AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
if he go in chelsea ........it will be very big mistake for his chareer.,because chelsea will be good team next 4-5 season and then...............you know what will happened with them

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MIREL RADOI :star:

Fantastic player. Center back. Only 23 years old. Another amazing performance against Valencia tonight. He's easily worth 12 mil. Euros but since he's playing for Steaua we could get him for cheap for 4-5 mil. Euros. And we must step in the action ASAP otherwise Internazionale will probably grab him. There's always the option of letting Inter grab him and then them giving him to us for free ;) but it takes time. :tongue:

Once again I'll say it - great player - and all my doubts on whether he could perform or not on top level have vanished in the past weeks. Just get him!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hey wasn't he linked with Lazio this summer also with some other players from Steaua??

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Palermo bid £1.5M for Steaua Bucharest's Radoi
tribalfootball.com - March 1, 2005

Palermo have tabled an offer for Steaua Bucharest centre-half Mirel Radoi.

The 23 year-old has been recommended to Palermo by Steaua's Italian coach Walter Zenga and is likely to move to the Serie A club in the summer for £1.5 million.

Zenga has also spoken with Inter Milan about the defender and their president, Giacinto Facchetti, watched Radoi in action earlier this season against Parma in the UEFA Cup.

A deal has been mooted where Inter will secure first refusal on Radoi from Palermo once the Romania international moves to Italy in June

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
cagney said:
Zenga has also spoken with Inter Milan about the defender and their president, Giacinto Facchetti, watched Radoi in action earlier this season against Parma in the UEFA Cup.
Well...if he goes to Inter, he will undoubtedly fail. The bright side is, when a young player like this arrives, and subsequently leaves Inter, he generally enjoys success at his second destination. One other Romanian fits this bill perfectly....Adrian Mutu. :)

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
1.5 milion euro are not much but enough for so young player,.He may be is good

Reaction score
Arsenal made a 7 mil $ bid for Steaua's Mirel Radoi !!!
Wenger said he wants him because he can repair the "gunners" defense.
In spite of this offer, Steaua's owner Gigi Becali said that he will not sell Radoi at all (he said he will only consider offers from 15 mil euros up)
Mirel Radoi is tha captain of Steaua Bucharest. He can also play defensive midfielder and right back.
He's a top player of the Romanian National Squad.
On 26th of March Radoi and Chivu will be the center of Romanias defense against The Netherlands.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually Radoi's natural position is center back. He played as right-back and defensive midfielder for a couple of times though.

Their owner is bluffing. Give them 4-5 mil. Euros and he'll be ours. That's if we'll be faster than Arsenal or Inter.

Reaction score
David said:
Actually Radoi's natural position is center back. He played as right-back and defensive midfielder for a couple of times though.

Their owner is bluffing. Give them 4-5 mil. Euros and he'll be ours. That's if we'll be faster than Arsenal or Inter.

On the english news (foxsports, but i'm not sure) they said that also Valencia and Bayern Munchen want him.
But remember, Arsenal can buy Radoi only from next season, because if you want to buy a foreign player, he has to have played 75% of the National team matches in the last year.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My dream signings would be Wesley Sneijder from Ajax and Wilfred Bouma from PSV. I think Sneijder will become a fantastic player in a couple of years.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At the moment? We don't need anybody at the moment. Arsenal, United, Real & Barca need somebody. Milan do not.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
cagney said:
At the moment? We don't need anybody at the moment. Arsenal, United, Real & Barca need somebody. Milan do not.
Nope, I think at least Milan needs a striker, midfield, and defender. For striker position, there's no problem since Gila will join us next season. For the midfield, I think we need a new one since Ambro will leave Milan (likely) and Seedorf are inconsistent.. About the defenders, we have too old defenders, we need a young one..

Arsenal and United need a new keeper only I think while Real needs a really great coach while Barca needs money to bribe the referee, they don't need any other player (except Ronaldinho move to Milan)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
ginoLM said:
We can but pray! but he is talking about a move to chelsea, if this is true and he chooses Chelski over Milan than he is clearly only interested in money and not joining a team with such tradition and achievement as Milan.
And lets face it chelsea would pay ridiculous money for him.
Surely Ronaldinho won't join Chelsea. I've read a news that Mourinho don't want to buy him even he is given a lot of money. I think based on the comment Ronaldinho will prove his quality (and he did by scoring two goals) and will snubs Chelsea if they make an offer :p

Reaction score
Striker needed badly

I think the current defence line is good enough at the moment but a good sub wont do us bad for the back line....what i think is urgently needed is a good young fresh and fervescent striker to accompany shevchenko up there....who i would suggest is Martins...his flair is amazing and with kaka helping from behind such player can score bags full of goals..i like crespo alot but i think it should just end at his loan spell..no more no less....a few yong brazillian players like robinho and diego would eventually be essential players for milan...cheap and always offer wonderfull football... :)

Cassano

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I think at least Milan needs a striker, midfield, and defender. For striker position, there's no problem since Gila will join us next season. For the midfield, I think we need a new one since Ambro will leave Milan (likely) and Seedorf are inconsistent.. About the defenders, we have too old defenders, we need a young one..

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
We need some players in our deffence because our players are not so young!we must buy some talents like chivu,bonera or Rio Ferdinand

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Raid Udinese! I'm hopeing for Marek Jankulovski, Vincenzo Iaquinta, & David Di Michele.

ps. Rio Ferdinand sucks!

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That raid on the Friuli sounds attractive and as for Rio, not a chance. The space he gave Crespo (not complaining now) to score at the San Siro was very generous.

Facade19

Primavera
Reaction score
Players I would love to see:

1) Mancini: He is a great right back, that can also fill in as a side midfielder.
To me he can replace Cafu and he is only 23/24. Great signing if
Milan can get him.
2) Jankulovski: Well it seems that it is pretty much a done deal. Nothing more to add.

3) Gila: Same as above.

4) Bonera: Kinda lost his form, but he can train with Maldini and Nesta, and regain his form.

5) Hleb: Brilliant player, that can be in the center field, and be the playmaker that Milan wants.

Last edited:

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Facade19 said:
1) Mancini: He is a great right back, that can also fill in as a side midfielder.

Yes,he is like Jankulovski on the left side. :)

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
i think that gabriel heinze would be a good signing for milan. some players we can get rid of are filippo inzaghi!!!!!!! and tomasson. they are both not doing well. and are not milan caliber.

Facade19

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan4Life said:
i think that gabriel heinze would be a good signing for milan. some players we can get rid of are filippo inzaghi!!!!!!! and tomasson. they are both not doing well. and are not milan caliber.

I don;t like Heinze at all compared to Jankulovksi.
Heinze is having a great season with ManU, but Heinze is a specialized player. I do not think he can play in the wings, unlike Jankulovski who is just suited for that position.
If you looking for a left footed fullback I would go with Maxwell, but he is too "young" for Milan's standard.
But I am biased towards Jankulovski, he is one my fav. players in the Seria A.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Facade19 said:
Players I would love to see:
4) Bonera: Kinda lost his form, but he can train with Maldini and Nesta, and regain his form.
5) Hleb: Brilliant player, that can be in the center field, and be the playmaker that Milan wants.
I've heard somewhere Bonera is a done deal, can anyone confirm ? :D

Hleb, he can be more than brilliant, stellar even, + I love him as a player. He sometimes lacks consistency a bit but I think it's more due to circumstance (Stuttgart are a bit streaky these days) + not so much an individual shortcoming. He is a player who would greatly profit from joining a top club such as Milan + Milan would profit from his skills, of course.

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
I read somewhere that Hleb was a atrget for Arsenal this summer but his club said that the asking price is 30mil,I'm not sure Milan would be willing to pay that much for him,as far as Stuttgart players go wasn't Milan reportedly interested in their striker Kevin Kurany,is there any news on that one?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No idea about the asking price for Hleb but he would be difficult to replace.. He also seems to be rather happy at Stuttgart, his contract expires in 2008 I think, so it looks like potential buyers will have to be patient until 2006 or 2007.

Kuranyi is a bit off-form.

Last edited:

Schedule