Barbara Berlusconi Thread

mayweatherfats

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini seedorf inzaghi kaka pirlo t.silva van basten serginho rui costa cafu sheva
maldini nesta seedorf 3 milan legends who know what AC MILAN is about there experience and technical knowledge of football is priceless just look at supa pippo giving belief to the youngsters fantastico!!!!! but if we continue down our current path of wasting time & money on players who we dont need were killing the club slowly and painfully.

you can kill a sheep once or you can sheer him every year

FORZA BABS

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Allegri and Matri out
Pato back in
Dorf as sports director
She has my vote :o

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Only a fool would let a woman handle a football club. Her influence is obviously bad for Milan. Just see how we lost 200 million because she didnt want to sell Pato because they had a relationship. :fp:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri and Matri out
Pato back in
Dorf as sports director
She has my vote :o

alexandre pato has played 52 games since january last year(roughly 10 months)
and his last 3 years in milan he didnt play that much...:thumbsdown:

maybe something is wrong in milanello....

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
alexandre pato has played 52 games since january last year(roughly 10 months)
and his last 3 years in milan he didnt play that much...:thumbsdown:

maybe something is wrong in milanello....

and how many goals he scored? the valu of a striker is measured by his goals not by his playing time. pato was not professional. and a closed case for me

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and how many goals he scored? the valu of a striker is measured by his goals not by his playing time. pato was not professional. and a closed case for me

i was refering to the injuries only...
but i would like to hear from you why you say he was not professional.

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
i was refering to the injuries only...
but i would like to hear from you why you say he was not professional.

uh-huh. I didn't know that. yeas for this point I agree with u. it's a mystery why he was always injured in Milan? wasn't Milan lab very practically advanced or pato just didn't workout to build a good physical condition for himself? I choose the second option. the only thing he didn't care for in his last 2 seasons was football. maybe Ronaldinho was not a very god sample for him.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
uh-huh. I didn't know that. yeas for this point I agree with u. it's a mystery why he was always injured in Milan? wasn't Milan lab very practically advanced or pato just didn't workout to build a good physical condition for himself? I choose the second option. the only thing he didn't care for in his last 2 seasons was football. maybe Ronaldinho was not a very god sample for him.

and suddenly when he went to corinthians he found the appetite to work??seems a lil unrealistic to me.even the creator of milanlab has critisised that the cut of budget from milan( :g:) has affected the function of milan lab.

and the problems of pato wasnt about how good physical condition he had.it was muscular problem.he was doing what he was told to do.if not then why did they give green light to play in matches???

i dont want pato back now,at least till he proves he deserves it which is very difficult now,because the $hity coaching staff managed to burn one of the best talents of the last 10 years.but for me its unfair to blame some people to be unprofessional etc when actually this is not the truth.
and i m afraid the same thing its gonna happen with ses if he doesnt find form soon and balo.

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
and suddenly when he went to corinthians he found the appetite to work??seems a lil unrealistic to me.even the creator of milanlab has critisised that the cut of budget from milan( :g:) has affected the function of milan lab.

and the problems of pato wasnt about how good physical condition he had.it was muscular problem.he was doing what he was told to do.if not then why did they give green light to play in matches???

i dont want pato back now,at least till he proves he deserves it which is very difficult now,because the $hity coaching staff managed to burn one of the best talents of the last 10 years.but for me its unfair to blame some people to be unprofessional etc when actually this is not the truth.
and i m afraid the same thing its gonna happen with ses if he doesnt find form soon and balo.
UR MOSTLY RIGHT. not gonna argue that he was a talent burned on our hands. but it's not right to declare him innocent too. he was not focused tbh. and he started a weird relationship with the president's daughter which extended the amount of paparazzi's around him. tbh icall that unprofessionalism.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Whoever talks shit about Pato, FUCK YOU!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
^ she said nothing about pato.

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
Whoever talks shit about Pato, FUCK YOU!

scared0011.gif

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Didn't Pato got sold when they had a relationship??

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
would be funny if Pato was bought as soon as barbara took over, even better KAKA and him play awesomely together.

Anyway, back to the real world.

if she does take over, at least she is younger, new ideas. And Im sure spending her entire life around football with her dad, definitely should have shown her quite a bit.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
I like her ideas, and it seems she wants the best for Milan. Let her and Silvio run Milan, we need to get back on top of Europe :thumbsup:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Overview: The roles that Silvio Berlusconi's five children have in various organizations.

caba24f4-2c66-47f6-99b0-d3df7625e7df.png

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
save us barbara.. pleaase :(

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
lol galliani's face is getting more ridiculous every game.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
She was texting someone when we scored.. then :g: went all crazy and she kinda faked the celebration and pretended to be amazed :lol:
Found it quite funny

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seems like she knows that we need a new football mind to make decisions. Bring in Maldini (Fox announcers said they talked to sources high up in Milan who said it was a probability). Let him form a partnership with Pippo and have them grow together and restore Milan!

We have at least 4 years of SES, Balo, Honda, NDJ, Rami, DES, Niang. Thats not a bad core of pieces. Sell off the fodder to bring our squad size down and emphasize quality over quantity!

It seems like she's willing to let the football people do their job while she handles the business side, something her father needs to learn to do.