Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Seedorf: "Chiedo scusa per il mio errore sul gol di Di Natale"

He says he is sorry. Nice gesture, great champion. Still love the guy, shouldnt be a starter anymore though. Only in CL matches :D

But don't ever pull that shit again.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
:star: now sit on the bench :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I think we should replace both Pirlo and Clarence ... but we could keep one in order to phase in the newer generation step by step. Clarence going and someone like Menez coming would be a dream for me.

Anyway, apology accepted :star:CHAMPION:star: ... we won't forget ...

Even the simple touches/passes ... http://www.indavideo.hu/video/Man_Utd_Vs_AC_Milan_-_Kaka_1-1

And finally ...

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
commando clarence >> contra clarence >> bald clarence >> pirlo

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pellegati is hilarious.

Might as well post the genius backheel, since we're going down memory lane.

Seriously, Seedorf is past it and cannot be relied upon as a starter anymore, but IF he is to be played then he needs to play as a trequartista. Playing him anywhere else is totally pointless.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Allegri has to learn...
Seedorf can't start ANYMORE !!!

He Was one of my favorite but god damn it he is not the same player he was 4 years ago !
Hr is ttly crap now... He should be stick to the bench and retire in summer, to block further embarrassment to him and the Club...

And Boner, and Antonini NO MORE !!!

and Allegri, Read this:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...lcio-debate-time-for-clarence-seedorf-to-join

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
dorf you gave us a lot of pleasure, but no it's time to follow dinho out of the san siro

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Seedorf stay till the end of the Season.Your a :star:CHAMPION:star:
It takes a Big Man to apologize like that.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, i see we conceded a ridiculously low amount of goals when he played as AM. Obviously it also depends on who played in the defense back there but yeah if al still has plans to play him it should be as AM and only AM.

Honestly i dont think the crowd in SS has something against him. IMO its just frustration over him being another past his prime milan player making mistakes leading to their club of choice loosing points. This has been going on for a few years now and IMO seedorf loosing balls just reminds them of the inter dominated period when milan was really poor. Its just in the moment, anger and all that. Milan, especially galliani should have handled milans senatore situation better, provided replacements when they needed them.

Im sure once clarance hangs up his boots there wont be a milan fan not grateful of what he did here let alone angry or anything.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He is a Legend, But he's Done now, and he should be benched to block further embarrassment to him...

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
He is a Legend, But he's Done now, and he should be benched to block further embarrassment to him...

Correction: For the sake of the team and us, the fans and not for himself.

Of course when we have no choice like in last 2 matches (he was awful vs Cagliari and had a decent match up untill thaat turnover, but was still below average) I wouldn't mind him playing, but not as a regista rather play him as trequartista. Else bench him for the rest of the season.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Correction: For the sake of the team and us, the fans and not for himself.

Of course when we have no choice like in last 2 matches (he was awful vs Cagliari and had a decent match up untill thaat turnover, but was still below average) I wouldn't mind him playing, but not as a regista rather play him as trequartista. Else bench him for the rest of the season.

Agreed. It will be Pirlo who will be resigned for 1 year, not Dorf. He should be used as a sub now. Dorf, you're apology is accepted but please sit on the bench.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
11/01/2011 "THANK You, FANS"

"THANK You, FANS"

As Milan’s preparation following the draw against Udinese continued this afternoon, Clarence Seedorf was interviewed by Milan Channel. The Dutch midfielder talked about the fans, his error which led to Udinese’s second goal, Ronaldinho and the race for the league title.

ON THE FANS’ SUPPORT:
“It was an important draw seeing how the game went. Personally, I thank the fans, because they kept supporting me even after my error, which proved to be almost fatal for the team. Milan mean a lot to mean and I always try to do my best for this club and its fans. I committed a big error, but fortunately the team had a great reaction and we managed to grab a point. Again, I thank those who didn’t stop encourage us for the remainder of the game.”

ON HIS MISTAKE AGAINST UDINESE:
“The fans’ positive reaction has given me strength to continue doing what I’ve always done and their support pushes me to train even harder, because we want to win something important this season. I’ve been mulling over my error, because at 1-2 it seemed we could find the equaliser, instead we conceded a third goal and it all seemed over. I apologized and now I’m ready again.”

ON THE TEAM’S CHARACTER:
"We have to give credit to Udinese, they showed how dangerous they are. Having said that, we did well to came back into the game. We were always down, but always managed to equalise, demonstrating the team’s character. This character showed against Cagliari as well: when Strasser scored our late winner, we were five in the Rossoblu's area and this shows how much we want to succeed. We don’t need to look at what our rivals are doing, we just have to go like this with confidence.”

ON RONALDINHO:
“Ronaldinho is friend and it’s never good when a friend leaves. I’m sorry that it went the way it went, but I’ll happy for him if he finds happiness, because I know how much he suffered for not succeeding in playing the way he wanted. I wish him all the best, because he’s an exquisite person, a friend of mine with whom I’ve always gotten on well. Hopefully, returning to his native Brazil he’ll find that serenity he’s been looking for. In any case, I think him for what he did for the team and for football.”

ON MILAN’S RIVALS FOR THE LEAGUE TITLE:
“Inter are the title-holders, but now we’re holding a significant advantage over them and it has to remain like that. At the moment, we have an advantage of 11 points, but it’s normal that at this stage of the season they still believe in their own comeback. But over the last few years we’ve learned what it means to chase the leader. Anyway, we have to acknowledge Inter’s strength and the same goes for Napoli, who are having a great season.”

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
shows great character from him to admit and apologize.still <3 you seedorf, and i will love you even more if you become a super sub

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
"I apologized and now I’m ready again"

It's not a matter of apologizing. It's a matter of not doing it. "now I'm ready again" to do what?????? to concede a goal????

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As a man he is great as a player not any more

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUU now i kinda feel bad for him and forgive him...meh

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Our team has much bigger issues than Clarence Seedorf, so stop acting like he's the major problem that is responsible for everything.

There are some other players to get rid off before I would even consider touching Seedorf.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If Seedorf need to apologizes for the fans about his bad game vs Udi then Bonera & Anto should suck the fans dicks for forgiveness since they played much worse.
A strong man indeed since he doesnt seems to be affected by the shit fans.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If Seedorf need to apologizes for the fans about his bad game vs Udi then Bonera & Anto should suck the fans dicks for forgiveness since they played much worse.

i felt for bonera.... atleast the last 2 goals should fall just as much on thiago. He was nowhere in the picture, and should know he can't leave bonera back like he's nesta....

EVEN though bonera did suck, just horrible back line in general

antonini.... different story. I'm tempted to prefer a 3 man backline w/ abate and flams (or boateng) as wb's instead of playing him these days

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I here by absolve all his crimes committed against milan till next fuck up :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
i felt for bonera.... atleast the last 2 goals should fall just as much on thiago. He was nowhere in the picture, and should know he can't leave bonera back like he's nesta....

EVEN though bonera did suck, just horrible back line in general

antonini.... different story. I'm tempted to prefer a 3 man backline w/ abate and flams (or boateng) as wb's instead of playing him these days

1st goal antonini keeps them onside, but it was a lucky goal as amelia had it covered.

2nd goal antonini gets beat for the cross, bonera as usual gets beat for the goal.

3rd goal possession king seedorf loses the ball, di natale pwnd bonera as expected and scores.

4th goal, antonini getting caught out of position like a bitch that he is, thiago is alone on the left, bonera leaves denis alone, isla passes and denis scores.

Thiago wasnt responsible for any of the goals, it was all about antonini bonera and pass master seedorf

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
A strong man indeed since he doesnt seems to be affected by the shit fans.

That's fucking true, but Bonera and Antonini would rather put the blame on their teammates. After one of the goals we conceded against Udine, it seemed like Bonera just was reprimanding the team. That was very annoying to me.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1st goal antonini keeps them onside, but it was a lucky goal as amelia had it covered.

2nd goal antonini gets beat for the cross, bonera as usual gets beat for the goal.

3rd goal possession king seedorf loses the ball, di natale pwnd bonera as expected and scores.

4th goal, antonini getting caught out of position like a bitch that he is, thiago is alone on the left, bonera leaves denis alone, isla passes and denis scores.

Thiago wasnt responsible for any of the goals, it was all about antonini bonera and pass master seedorf

disagreed.

where was thiago on 3rd goal particularly?!

seedorf lost the ball, which was unfortunate.... we only had ONE defender to cover whole field. Cmon di natale v. bonera in 50 m of space? Where is thiago....

4th goal, again, defense is unorganized but thiago is caught in major space, and pass goes thru easy.

Not saying he was at fault. Antonini was worst, Bonera was right on his heels but Thiago has to know without Nesta he needs to step up and not decide he's going to be CAM.

Abate too, was making some poor plays. Whole backline sucked. No one deserves to get a 'pass'. Just cause Antonini or Bonera might have been 2s, doesn't mean thiago was any better than a 5 rating. His worst game all year for me..

edit: I realize i'm being hard on Thiago, but simply put he was positionally off. all the praise I specifically gave him for having matured and becoming leader of back line way nesta is.... well he didn't show it v. udinese cause nesta wouldn't ever been caught that far away from defense. It was like a step back for him compared to how well he had been playing.

Last edited:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

qft

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Thiago was a beast, sanchez or di natale never beat him 1 vs 1, and he basicly made 2 of our goals due to him playing as a "CAM" ;)

I do blame him for the 3rd goal however, for trusting bonera to have any sort of abilities.

4th goal? how can you blame him? antonini is not there on the left side, thiago moves to isla but is too late and he makes a nice ball to denis who is unmarked by BONERA.

Schedule