The Big One: Juventus-AC Milan (12/03/06)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Zamrotta wont play according 2 news.
Bad luck 4 him + good luck 4 us. :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Yuchen Fish said:
LIVORNO 1-1 JUVE
JUVE 0-2 ROMA
TREVISO 0-2 JUVE
JUVE 1-1 FIORENTINA
CAGLIARI 0-1 JUVE
JUVE 0-2 LAZIO
SIENA 0-4 JUVE
JUVE 1-1 PALERMO
REGGINA 0-2 GOBBI

If we win Juventus, we are only 7 points after them, and if Juventus can get the job as i hope, we can win the Serie A.

Come on !!!! Forza Milan !!!!

Come down !!! Ugly Juventus !!!

i like this one :star: :) :D

black-eagle

Only ACM -
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká,Pato,Sheva
juventus vs arsenal : Lyon vs MILAno : VILLAREAL vs INTER or aJAx : BARCA vs BEnfika

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Part 2 of the crunch week.

Juve hasn't been very convincing lately. During 9 games in the 2nd leg of the season, their result is 6-3-0 (Milan 7-2-0). With 16-8 goal difference (Milan 20-2, best in the league) they have conceded almost the same number of goals that they have in the whole 1st season (10).

Statistics aside, if Juve wins it can be said for certain that they won their 29th scudetto. If Milan wins, they might still get it but at least they will have to sweat out a little more.

The team that played vs Bayern should be fielded. This is as crucial as that game. Should Rino play? Vogel was outstanding vs Bayern but we need Rino's steely warrior spirit. He was - IMO - man of the match when we beat them 3-1 for his job of blotting Vieira and Emerson.

Pippo or Gila? Pippo might be a bit tired but he is so on fire, probably the most in-form striker in Europe right now.

I'm counting on Seedorf to add to his personal tally vs Juve of 7 goals out of his 24 goals in Serie A (1 Sampdoria, 3 Inter and 3 Milan).

I don't care what's the final score as long as we win. If we can win (and Pippo scores), what a happy week to be a Milan fans

Edited : with Stam out, Simic in defense? This worries me.

Last edited:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Wild said:
Zamrotta wont play according 2 news.
Bad luck 4 him + good luck 4 us. :D

yeah it's good luck for us ;)

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Pippo is a must for first half i think.we all know gila is not fast enough.

Gila should work hard.He has to learn how to drive with ball.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
I'd really hope we crush the nuts out of the old lady at torino :D
we should repeat the same as the 1st leg 3-1 win
only thing this time we crush em 3-0 at 1/2 time
and go on pushing foward maybe get another 4-0 :proud:

with dida hopefully training for the unexpected: so called "free"-kicks
and penalty.

They(Ref+Juve) can cheat as much as they like, but nt this game for sure :tongue: !!

we should deny em every chance, make em tired and eventually give up ;)
i hope to see more of Kaka's impresive play as well as others too. :)

....and after this game i hope juve's form drops drastically...which eventually give us (milan) the scudetto!! ;)

:star: Forza Milan: Go kick em' ASS :star:

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Redsun said:
Pippo is a must for first half i think.we all know gila is not fast enough.

Gila should work hard.He has to learn how to drive with ball.

I agree with you.

1st of all, SuperPippo will put on a good performance to show his former side what he is really made of. This will give him the boost to press forward to score goals there.

Gila isn't playing much recently i guess(forgive me if I'm wrong) so maybe he has to get back to his scoring touch.
but for Carlo I think he wouldn't wanna risk this crucial game, most prob it will the same formation against bayern only thing maybe gattuso for vogel?! :conf:

I hope SuperPippo plays maybe score a Hat-trick then get sub for gila ;)

...really do hope he makes it to the national team as well :proud:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I think this game is another 4-0 or 5-0 wonderfu win !!! After we beat Bayern, i think Milan is the best !!! Inzaghi, Shevchenko 2 goals, and a defender header when we have a concernkick or a freekick !

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Fish said:
I think this game is another 4-0 or 5-0 wonderfu win !!! After we beat Bayern, i think Milan is the best !!! Inzaghi, Shevchenko 2 goals, and a defender header when we have a concernkick or a freekick !

Wow don't you think that is to much :D 2-0 would be WONDERFULE ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Sheva in doubt for sunday derby :( , channel4 says he picked up injury in last game with Bayern... I hope he recovers , we need him for this game , I know he can make it !

FORZA SHEVA !!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
u r always like that... i have nothing to say...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Metalheadache said:
I'd really hope we crush the nuts out of the old lady at torino :D
Wouldn't that make her a hermaphrodite? :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
gaizka22 said:
Edited : with Stam out, Simic in defense? This worries me.
Where do you find the news that Stam can not play this game ?

I think if we want to win Juventus, defense is still very important, i hope the 4 defenders are ---Stam---Nesta----Kaladze---Serginho----

Why i hate Juventus is that sometimes they only have 1 or 2 chances in the game, but the result is they 1-0 win the game. While Milan always have 6 or 7 or sometimes more than 10 chances, but our effective is less than Juventus. I hope our defenders will have a good job and Dida keep a clean sheet.

besikaka said:
Sheva in doubt for sunday derby :( , channel4 says he picked up injury in last game with Bayern... I hope he recovers , we need him for this game , I know he can make it !
What's wrong with Shevchenko ??? I think although Inzaghi + Gilardino are very strong, sometimes when we play against strong team, we still need Shevchenko. I am a little worried if Shevchenko can not play.

kevin_dk said:
u r always like that... i have nothing to say...
Maybe 4-0 or 5-0 is a little no logic, but we really need a wonderful win to encourage ourself and depress Juventus !!! We shouldn't give up.

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
I think Milan Can win this game :D
Forza Milan

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Milan-Juventus 2-1

we shouldn't have too much trouble. They will get a late goal. Milan will score 2 goals in the first half, an early goal maybe 15 mins, and a later one maybe 35 mins. Juve get one like 85 mins. Thats my prediction. If i get it all right every member in this forum owes me 20 each!! ;)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
BMWTaylor said:
As nearly the whole football world knows, we were responsible for Juve's only loss of the Serie A season, courtesy of our emphatic 3-1 victory on Oct. 29, 2005. But this time they'll have the home-field advantage.

This match is all about pride as well as three points. There's no doubt we'll be up for this one; think we'll make it two out of two in just over a week's time?

what home advantage...the 6000 poor gobbi fans the only losers the team can get as fans. Yah...thats a really big home advantage. we beat them 3-1 @ delle alpi 2 years ago.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So this is it …….
Juve r starting 2 look shaky while we continue our solid performance.

My formation would b :

--------------------------Dida

Stam----------------Nesta----Kala------------Sergi

-----------------Voegl-----Gatu----Seedorf

---------------------------Kaka

-------------------Sheva-------Gila

Lets give Sergi a chance after what he did vs Bayern.
Yanku wont fit 2 this game since he started few games only 4 us.

Inzaghi is on fire but I don’t want Gila 2 feel more insecure than he already is.
Inzaghi must b tired & he will make a super sub vs Juve maybe scoring the winning goal.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damm, I heard that Sheva won't play vs Juve(again) on sunday. He picked up an injury after the clash against Bayern,
did someone heard about that too?

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Let's give it to the Old Slut 3-1 again..!

Forza Milan :star:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yuchen Fish said:
Where do you find the news that Stam can not play this game ?

When he was booked during the game vs Palermo, he was disqualified for the Empoli game. But then he received a second yellow (red card) late in the game. So it means a 2-game suspension for Stam.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
sheva7 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damm, I heard that Sheva won't play vs Juve(again) on sunday. He picked up an injury after the clash against Bayern,
:conf:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Sheva , hope he recover soon

we need you sheva !!!! :star:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:
Forza Sheva , hope he recover soon

we need you sheva !!!! :star:

What sheva is injured? :eek: How, when, where? how long can't he play.
i hope he will play against juve ;)

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
besikaka said:

FORZA SHEVA !!

It's a bluff...

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
sheva7 said:

It's true, but doesn't really matter. Inzaghi could stick it to them. I wanted him an Gila for the Juve match anyway.

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
JUVE-MILAN: ANCELOTTI E LE SCELTE IN ATTACCO
11/03/2006
MILANELLO - Queste le parole di Carlo Ancelotti: 'Se si sente di giocare Shevchenko, giocherà. Comunque decideremo insieme la cosa migliore, tenendo conto del fatto che lui può essere utile anche a gara in corso come è successo contro l'Empoli. Inzaghi? Vediamo, comunque in generale credo che i giocatori siano entrati nell'ordine di idee che è meglio giocare trenta minuti ben fatti piuttosto che novanta fatti male, quando si è magari stanchi. Sempre in generale dico che Gilardino ha un bel vantaggio rispetto a Pippo e Sheva, nel senso che è fresco'.

It seems that Sheva will be a sub and Gila is the first option as he's 'fresher'.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
Inzaghi will be shut with the offside trap.Gila and Sheva(if he will play) are far more dangerous.