Ac Milan Vs Bologna

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is completely and utterly disgusting, it's obvious that without sheva our offense is complete shit. Crespo can't find the back of the net and he is back at square one again, while good old JTD hasn’t done a thing all season, ohhh wait thanks for that pathetic goal against Atlanta, I hope you go back to Denmark and play soccer for a decimal of the wage you get paid now because your a worthless tit.

Our best hope is to salvage whatever dignity is left and finish Seria A in second place. The CL is looking like a far sight ahead and to tell you the truth I would have preferred Seria A tittle again over it anyway.

We definitely need the likes of Gilardino as Inzaghi as been to much of an injury problem over and over again and it's finally time we get somebody finally worthy enough to partner up with sheva.

Overall I'm hoping Milan can bring us some excitement in the CL.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
DHORASOO: 'Il mio gol era regolare'

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
BlueBird said:
Very very Bad....sheva is injured....I love Milan, I more love SHeva....but more more Love Albania....and all u know that on 9-th February will be the game between Albania and Ukraine....
Albania?????????This is forum for ac milan not for your national team;))))))))

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Just watched the first half and we are just very predictable going forward. No one is playing particularly badly to my mind, but just other teams have wised up. Last season when this happened we switched to just one in attack (it also worked to good effect with Inzaghi the season previous) I suggest we do that again. And Berlusconi should just stay tight lipped.

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
This is horrible. Well we weren`t so bad, but the way they scored, our defence just seemed so lost. I think we`re out of the scudetto race soon :( I dunno what the hell is wrong with us.

Any news on Shevchenko? :( :( I hope it`s not too bad.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
savicevic10 said:
Just watched the first half and we are just very predictable going forward. No one is playing particularly badly to my mind, but just other teams have wised up. Last season when this happened we switched to just one in attack (it also worked to good effect with Inzaghi the season previous) I suggest we do that again. And Berlusconi should just stay tight lipped.

That's not a bad idea. Might as well have Rui on the pitch than JDT or Crespo.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And the scudetto is not over. There are 17 games remaining and Juve (who I have seen more recently due to my schedule) are not that great and will drop points. The scudetto is there for whoever wants it.

But it's important to react to this slump with a review tactically. It was only a couple of weeks ago that we looked like the best team in Italy. It's a question of predictability rather than a disturbing lack of form. We are dominating these games remember.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok, now with Sheva injured we switch to Crespo as our only striker. From what I've read on his wasted opportunities + generally crap performance it should be fun to watch.

Milan's defense is too old + the midfield too predictable + we don't have alternatives to Sheva + Inzaghi in attack, this has been our problem for a while + it's just getting more glaring.

And I hope B. won't keep his mouth shut or candycoat shit. We're -8 + we got there cos the management remained 'tranquillo' for too long already :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pushing the ball around rather aimlessly doesn't constitute 'domination' in my book.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Actually no one really played horrible, they just outplayed us...we were pretty close to the net...but their defense was just too good.
I'm also thinking about the one stricker stuff, it worked out well last year, and it will be helpful now.
Vikash goal...I don't know, I didn't see nothing ilegal there, only a guy making a wonderful goal, maybe the game would have been different if the reff would have allow it, but I'm not going to cry over spilled water.
Let's hope Sheva's injury isn't too serious, cos then we are going to have BIG problems.
There are still hopes for scudetto...there's still february, march, april and may to play...

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And someone who "reads" how we do, or watches from blurry live streams has no opinion of value in my book.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well it was a teribble performance by Milan!We were playing good in the first half,created chances and did not manage to score and Bologna had one counter attack and they scored.In the second half Milan were awfull.The players were frustrated by the Bologna team and they created few chances.Crespo+JDT sucked big time!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
And someone who "reads" how we do, or watches from blurry live streams has no opinion of value in my book.
Bwah .. as if you watch EVERY match. Bullshitter.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Actually no one really played horrible, they just outplayed us...we were pretty close to the net...but their defense was just too good.
What happened to the Best Defense In The World if they can't even measure up to Bologna's anymore ? ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Edi said:
well it was a teribble performance by Milan!We were playing good in the first half,created chances and did not manage to score and Bologna had one counter attack and they scored.In the second half Milan were awfull.The players were frustrated by the Bologna team and they created few chances.Crespo+JDT sucked big time!
I know I can count on you for the *realistic* match report.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seamus will tell you how good GolTV is ;) No need to discuss that further as it seems rather than pointless to debate something about me which I already know is true considering that it's me we're talking about.

But it's clear you don't see much. You admit it on here every sunday - "Can you post the link" - and it reflects in your vague contribution to football discussion.

I've told you I find you silly, I don't know why you have to respond to my posts.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
wow guys Sheva's injury looked really bad.Any news on how long he'll be out?

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
wow guys Sheva's injury looked really bad.Any news on how long he'll be out?

Ohhhh it is really bad news.I hope that pippo will be in good form and he will begin to score

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
But it's clear you don't see much. You admit it on here every sunday - "Can you post the link" - and it reflects in your vague contribution to football discussion.
Normally it's me PROVIDING the links, even to you if I recall correctly. I don't deny I watch less Serie A *on TV* this year cos Premiere changed priorities a bit in favour of Juve + Inter. I still watch CL that GolTV won't show you. I also get the occasional match live that you get delayed. Whether you watch a match doesn't exactly reflect in your outpourings either, for s.o. who claims to watch every match your comments really lack analytical depth + sharpness, it's always the same rhetoric + blabla. Either you don't recognize Milan's problems or you are in denial or you're a PR guy + paid for what you write.

savicevic10 said:
I've told you I find you silly, I don't know why you have to respond to my posts.
Why do you reply to mine ? I find you equally silly btw. A typical style over substance guy who has yet to post an analysis that I could take seriously.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Shevchenko suffers serious injury Sunday 30 January, 2005

Andriy Shevchenko has been diagnosed with a relatively serious muscular injury, confirmed the Milan website.
“Shevchenko has a large hole in the tibial muscle of his right leg,” announced chief of medical staff Dr Jean Meersseman on the site this evening.
“The ankle is not swollen, but it is very painful and we can only make a more accurate diagnosis tomorrow.”
The European Player of the Year was carried off during today’s 1-0 home defeat to Bologna after an accidental clash with opponent Alessandro Gamberini.
The defender’s studs clattered into Shevchenko’s ankle as he prepared to shoot, tearing a hole in the muscle at the top of his foot.
It is particularly bad timing for the Rossoneri, who have already been forced to do without Filippo Inzaghi for the entire season, while Hernan Crespo and Jon Dahl Tomasson have struggled for form.
It isn’t yet clear whether or not Shevchenko will recover in time for the Champions’ League clash with Manchester United on Feb 22.

I knew it is bad!!! :cry:

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
Poor Sheva, seems really bad.. I hope that both him and Inzaghi (my prefered choice for strikers) are healthy for the Manchester United game.

Like Savicevic10 said, there`s still a lot of games left. Juve *might* drop their form; personally I find them one of, if not the most boring team in Serie A, but their boring game performance to go far. And again, like Savicevic10 said, a couple weeks ago, we did seem like the best team in Serie A.

Unfortunately, I feel that Juve will win the scudetto, but as a fan, I still believe in Milan.

+ more changes need to be made on the team. Perhaps Rui is older, but I feel he should play more.

Oh and, is Kaladze still injured?

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Normally it's me PROVIDING the links, even to you if I recall correctly.

Yes, the Palermo game. I was introduced to how you view games, I remember commenting that one cannot see shit and it's hard to decipher accurately what is going on. Funny, how that can be applied to you on a general note.

Passion for *9* said:
I don't deny I watch less Serie A *on TV* this year

That's noble of you to admit that. Even less than last year? That's a worry, considering you seem the most outspoken about a team that you seldom watch.

Part of my scholarship deal here is that I teach Theatre Appreciation to Undergraduates. Someone who has read "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare will always have an opinion of more substance about it than someone who has merely read what other people have said about it on the internet. If the loudest critic of that play in my class was one who hadn't read it and just relied on those summaries, I would say the same thing.

ESPN Zone (it's a bar) is great for CL coverage. just a note.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sheva2006 said:
i saw game from TV8.it is a turkish tv.
Eurasiasat 1.if u live in europe or middle east u can use this channel
check http://www.flysat.com/football.php for other game.
or http://www.lyngsat.com/eurasia1.html
i see all serie A games from tv8 for free.
IRIB 3 shows late games .
Hey, thank you so much. I'm only beginning to realize how multifunctional this computer is, it looks like all I need now is a lil investment in my own satellite dish, hook it up + I should be set. Whoohoo :cool:

KakaChild*

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Maldini,Dida
:(
what was that,my god??
i had the opportunity to watch the game, i wish i did nott!!! :mad:
defence??????where?????
I am disappointedd!!! :conf:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
ESPN Zone (it's a bar) is great for CL coverage. just a note.
Oh really ? You hang out in bars in the early afternoon ? And I thought you had a job. In any case I don't have to go to bars to get my fix of CL footie. I can even channel hop if Milan play awkwardly, all matches are shown live + simultaneously.

As for all the matches you allegedly saw in 2003/04... I still remember your very desperate posts about what you have to do to be able to watch soccer in the US.

You're a good bullshitter, I give you that much credit.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KakaChild* said:
:(
what was that,my god??
i had the opportunity to watch the game, i wish i did nott!!! :mad:
defence??????where?????
I am disappointedd!!! :conf:

i am disapponted too,but this is the life;((((((
and this is our milan and we have to be with them to the end!

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Oh really ? You hang out in bars in the early afternoon ?

It's been known.

Passion for *9* said:
As for all the matches you allegedly saw in 2003/04... I still remember your very desperate posts about what you have to do to be able to watch soccer in the US.

Grow up, you child.

I questioned your validity to criticize constantly by saying that you don't see many games for you to be reliable. You admitted that you don't get to see many games. End of topic.

How does accusing me of lying about what I watch, help you?

Dish Network is cheap and has GolTV it would take more trouble lying about it than paying the very reasonable $49.99 a month. Call Dish Network direct or see your nearest sattellite/electrical retailers ;)

Last edited:

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
There is something wrong in this team...
I don't understand... Defense was horrible... Gattuso does not exists, no more Pirlo... Kaka miss too much, and i don't talk about the strikers...
Is it the coldness? I've got the impression that Vikash is only one who wants to play.. He's even now obliged to shoot on goal, and score... Fuck De Santis!!!

Il Re dell' Est

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Rui Costa
damn !

If Dhoraso's goal wasn't disallowed we would have probably destroyed Bologna, but hey ...

SH*T happens !

We just have to hope "RUBENTUS" slips up big-time and we DON'T
But we'll see ...

Forza Sheva

Schedule