UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Nice to see Uefalona is still in it to win it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Right. You prematurely ejaculate everytime Allegri is mentioned and how he "almost won" a CL. But Enrique wins the treble his first season, breaks a record and comes back from a 4 goal deficit to make 6-5 and he's "lucky".

but but but he beat arsenal 4-0...

Well that's not really true, is it? Plenty of times I don't say anything when Allegri is mentioned. In fact, I'd wager that you're quicker to jump on the attack against him than I am to defend him.

What record did he break?

Did you watch the game? PSG imploded as much as Barcelona destroyed. And don't even get me started on the 'penalties'.

but but but but he needs individual brilliance.

Allegri is awful, no question about it. And Enrique has absolutely nothing against his success. Don't even mention that he flopped at Roma, that didn't happen. Don't mention Allegri succeeded here, that didn't happen.

Didn't you say Carlo needs that too? And then Carlo managed a cool 10-2 aggregate victory against talented super-goat-forward Cazorla.

If there's one good thing - it's that this knockout round is the best I can remember.

If there's one bad thing - it's that we're subjected to such 'egregious' nonsense and bile spewed by the ****** formerly known as Pubes at the merest mention of Luis Enrique and his Di Matteo status.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
so he can lose a 4-1 lead or lose a 3-0 lead in a final? :devilcon:

^ this fucker had to edit his post when trying remember how to specifically mock milan? :lol:

Turn in your troll badge and your government stipend.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That neymar performance (especially last 5mins). Woow. Completely overshadowed messi. Respect :thumbsup:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Well that's not really true, is it? Plenty of times I don't say anything when Allegri is mentioned. In fact, I'd wager that you're quicker to jump on the attack against him than I am to defend him.

Did you watch the game? PSG imploded as much as Barcelona destroyed. And don't even get me started on the 'penalties'.

but but but but he needs individual brilliance.

Allegri is awful, no question about it. And Enrique has absolutely nothing against his success. Don't even mention that he flopped at Roma, that didn't happen. Don't mention Allegri succeeded here, that didn't happen.

Didn't you say Carlo needs that too? And then Carlo managed a cool 10-2 aggregate victory against talented super-goat-forward Cazorla.

If there's one good thing - it's that this knockout round is the best I can remember.

If there's one bad thing - it's that we're subjected to such 'egregious' nonsense and bile spewed by the ****** formerly known as Pubes at the merest mention of Luis Enrique and his Di Matteo status.
What is this steaming pile of horse shit?

Overcoming a 3+ goal deficit to advance to the next CL round.

And the reverse wasn't true in the first leg? Barca being lackadaisical, mistakes out the ass and no sense of direction as much as PSG destroying? Is this what the British school system is teaching? Is that all the critical thinking skills available in that noggin?

Don't even mention that he flopped at Roma, that didn't happen. Don't mention Allegri succeeded here, that didn't happen.
Conveniently leaving out hes incredibly successful Celta season and Barca B team on top of the laughable logic that just because a coach had bad stints here and there it means theyre automatically ass. Montella lost how many games in a row at Samp? My 8 year old niece can reason better than you.

What the fuck does this even have to do with Carlo, Cazorla, or the Bayern-Arsenal game? Lay off the drinks bro.

Jesus Christ

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
allegri is a world class coach, top 5.

juve are still favorites to win the CL.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juvelicious trying hard to anti jinx his team:lol:

you don't need to, juve are surely winning the cl.

Couldn't even win it against fucking b*****

Favourites to win in a year where they get smacked against any half decent Serie A team away :lol::lol::lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
apparently mascherano admitted in a post match interview that he did foul di maria at 3-1 :lol: that's what 2 penalties not given ?

I can't imagine how pissed I'd be at the refs if I were a PSG fan

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i want a madrid juve semi final

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
apparently mascherano admitted in a post match interview that he did foul di maria at 3-1 :lol: that's what 2 penalties not given ?

I can't imagine how pissed I'd be at the refs if I were a PSG fan

:thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
PSG fans should only blame themselves for having hopes of qualifying on to the next round against the greatest club in sports history.

the penalties were legit.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
C6bkPjHWYAAQgFC.jpg

10/10 :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
PSG fans should only blame themselves for having hopes of qualifying on to the next round against the greatest club in sports history.

the penalties were legit.

Not even the greatest club in Spain :lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
cant believe there is a club worse than arsenal in CL
but somehow PSG manages to do it :fp:

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Just saw the score. Loooooollllllll... PSG what a joke

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
To be honest, I don't think today's milan would concede 6 to this Barca

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ew I can't even read this thread hardly, it's just the fake Milan fans using every excuse to shit on Milan. Btw I bet Milan right now would have made the knockouts in most groups.

This was a great round though, a lot of good teams this season

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Milan - Sassuolo (1-3) 4-3 >>> Uefalona - P$G (0-4) 6-5

crazy fiesta :love:

57f14f2b5177ca2c8c000001.jpg

Schedule