The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 18-02-2014, 00:36   #5061
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 00:39   #5062
King George
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

Congratulations Mr. Inzaghi!!

You are simply a winner!!!
King George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 02:58   #5063
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucful View Post
fuckin heell we're the most successfull!

Can we use this for our "most successful club" argument?
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 06:32   #5064
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Well done, Primavera!

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 16:18   #5065
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

ACMilan Youth Sector ‏@acmilanyouth

Tomorrow #MilanPrimavera will parade on the pitch before the Champions League match, to celebrate the Viareggio Cup triumph with the fans

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 18-02-2014 at 16:25.
Old 18-02-2014, 18:13   #5066
Azzurrii-08
Also known as: LASER.

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Is there a way for me to watch the final? I missed it.
Azzurrii-08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 18:34   #5067
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Old 18-02-2014, 19:52   #5068
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by belloefamoso View Post
I really like him. I hope he will free injury, because he has tools to improve and become world class defender. I dream about it. But this kid is special, remind me of young cannavaro. He is more talent than Pacifico and iotti.
Totally agree De Santis played well. He's got all the tools to become world class (physique, positioning and passing). Expect him to make an impact like DES in a few years. Pacifico's average but Iotti's pretty solid. Reckon he can reach Astori levels (solid backup). Petagna will also become very good squad player.

Last edited by Kojak; 18-02-2014 at 20:35.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 19:59   #5069
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Wow fantastic stuff boys. Well done pippo u ripper. Congratulations kids, hope the best of you lot make the first team.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 06:31   #5070
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Am I the only one who thought of this goal when seeing Petagna's goal

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 15:17   #5071
ladro
AC Milan Icon

il club piu titolato al viareggio

Signature

''SPES SIBI QUISQUE''
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 12:43   #5072
Kojak
Banned

Interesting goal.com article on Viareggio youth (Benedicic, Modic, Petagna, Vido). Don't get too excited only Petagna has real potential. He'll become first team squad player rest simply aren't good enough.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...e?ICID=HP_BN_9
Old 21-02-2014, 13:03   #5073
SuperP
World Cup Winner

Kojak you are such a know-it-all. Stop being so conceited, you can't see the future. It's all up to them if they make it, and all of them are very talented. You are full of shit. Vido has loads of potential, he is a modern striker, but suffers sometimes because he is very young. After that Viareggio cup i don't see how you could say that about Modic, you either didn't watch or don't know shit about the quality of a player. Pogba was merely average when he played for ManU, Barkley was called shit, now is one of the most wanted talents in the PL. :t humbsdown:
SuperP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 13:11   #5074
Kojak
Banned

Do you follow Milan youth below primavera? Had you even heard of those guys before I posted? No so fuck off assbandit. So many assbandit's like you hyping Hottor, Innocenti, Calvano before. Where are they now? Their gone with the fucking wind.

I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news. You don't know anything outside this forum. Now bend down and lace up my boots
Old 21-02-2014, 14:59   #5075
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 15:16   #5076
Kojak
Banned

Get back in your hole bunny bitch
Old 21-02-2014, 15:19   #5077
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon

You're funny. But not in a positive way. More like I-want-to-break-your-teeth way

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 15:22   #5078
Kojak
Banned

^ Ban for bunny bitch. She threatened to break my teeth

Last edited by Kojak; 21-02-2014 at 15:27.
Old 21-02-2014, 15:39   #5079
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

I respect anyone's opinion who watches more Primavera games than I do, and I appreciate Kojak's news, information and insight. However, I agree that whenever someone has an opinion on a player Kojak has a lot of disparaging things to say.

The truth is, we don't know who is going to be good and who won't. Even if we watched every game. Some of these guys might go away and end up being an Astori, Abate, Albertazzi, Donadel or Darmian.

Players like Calvano are a perfect example. Everyone in Italy knew he had talent. But a couple injuries and a run-in with a manager and now he's somewhere in Serie C.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 16:25   #5080
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
I respect anyone's opinion who watches more Primavera games than I do, and I appreciate Kojak's news, information and insight. However, I agree that whenever someone has an opinion on a player Kojak has a lot of disparaging things to say.

The truth is, we don't know who is going to be good and who won't. Even if we watched every game. Some of these guys might go away and end up being an Astori, Abate, Albertazzi, Donadel or Darmian.

Players like Calvano are a perfect example. Everyone in Italy knew he had talent. But a couple injuries and a run-in with a manager and now he's somewhere in Serie C.
Fair point. Just funny arguing with guys who don't know shit. Anyway never said Benedicic, Modic, Vido were shit. Simply said they're not talented to make first team. Doesn't mean they can't have good careers elsewhere. To be first team regular you need exceptional talent like De Sciglio, Cristante.

Too many were promoted (Carmona, Valoti) then faded into obscurity. Don't see Benedicic, Modic, Vido being any different. Doesn't mean to say there aren't plenty who are good enough.