Milan-Sampdoria

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
We play good, very selfish plays, I actually think Seedorf thought that Crespo was offside so he didn't made the pass, although what a waste of a play. I got more angry with Kaka's since we were having a harder time in defense at that moment + he just didn't want to make the pass.
Sampdoria is a great team, very solid defense.
Let's hope Maldini's and Nesta's injuries aren't big deal, I wasn't able to see them(I was sleeping) but in acmilan.com it says that Nesta's is the ankle and that's no good(from my point of view).

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
besikaka said:
huh we played good today ;) , even we suffered the last part of the game .. I am happy that Kaka scored but I am worried for 2 things..

1. Nesta & Maldini got injured .. hope its not serious :( .. Nesta has been so unlucky

2. so selfish play .. 1st by Seedorf , 2nd by Rui Costa and 3d by Kaka .. I am sure Seedorf one was going on goal from Crespo .. he was clear on the right..

we were also tired .. anyway thats hope Capitano and Nesta are not seriously injured :(..

FORZA KAKAAA!! FORZA MILAN!!!!!

wow good post! i came back here to check on whather any1 has any update on the condition of nesta n paolo! im kind of worried! we are running short of defenders and the season has reached its crucial stage! I also agree with you on the selfish play! its been happening to often! Im still frustrated with seedorf for what he did but we won! so yeah its still ok!

KakaChild*

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Maldini,Dida
wowow...i watched the whole match and i think milan played very well compared to the last few games in seria a...
at least we did not need luck at this match (except the last minutes :eek: ,thanx stam :star: )
Kaakaa scored and he was very conzentrated as far as i noticed..
well milan is back on track! :)

FOrza MIlann!!!
FORZA KAKAA!!!!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Chievo scored a clear goal and the ref did not see it :o :head: :mad:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlo calm over injuries

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti is confident that Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Nesta have not suffered serious injury.
The defensive duo both picked up knocks in Sunday's 1-0 win over Sampdoria raising fears they could face a spell on the sidelines.
Ancelotti is not worried and believes that both players will be fit soon.
"Maldini has a knee problem and I don't think it is a really serious thing," said Ancelotti.
"Nesta suffered a cut which has been treated. Nesta is fine, he will be available again during the week."
from skysport/planetfootball.com

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
F*ck Juve scored!!! :mad: :mad:

Rino_Gattuso

Primavera
Reaction score
Did u see when Samp hit the post it clearly showed on the replay that DiDa would of saved it comfortably.And in 88 min Stam saved Milan lol very close, :D

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
chievo scored so clear goal.......................the ref must be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hehehe.. I didn't watch the entire match but I watched the goal! A great set piece by Pirlo and a great finish by Kaka! Happy to saw him score a goal! FORZA MILAN!!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Good win. Sampdoria proved that they deserved to be in the 3rd Place. Good to see Kaka scores again, precision cross from Pirlo and good placement header. A bit of pity for Pippo (although he managed a good laugh about it).

Seedorf and Kaka really have to asked question about their decision not to pass to a better-positioned team mates. I read in uefa.com that Nesta had 7 stiches. What happenned to Maldini?

Defense, especially Stam saved our ass. Lastly, we might have witnessed the future: Gattuso wearing the captain arm band.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
We won again!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
chievo scored so clear goal.......................the ref must be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

wow! i hear this comment in almost every game! Yeah we have been lucky in certain games! but luck and being awrded points by the ref is 2 different things! I mean if it happens in 1 or 2 games it fine! but i think its been more then 10 games!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
gaizka22 said:
A bit of pity for Pippo (although he managed a good laugh about it).

What do you mean? That he didnt come on?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
What do you mean? That he didnt come on?

Nope. The score was still 0-0! Pippo was about to come on any second but kaka scored milans goal then so he got back into his track suite and laughed about it. We brought on our hero ambro! :)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
No.. I'm not supprised at all.. Juve is always supported by the referee for sure!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
menon_inc said:
Nope. The score was still 0-0! Pippo was about to come on any second but kaka scored milans goal then so he got back into his track suite and laughed about it. We brought on our hero ambro! :)

Oh right, lol

Schedule