Lecce - Milan Serie 4/1/2006, 18:00 CET

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
menon_inc said:
ROFL :D :D :D

Well we know for sure that Nesta and Serginho will be missing trough suspension so i guess Kaladze will start. We dont have enough cover yet in defence as Maldini is not a 100% to start matches yet and the fact that cafu and stam are injured. The midfield would probably consist of the likes of Rui Costa, Vogel, Ambrosini and Seedorf. Yanku would probably start as left back in place of Serginho so i guess Seedorf will start. Would be great to see Amoruso getting a start playing alongside eitherGila or Pippo.
Oh ?? Really ?? But it doesn't matter, Lecce is not strong, i think it is not difficult to win this game and Nesta + Serginho can prepare for the CL.

I hope Amroso can score and i think 85% his parnter shoub be Gila.

Billy1969 said:
Indeed, but I thought this would be a great occassion to give Kalac or even Fiori some playtime, don't forget that a few days after the Lyon match there's another Serie A match coming up!
That's OK. Kalac had been proved he is a good GK and especially Lecce's attack is weak, so i think it is no problem !!!!

Yes, you are right !!! We should consider after the CL we will VS Chevio !!! That is not a easy game !!!

Billy1969 said:
I am very aware of the strength of the Nesta - Kaladze duo, that's why I want them rested to be in optimal condition against Lyon.
Sure !! And i ingore that Nesta is banned in this game, so you are right !! Kaladze + Stam also had a teamwork when we VS Inter in last year, i hope they can have a good teamwork again !!

About Ambrosini vs. Gattuso you have very valid points, I think whoever plays in Lecce should not play vs. Lyon though. This is a very difficult choice, Gattuso's spirit vs. Ambrosini's precision, imho Ancelloti should pick Gatu to play against Lyon, even if he does give away free kicks more than Ambro, we need all the spirit we can get to prevail vs. the french champions.
En !! This is a interesting choice !! Maybe Ambrosini will play tomorrow, and maybe he will as a bench of Milan when we VS Lyon.

By the way, Ambrosini is also a spirit + brave + play in 100% + never give up player.

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
don't worry guys, the sport channel in hungary is not gonna show the match, so there will be a lot of goals!! ('cause every time i cant watch Milan matches they win with minimum 3 goals..)

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
This is squad, like Ancelotti predicted on press conference:

Dida
Simic-Billy-Maldini-Jankulovski
Ambro-Vogel-Seedorf
Rui
Pippo-Gila(maybe Amoroso)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
ricky said:
This is squad, like Ancelotti predicted on press conference:

Dida
Simic-Billy-Maldini-Jankulovski
Ambro-Vogel-Seedorf
Rui
Pippo-Gila(maybe Amoroso)
I agree with all of them except Pippo.:head:

He should rest for the CL.:cool:

By the way, Maldini + Billy :proud: . They had been teamworked in 2001, and i hope they will have a good teamwork.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Amoroso should be given a rare start, and Maldini should be fielded up alongside Nesta or Kaladze so he can play himself back to match fitness.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't be worried about Serie A too much. Of course it doesn't mean we come out there and play like running in the park.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No ! we should play 100% in Serie A, too !

Even if we can't win the Serie A, we need to get the 2nd !!!

Because this year has WC, Milan has a lot of players will play this WC, they must be very tired after WC. The 2nd in Serie A means we don't need to play qualify game we can enter the next CL. It will save more energy !!! That is important !!

At least, Milan should lose points on a weak team such as Lecce !

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We may be saving our key players for Tuesday, but that doesn't mean this match should be taken lightly. We may have lost the Scudetto but there's still the important second-place spot and automatic CL qualification for next season while widening the gap between us and Inter.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
well
i think this one will be easy...and amoroso should score

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
peaboss said:
That was not a header. I have the video and now i'm going to try to upload it. It would be nice to meet Koeman again.(this means getting to semis nad Benfica knocking out Barca)
Edit:it should be here
Woohoo precious moment :) ! Thx for the video peaboss :D .

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
What's the hour of the game? Stupid RAI has decided to make an Inter month, this is the third week in a row that they show Inter, and they will show Inter again next week...and if I'm not mistaken two weeks later too, since it's the derby.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Prefered Formation for this game:

Dida
Simic - Billy - Maldini - Janku
Ambro - Vogel - Seedorf
Rui Costa
Gila - Amoruso

Prediction....... a win and clean sheet will do. A comfortable 1-0 or 2-0 win will do.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
People there is still hope for the Scudetto, you can't just throw in the towel like that! No matter where you are on the table or what team you are, you play to win and give it your all.
Juve could be affected to a great mental extent after that loss against Arsenal.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
People there is still hope for the Scudetto, you can't just throw in the towel like that! No matter where you are on the table or what team you are, you play to win and give it your all.
Juve could be affected to a great mental extent after that loss against Arsenal.

And if this does happen, we must take full advantage of it. :devilfir:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
LECCE-MILAN: ROSSONERI SQUAD

acMILAN.com - Carlo Ancelotti has Ambrosini and Cafu available while Nesta and Serginho are suspended. Andriy Shevchenko sits the game out. Below is the full squad for Lecce:

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Fiori, Kalac.

DEFENDERS: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Marzorati, Jankulovski, Simic.

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Vogel.

STRIKERS: Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So My LineU...

___ Dida ___
___Cafu___Costacurta___Kaladze___ Jankulovski___
_________ Vogel_________
______Gattuso_________Ambrosini______
____________Kakà____________
_________Amoroso______Gilardino______​

Forza Milan

Last edited:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
What about playing Maldini instead of Costacurta, and playing Simic instead of Cafu (as a start, Cafú could replace Simic, or something like that, he hasn't played in a while)

GrandeDiavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Weah Massaro Van Basten Desailly Savicevic Maldini Gattuso
I would play the following

Dida
Maldini costa simic jank
ambro rui gattuso kaka
gila amoroso

sub in cafu

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope Gila does well, because hopefully it'll rebuild his confidence a little.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Am I the only one or something but BMWTaylor's new sig and avatar makes me roll on the floor laughing ;) ?

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
Am I the only one or something but BMWTaylor's new sig and avatar makes me roll on the floor laughing ;) ?

I was shocked...

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a sweet present from BMW for April Fool :D !
Hey guys, BMW loves Dida and Milan and forever it is ;) !
Aweee I shouldn't have said this, I wanna see how many fishes BMW would get :D !!! 2 so far hahaha lolz!

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
What a sweet present from BMW for April Fool :D !
I was like "wtf?!?! :eek: ", then realized... :D :D :D

Oh ya, today is April 1st........ :tongue:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
shining idea put our rivals avatars!!! :D

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
FSC will actually air this match, amazing!

Rex

Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
We may be saving our key players for Tuesday, but that doesn't mean this match should be taken lightly. We may have lost the Scudetto but there's still the important second-place spot and automatic CL qualification for next season while widening the gap between us and Inter.

Inter will host struggling Messina since the away side are desperately avoiding relegation zone but Inter surely need a three points win to maintain the gap standings. Concerning the game (related to Milan vs Inter's standings battle), our Milan side should stay heads up vs Lecce that last a 1-2 away win against Siena last weekend earns them morale booster to pull for fights from relegation providing are able to gain good results in remaining seven fixtures.

Could it be a tie result for both team ? Well I'd simply love to see three points at hand securely.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
E.Cantona, P.Schmeichel, A.Shevchenko, Kaka, P.Maldini, Ronaldinho
any telecast of the match on ppstream or Mysee WebTv ?? thanks

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
at one point milan should make the gap bigger with inter.otherside juve must loose some points.i think the most important thing is juves pointlooses even we know our scudetto stolen many times ago.inter fact comes second.

Forza Milan!Forza Pippo! :star:

Rex

Reaction score
Juve will be the likes of wounded buffalo. Their fans are about to start blasting if they couldn't bounce back at this weekend fixture after embarrassing lost vs Arsenal.

Schedule