The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2015, 06:26   #5241
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Yup. Was watching in a crowded place whilst fucking around but I felt almost every Juve attack went through Pogba before breaking down inevitably inside the box (a real box presence, say Mandzukic, is IMO necessary for Juve right now). Him and Evra have a very good connection down the left.

Juve midfield could (and IMO did at times) outplay the outnumbered Barca midfield, especially when Suarez didn't follow Pirlo, but they just didn't have enough up front.

Last edited by jammin; 08-06-2015 at 06:29.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:33   #5242
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Vidal was hilarious. His tackling just didn't work but he kept trying and went in hard every time. Allegri probably took him off to keep 11 on the field.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:35   #5243
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjammin View Post
Yup. Was watching in a crowded place whilst fucking around but I felt almost every Juve attack went through Pogba before breaking down inevitably inside the box (a real box presence, say Mandzukic, is IMO necessary for Juve right now). Him and Evra have a very good connection down the left.

Juve midfield could (and IMO did at times) outplay the outnumbered Barca midfield, especially when Suarez didn't follow Pirlo, but they just didn't have enough up front.
Juventus did outplay Barcelona in the second half up until the Suarez goal where everything fell apart afterwards for Juventus. They were forced to attack and then left too much space for Barcelona to exploit.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:54   #5244
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

enrique barca > pep barca
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 15:49   #5245
Dejan Savicevic
Primavera Player
 
Dejan Savicevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
Messi's most exciting seasons were when Barcelona won the UCL in 2011 and his 91 goal season in 2012.
I dunno, but this season Messi did many exciting things IMO, plus him being more mature is also a big plus for me. but than arguing about what gets you excited is stupid IMO, i mean I might find Adriana hotter, while you want to get inside Pampita. I think we should not argue on this.


Quote:
Last year's Argentina was very solid defensively to the point where Messi didn't have to worry about about attacking too much and losing the ball since Argentina wouldn't have conceded a goal.
well any defense will be in great danger of conceding if they lose the ball in danger areas, lets not forget it. And you cannot say Messi should have taken ball everytime he wanted, because that is not always possible. And lets be clear, it is not like Messi did not tried, he did as evident with him making most chances of all players. He was the team's main creator who did what he was meant to do.


Quote:
He should have taken the initiative to finish several plays himself. He tried to implement a passing game but it didn't work. When something doesn't work you change it up and find other ways to get the team to play better.
easier said than done. You cannot perform as a lone attacking force, if your teammates are not performing to their standard. no one has, no one will.


and dont think that Messi did not tried the efforts himself. After all he was the most numbers of dribbles, and also was high on shots taken.

He did tried to take things in his hand, which worked against the likes of Iran, Bosnia and Switzerland. While did not against Germany. He tored apart Germany at times but the glory was not for him, simple.
I mean just watch the final again, and analyse. Messi was not at all poor or shite, he performed well on his own, just that he did received help from his teammates.




Quote:
Mascherano is hailed as one of the best players because he was the unofficial captain of the team and he was the one who was organizing the defense. He is the reason why Argentina held on against the tough teams despite not having a strong midfield.

I have no problem with him being hailed as one of the best. I have problem when people say he was the real MVP of Argentina. He shone in ultradefensive setups in the latter stage, it was not like he carried the midfield alone, while Messi was left alone.

Quote:
I agree the Argentinian forwards flopped greatly and missed some incredible chances in the final where Argentina should have comfortably won in normal time.
agree.

Quote:
Messi did help Argentina reach the final since the entire Argentina attack was based on him. However, he still had a very mediocre world cup.
he was good, not mediocre. His only problem was he does not get angry when his teammates ignore him and pass to others.



Quote:
As for the best players I think Robben or Schweinsteiger deserved it.


Robben showed class in every game he played and practically carried the Dutch team when the rest of his teammates went to sleep, especially van Persie.
I disagree if you are trying to make it like Robben carried the team??
the only decisive contribution of him in the KOs was that dive vs Mexico. Sneijder despite being marked heavily score the all important equaliser, Sneijder was the best performer against Costa Rica. In the semis, I dont blame any of the attackers as both team played shit defensive game, still Messi created 3 goalscoring opportunities : one where Aguero passed instead of shooting, one where Palacio headed the ball and the one where Maxi got a lousy volley. He might be bad by his standards but he still created 3 goalscoring opportunities..

Quote:
Schweinsteiger because of how influential he was for that German team. He was the one making numerous interceptions every game, starting plays with his distribution, chasing down players, dispossessing them, and kept possession of the ball well. He kept that German team ticking.
He was a good team player, but not the most outstanding individual. I did not found any German outstanding, even Muller despite his stats. Neuer and Kroos were the most remarkables of them IMO.

Quote:
Messi is a better player than Suarez but Suarez has been irreplaceable just like Messi has. Either way Messi will end up winning the Balon d'Or because of his stats. However, Barcelona's MVP this year is Suarez since he was crucial to making that Barcelona attack work with his movement and assists. Take out Suarez and I doubt Neymar would have done what Suarez did, which is pull defenders and open up space for Messi to exploit.
(i) the same can be said for Suarez?? Him playing with Messi means, the opposition will put 2-3players paying attention to Messi.


(ii) Messi will not win Ballon DOr because of his stats, he will win because he has dominated all aspects of attacking game at the highest level. The guy was the best scorer(without penalties), best assister, best dribbler, best creator.
just look at his stats before the final:

it is not about just goals and assists, it is about whole package as an attacker


even has better defensive stats than Suarez. I mean the guy was the best dribbler, playmaker and scorer of his team, they guy is so less, but somehow his sidekick is better and more influential. It is like some people who say Garrincha was better than Pele, which makes me laugh always.

Quote:
Messi doesn't need a CF to be great but he does need a forward to assist him and Barcelona win a UCL title. Eto'o and Villa are evidence of that.
winning CL is not because of CF alone, there are many things. Eto and Villa were there with Messi many seasons, Barsa did not won all CLs.

Quote:
Maldini won 3 UCL titles and reached a world cup final by the age of 26 and yet he never got lazy or complacent in his late career. He should have reached another world cup final in 2002 and ended up winning 2 more UCL titles. Despite his age, Maldini always performed well. I think Maldini earned the same right Messi did in being lazy for Milan but Maldini never did get lazy. That's the thing that differentiates them: mentality and strive.
Messi is not complacent all the times, you are making it like he is not giving efforts or has not performed. He does not need to make mad man runs all the time, he has performed great in almost every game this season bar few. Even those where he was far from the best, he still created chances that rarely few did.

And I did found Maldini complacent in the 2002 world cup, he was beaten in air by a midget ffs. Also Maldini has struggled many times, it was not like he was flawless all his life, I have seen many games where Maldini was did not performed to his best, just like Messi.

Quote:
Napoli were basically the Atletico Madrid of 13-14 who had a few world class players and mostly good players that played in a good system. The only world class players that Napoli really had was Maradona, Alemao, Careca, and Ferrara, despite being so young. De Napoli and Bagni were very good but not world class.
so are you telling me Atletico Madrid also were an average side??? I guess they were not. neither were the Napoli sides which had won scudetto. Yes the sides that Maradona played in the early seasons were average, but later they did strengthen the teams. And you are saying their were 4 players who were world class and two very good ones, but still they are average.
lets not overrate Maradona here by saying he played in average teams. They were also strong teams who played to his strength.


This Maradona played with shit players and still won, hence he is better than anyone, is bullshit arguement IMO.
what should guys like Pele, Cruyff, Di Stefano,Platini have done or messi should do?? Moved to inferior clubs to "prove" themselves, that they could win with inferior teammates?
And who can tell what Maradona would have done with legendary teammates? He could not win anything other than a Copa Del Rey with Barcelona and according to Maradona himself in his autobiography, Bar?a "the best team in the world" and a team that "had the best players in Spain". Maradona actually said that he could play that style of football, because he could not keep up with all the running. Maybe Maradona needed a team playing for and around him. Maybe he could not play that great with players closer to his level? Who knows?


Quote:
The 1986 Argentina team was a decent side but far from a "very good" side if you take out Maradona. The one big positive about that Argentinian team was how good it was defensively thanks to the great Ruggeri and mentally strong players like Olarticoechea and Brown, who made up for their lack of talent with grit in defense. Burruchaga and Valdano were also above average players but besides that; it was a pretty average team. The team had more hard-workers than creative, skilled players and Maradona was the conductor and creative spark of that team. Without him, Argentina definitely wouldn't have reached the final or have been able to beat the Germans.
you are getting me wrong. ofcourse The 86 side is all about Diego really and the way the rest worked around him and for him, but that is the thing, that team played for Maradona, with every player performing to his best, the attackers(Burruchaga and Valdano) scored 6goals, while only Higuian scored for Argentina. Same cannot be said about Messi in 2014. They performed really well in 1986. And Maradona was never a conductor for Argentina, he was ofcourse the creator, the guy on whom the attacking play depended but he was no way the conductor.

Last edited by Dejan Savicevic; 08-06-2015 at 16:09.
Dejan Savicevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 17:41   #5246
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G
 
crazy4milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Costa Rica
Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
enrique barca > pep barca
I hate these comparissons.

Luis Enrique's Barca is pretty much the set up of great individuals, that ended up becoming a team, the tactics aint nothing interesting, or ground breaking. Of course since its pace is faster, movements are more direct, people prefer it, its easier on the eye. The credit here goes in fact that Suarez (who everyone who has seen him knows he's willing to not be the center of it all, well, except some people at RnB who thought it was impossible for him to ever be so), and specially Neymar (I say specially cause at such young age, he could have easily gotten to a team where he was the main star, but he took a mature road to becoming a star, one that will pay off big time) left egos outside and decided to just blend with Messi, let the spotlight to him and just have fun. Both are what Zlatan was unable to do in 2010.

Pep's Barca was a machine. Something unique we wont ever see again. It formed as a team, it was never the individuals. Team concept was always it. The chemistry between everyone in that team was ridiculous, the accuracy of every move, they could play with their eyes shut and knew where the other was. It was boring to watch, but tactically it was carefully designed little by little. It was the work of a maniac and it even translated to the international level. That's how scary that shit was.


Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 18:04   #5247
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

After neymars goal

https://vimeo.com/130112626


Signature
Qaas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 21:18   #5248
Massaro94
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

"Juventus? In my career I won 5 Champions Leagues whereas they lost 5 Champions League finals, one of them against Milan."



DNA
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 23:10   #5249
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
I hate these comparissons.

Luis Enrique's Barca is pretty much the set up of great individuals, that ended up becoming a team, the tactics aint nothing interesting, or ground breaking. Of course since its pace is faster, movements are more direct, people prefer it, its easier on the eye. The credit here goes in fact that Suarez (who everyone who has seen him knows he's willing to not be the center of it all, well, except some people at RnB who thought it was impossible for him to ever be so), and specially Neymar (I say specially cause at such young age, he could have easily gotten to a team where he was the main star, but he took a mature road to becoming a star, one that will pay off big time) left egos outside and decided to just blend with Messi, let the spotlight to him and just have fun. Both are what Zlatan was unable to do in 2010.

Pep's Barca was a machine. Something unique we wont ever see again. It formed as a team, it was never the individuals. Team concept was always it. The chemistry between everyone in that team was ridiculous, the accuracy of every move, they could play with their eyes shut and knew where the other was. It was boring to watch, but tactically it was carefully designed little by little. It was the work of a maniac and it even translated to the international level. That's how scary that shit was.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 23:32   #5250
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan Savicevic View Post
I dunno, but this season Messi did many exciting things IMO, plus him being more mature is also a big plus for me. but than arguing about what gets you excited is stupid IMO, i mean I might find Adriana hotter, while you want to get inside Pampita. I think we should not argue on this.
Agree.

Quote:
well any defense will be in great danger of conceding if they lose the ball in danger areas, lets not forget it. And you cannot say Messi should have taken ball everytime he wanted, because that is not always possible. And lets be clear, it is not like Messi did not tried, he did as evident with him making most chances of all players. He was the team's main creator who did what he was meant to do.
Argentina sat too deep for them to risk getting a counter-attack if Messi lost the ball.

Before the final, he really didn't try to run at defenses as much as we're used to seeing him. All the knockout games were mediocre by his standards. Sure he had his good moments here and there but he wasn't consistent enough throughout the game. The Holland game he was very bad. There were times that I didn't even know he was on the pitch; that's how bad he was.

Quote:
easier said than done. You cannot perform as a lone attacking force, if your teammates are not performing to their standard. no one has, no one will.
and dont think that Messi did not tried the efforts himself. After all he was the most numbers of dribbles, and also was high on shots taken.
He did tried to take things in his hand, which worked against the likes of Iran, Bosnia and Switzerland. While did not against Germany. He tored apart Germany at times but the glory was not for him, simple.
He did perform well against Germany. A lot better than he did against Holland. That German defense was tight and honestly Argentina needed Di Maria making runs to break it down. No other player in the Argentina team could replace what Di Maria brought to the pitch. Regardless Messi didn't do well against the other teams in the knockout stages. If I recall he even missed a goal against Belgium when he was by himself against Courtois.


Quote:
I have no problem with him being hailed as one of the best. I have problem when people say he was the real MVP of Argentina. He shone in ultradefensive setups in the latter stage, it was not like he carried the midfield alone, while Messi was left alone.

I disagree if you are trying to make it like Robben carried the team??

He was a good team player, but not the most outstanding individual. I did not found any German outstanding, even Muller despite his stats. Neuer and Kroos were the most remarkables of them IMO.
Messi lacks leadership, which is something Mascherano offered Argentina. Both were key to making Argentina reach the final but people tend to praise Mascherano more since he was the one who organized the midfield and defense, which made Argentina a defensively strong side.

Robben was crucial for Holland. He was the one running and pulling defenders to open up space for his teammates. He was the only one from Holland who took the initiative to do something and it showed. He had 38 solo runs into the opposing penalty area, which is more than any other player in last year's world cup.

It's been said by several analysts that without Schweinsteiger, it's uncertain whether or not Germany would have made it to the final. Khedira and Kroos cannot do the job Schweinsteiger did for the midfield: keep the play going with his distribution and protect the defense. Khedira is good at breaking up play but not distribution whereas Kroos is good at passing but he can't defend (hence why he gets exposed when forced to play anchor).

Quote:
(i) the same can be said for Suarez?? Him playing with Messi means, the opposition will put 2-3players paying attention to Messi.


(ii) Messi will not win Ballon DOr because of his stats, he will win because he has dominated all aspects of attacking game at the highest level. The guy was the best scorer(without penalties), best assister, best dribbler, best creator.
just look at his stats before the final
So in the end it does come down to stats Dejan. You said he dominated all aspects of the game (as did Suarez) but ultimately it will come down to stats as it always does. That's why Ronaldo has won the Balon d'Or for the previous years. In 2010 Sneijder dominated all aspects of the game, won a treble with Inter, and was key in Holland reaching the world cup final; yet Messi won the Balon d'Or because of individual stats. Messi didn't deserve the Balon d'Or that year just like Ronaldo didn't deserve the Balon d'Or over Ribery for 2013.


Quote:
winning CL is not because of CF alone, there are many things. Eto and Villa were there with Messi many seasons, Barsa did not won all CLs.

And I did found Maldini complacent in the 2002 world cup, he was beaten in air by a midget ffs. Also Maldini has struggled many times, it was not like he was flawless all his life, I have seen many games where Maldini was did not performed to his best, just like Messi.
Of course Maldini was going to struggle because of age in his late career. Same thing happened to Nesta later on; though Maldini was not at the level Nesta was at CB. There's a big difference when you don't perform at your best in comparison to someone who walks around the pitch with no urgency as Messi has done a lot in recent years. He looks uninterested in many games and in the world cup as well.

Messi is no doubt a great player but he and Barcelona need a good CF to open up space and allow him to play to his level without being surrounded by 2-3 players every game. You need a great CF and defense to win the UCL regardless and that will always be the case for that competition. Too many games a season to rely on one forward only.


Quote:
so are you telling me Atletico Madrid also were an average side??? I guess they were not. neither were the Napoli sides which had won scudetto. Yes the sides that Maradona played in the early seasons were average, but later they did strengthen the teams. And you are saying their were 4 players who were world class and two very good ones, but still they are average.
lets not overrate Maradona here by saying he played in average teams. They were also strong teams who played to his strength.


This Maradona played with shit players and still won, hence he is better than anyone, is bullshit arguement IMO.
what should guys like Pele, Cruyff, Di Stefano,Platini have done or messi should do?? Moved to inferior clubs to "prove" themselves, that they could win with inferior teammates?
And who can tell what Maradona would have done with legendary teammates? He could not win anything other than a Copa Del Rey with Barcelona and according to Maradona himself in his autobiography, Bar?a "the best team in the world" and a team that "had the best players in Spain". Maradona actually said that he could play that style of football, because he could not keep up with all the running. Maybe Maradona needed a team playing for and around him. Maybe he could not play that great with players closer to his level? Who knows?
Atletico Madrid last year had a good system and a couple good players. Can you tell me besides Koke that the rest of their midfielders are world class? Besides Godin and Felipe Luis in the back, their defense isn't world class either. Their forward line, however, had two great strikers in Diego Costa and Villa. The thing that made them so great is the system that Simeone plays and because he put midfielders together who complement each other well.

You can have a team with a couple world class players and a couple good players but still have an average team. Look at PSG for example who have a bunch of great players but their team play is horrible. Same can be said of Manchester United. Napoli was an average team because if it was as great as you said Dejan they would have been able to do a lot more in the Champions League and the UEFA cup. They didn't perform well in the UEFA cup till they won it in the 1988?89 season.

There is a reason why Maradona left Barcelona and it was not due to footballing reasons; it was because he started his cocaine addiction in Spain. He scored 38 goals in 58 official matches for Barcelona so it's not because he flopped but because Barcelona didn't want to deal with his addiction.

No one said those guys should move to lesser teams to prove themselves. People just tend to give more credit to those who played in weaker teams and achieved a lot. At the age of 16, Maradona was starting for Argentinos Juniors and by the age of 18 he was carrying Argentinos Juniors and almost led them to an Argentina league title where they finished in second place. What was more incredible is that he kept Argentinos competing the whole season against giants like River and Boca. For a low-budget team like Argentinos it was an unexpected and truly amazing performance since they were more used to struggling against relegation every year than competing for a title.

Quote:
you are getting me wrong. ofcourse The 86 side is all about Diego really and the way the rest worked around him and for him, but that is the thing, that team played for Maradona, with every player performing to his best, the attackers(Burruchaga and Valdano) scored 6goals, while only Higuian scored for Argentina. Same cannot be said about Messi in 2014. They performed really well in 1986. And Maradona was never a conductor for Argentina, he was ofcourse the creator, the guy on whom the attacking play depended but he was no way the conductor.
He was undoubtedly the orchestrator of Argentina because he was the one playing those neat passes to keep the play going or playing a through ball to send his teammate on to goal.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 14:59   #5251
milanoldfarts
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Mourinho's Inter>Pep's Barca
FACT
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 20:02   #5252
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...
 
Ragazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US of A
Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA
Default

what was up with that almost 7 minutes of overtime? i've never seen that before

anyway, not so much glad barcelona won as i am glad juventus lost


Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:08   #5253
Massaro94
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

WhoScored's UCL best 11 this season based on ratings.

Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 13:51   #5254
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
what was up with that almost 7 minutes of overtime? i've never seen that before

anyway, not so much glad barcelona won as i am glad juventus lost
Midgets wasted to much time rolling around. Can't wait for the 2016-2017 thread, we can give it a proper name then:

Milan's cup 2016-2017


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 14:05   #5255
milanoldfarts
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Midgets wasted to much time rolling around. Can't wait for the 2016-2017 thread, we can give it a proper name then:

Milan's cup 2016-2017


Final in Athens!!!
Milan 2:1 Liverpool
Goals scored by SES for Milan and by Balotelli for Liverpool
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 17:50   #5256
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
WhoScored's UCL best 11 this season based on ratings.

Why no Neymar? Top scorer (most goals in fewest minutes) with CR7 and M10 Suarez has 7 goals

Also Alves has an 89% pass completion accuracy N!ggaz didn't want him here ffs

Last edited by leaf; 10-06-2015 at 17:59.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 17:53   #5257
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...
 
Ragazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US of A
Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Midgets wasted to much time rolling around.
true, it was getting ridiculous...every time suarez was on the ground we'd yell "he's been bitten!"


Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 18:12   #5258
milanoldfarts
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Also Alves has an 89% pass completion accuracy N!ggaz didn't want him here ffs
He's 32 years old
No thanks to another Zambrotta
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 18:17   #5259
Dark Knight
Maestro
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gotham
Fav. Players: Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post

Also Alves has an 89% pass completion accuracy N!ggaz didn't want him here ffs
because he lacks srs calshio


Signature
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 22:25   #5260
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Why no Neymar? Top scorer (most goals in fewest minutes) with CR7 and M10 Suarez has 7 goals

Also Alves has an 89% pass completion accuracy N!ggaz didn't want him here ffs
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:01.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.