• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
07/05/2003.
The troubles Lazio are encountering in offloading their superflous players has evidently convinced the powers to be at the capital club to remove the 'Not For Sale' sign they had hung around Jaap Stam's muscular neck.

"If we receive an offer of at least £15m then we could reflect on the situation," admitted Lazio's sporting director Oreste Cinquini on Saturday.

"We are not thinking about selling the defender at the moment but that could change if a suitable bid is tabled."

European champs AC Milan will have been especially encouraged by the dramatic weakening in the Biancoceleste's resolve as they have been hovering around the gargantuan Dutch defender since the start of the close-season.

A sale of Stam to Milan is still a ways away, however, though that is not the case regarding a potential swap deal including Giuseppe Pancaro and Demetrio Albertini, who spent the last season on loan at Atletico Madrid.

Cinquini addressed that issue as well. "We have an agreement with Milan and with the player," he revealed. "However, there are a few problems to iron out with Atletico Madrid."
-SA

i don't know why we would possibly want pancaro.
do u?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I guess it's fine to have a back-up for KK but for EFF's sakes, not that guy... :rolleyes:

It's a SA rumour so...

#6 said:
Proud member of the Anti-Alliances Alliance
-----------
schild94.gif

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten
Pancaro is nothin more than a mid-level defender. Not what we need since that for example Laursen is better.

For the good of Demetrio, i hope he will move to Barça, where he will be able to play in a great club, win LIGA and even UEFA cup maybe ;)

And... with Demetrio to Barça, the possibilities to see MOTTA rossonero will increase a lot :cool:

If Demetrio will move to Lazio then i would prefer FAVALLI, kind abetter than Pancaro.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Demetrio >>> Motta ...deal seems far more exiting...

if milan really have to help lazio finnatially by buying one of their defenders let it be stam....

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
The SWAN of Utrecht said:
Pancaro is nothin more than a mid-level defender. Not what we need since that for example Laursen is better.

For the good of Demetrio, i hope he will move to Barça, where he will be able to play in a great club, win LIGA and even UEFA cup maybe ;)

And... with Demetrio to Barça, the possibilities to see MOTTA rossonero will increase a lot :cool:

I agree... except for your final statement:

If Demetrio will move to Lazio then I'd prefer AC Milan get STANKOVICH!

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
No Pancaro. Lazio dont have any players we need, especially oldies like Giuseppe..

Reaction score
this is really useless, u should ask for stankovic and swap him for albertini and 10 mil. Euro and if this isnt accepted by lazio then keep deme.

And dont swap albertini for stam he is too old

Schedule