• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lucas����Biglia ����Is����A ���� Good ����Person����And����A����Good����Midfielder����

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
why is it international break everytime Milan start playing good?? Fucking hate that!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hakan is great, stfu haters. He's the only guy on the team who can think outside of the box and create top class moments. Yes he's inconsistent, but so is everyone. When Suso was doing nothing Hakan carried the team for many consecutive matches, now you all shit on him like inter fans.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol! I want Hero to defend Hakan the way Kojak defends Morata

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Lol! I want Hero to defend Hakan the way Kojak defends Morata

he doesnt need to be defended. If he was a poor player like some experts imagine, the papers and the coach wouldnt be saying that they need him to return to his form. Tunnel vision is a curse. Bona gets shit after every game, good or bad, even Romagnoli was called piss poor on this board and some say he's mediocre. Inter fans all around. I cant wait for Gonzalo to have a shitty game so ppl start to cry for Kalinic. Crybabies.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hakan is good but now in horrible shape... Also if this was 1990 hed be like cr7 now. But its not.

I agree with this absolutely. He would've been a god in 90s early 2k football. Thats what I like about him, he reminds me of the times when football wasnt utter shit.

Pep destroyed defense, Mourinho destroyed offense.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fuck 433. Silvio has shown us the light... 2 strikers.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Tri punti boys, rejoice.

Also Higuain machine gaining steam just at the right time.

Also - at what point can we scrap the half year off for Hakan as a reason for why his fitness sucks and maybe question his conditioning? Too much Turkish delight? Idk but the guy would be lethal if he was a tad quicker and could run for 90 minutes. Hakan ples go do cardio mate.

I agree with this absolutely. He would've been a god in 90s early 2k football. Thats what I like about him, he reminds me of the times when football wasnt utter shit.

Pep destroyed defense, Mourinho destroyed offense.

Could've been a Juninho type guy in the 2ks probably, a wizard. That's his best era. But for a second - imagine Hakan in the EPL? With their shitty scheduling he'd be so fucked :lol:

Anyway, let's hope he gets this shit together for Milan's sake, he's technically brilliant and creative too.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great win today. The team plays well.

Suso is amazing, glad we didn’t get rid of him.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sevilla wants to pay 8.75m per year till 2023 for Silva :D WTF? Hope Leo rejects it. We can get him back and sell for 45+ if he reaches 20 goals this season in all competitions

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Sevilla wants to pay 8.75m per year till 2023 for Silva :D WTF? Hope Leo rejects it. We can get him back and sell for 45+ if he reaches 20 goals this season in all competitions

Sure. Let them have it.

But include a 33% sell on fee for the leverage.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Commode told me Silva is worth 60 mil :o

If he actually does well I'm sure Leo can line up better offers ready in wait. I'm sure he only has to accept Sevilla's offer if the offer the full sum straight up.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan is great, stfu haters. He's the only guy on the team who can think outside of the box and create top class moments. Yes he's inconsistent, but so is everyone. When Suso was doing nothing Hakan carried the team for many consecutive matches, now you all shit on him like inter fans.

People point out Suso's flaws too.

You admitted in your own post that he is inconsistent...

So what's your gripe here? You know he is inconsistent but people aren't allowed to point it out because he isn't the only inconsistent player, or they are Inter fans?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
People point out Suso's flaws too.

You admitted in your own post that he is inconsistent...

So what's your gripe here? You know he is inconsistent but people aren't allowed to point it out because he isn't the only inconsistent player, or they are Inter fans?

huh? he didnt point out he was inconsistent, he said "Hakan in general is just poor", do you read what im responding to?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
We should go for James Maddison, great British talent

Maybe expensive but it would be worth having some tough hard working English lad in the squad.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Tri punti boys, rejoice.

Also Higuain machine gaining steam just at the right time.

Also - at what point can we scrap the half year off for Hakan as a reason for why his fitness sucks and maybe question his conditioning? Too much Turkish delight? Idk but the guy would be lethal if he was a tad quicker and could run for 90 minutes. Hakan ples go do cardio mate.

Could've been a Juninho type guy in the 2ks probably, a wizard. That's his best era. But for a second - imagine Hakan in the EPL? With their shitty scheduling he'd be so fucked :lol:

Anyway, let's hope he gets this shit together for Milan's sake, he's technically brilliant and creative too.

:thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I think maybe Rino should give Hakan more freedom up front, the guy is working hard in defense playing a "gattuso" in midfield too, maybe he'll have more energy if some of the workload is off his shoulders. He presses like crazy

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think maybe Rino should give Hakan more freedom up front, the guy is working hard in defense playing a "gattuso" in midfield too, maybe he'll have more energy if some of the workload is off his shoulders. He presses like crazy

That's very true. His defensive work is pretty high. Especially in comparison to Suso, who is playing well now.

Hakan played great when he was brought on in EL. Hiccups happen. Hopefully he'll play through this rough patch and peak when we need him most.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I mean look at fucking Bakayoko. He's 5x more physical compared to Hakan, but has Balo's workrate (even when he's entering for 10 mins)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
apparently we're gonna have the best winter mercato in football history.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rabiot, Barella, Paqueta and Ibra, please :D
Read yesterday that Rabiot has an agreement with UEFAlona, though... Anyway, even without him, this would be a massive mercato.

Apparently Caldara and Romagnoli won't be heading to the Azzuri camp, so I hope they can finally work together and we start fielding them. Till now we have spent 35 m on Caldara for 90 minutes against farmers... Rino should start using him once he is recovered.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Umberto Gandini could return to Milan this week, where he should occupy the role of "Minister of Foreign Affairs" at Milan, such as communication with UEFA. [Repubblica]

Meanwhile, UEFA should soon convene to review the situation of Milan, including the budget which should be a deficit at around €70M. [Repubblica]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule