank god nobody got hurt in that weather...

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
who else u want us to beat people. we won against bayern away and hom, crushed depo away 4:0, beat real, inter, roma, we r the new champions. we won 1:0 and inzaghi is the man, he is back on the scoresheet.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Red&BlackDevils said:
who else u want us to beat people. we won against bayern away and hom, crushed depo away 4:0, beat real, inter, roma

I want to beat EVERY fucking team we will meat!
starting from COMO...
then ANCONA, BRESCIA, BOLOGNA, PIACENZA, UDINESE, MODENA, PERUGIA, LAZIO...... and so on!!!

:devil3: RED&BLACK DEVILS ARE BACK :devil3:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
A great demonstration of composure from our champions in this fixture. Prior to the match, I had hoped that Milan would simply be able to score a draw here, but a victory has really upped our chances for qualiofication beyond the second group stage. The second half was a great performance. I think that Maldini and Nesta were our players of the match. Kaladze was also fundamental to our success. Rui seemed to really suffer with the frozen pitch. This was classic Milan tho, taking our few chances, and eventually cashing in on one of them........Unbelievably, that was the first time in 2 years BVB have lost in the Ruhr :eek: :eek:

Figures a world class side like Milan would be the side to end that run :devil:

Forza Milan

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
we making our own reconds, and beating other teams records. damn barca beat milan recond 10 games won an row. that;s sucks. u can count that we r in q-finals. coz we going to play loko moscow tiwce and that is 6 easy points right there.....

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WEll guys i'm really happy about this win.I think that we made our revenge against those idiots.I'm happy and those 1 goal gave us the first place in the group.THis is good succsses for us.
As for the game we weren't brilliant,we weren't as we were but i think that this win will help us.

Forza Milan!!!

Reaction score
(from acmilan.com)
After the winner against Roma, Filippo Inzaghi leaves his mark also in Milan 1-0 success over Borussia at Westfalenstadion. This win means that the Rossoneri go into the winter break having won both of their Champions League games so far in Group C. On February 19 they will play their third match against Lokomotiv Moskva.

Before leaving the Westfalenstadion, president Berlusconi said he was happy with Milan success over Borussia, but he also criticized the game of the team. Milan didn't play the exciting football he had expected. 'We didn't show the football we are able', Berlusconi says. 'The players were a bit reluctant'.
'In the second half we played at times as a great team, but we also made too many mistakes probably due to the bad conditions of the pitch'.
Then the president invites Chancellior Schroeder to the San Siro for the return match on March 18, 'with the hope of causing him pin again, despite our friendship'.

:devil3:

Rex

Reaction score
We surely are delighted for the result but the head of final is still long way to go. At least this moment, I'm enjoying the glorious weekend...hmm.. :)

Schedule