German Bundesliga Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Trust me, Berg sucks.

Obviously. He is nowadays a more than awful striker for PSV. Too slow, I mean in his head, just isn't alert like a striker should be. Not good enough for PSV. So I am really surprised, a lot, Berg being mentioned. How can he help Dortmund? I'd say the opposite he would do. Bendtner is obviously better, without saying whether he is good or not. I also would think he fits better in a 4-4-2.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Ohh okay, i thought you were a fan as well. My bad.
:D

Gonna keep things short as time is of the essence. I read an article not too long ago that they are on the road to making a decent amount at the end of the financial year and also CL qualification itself can sponsor a top signing if needed...

As i mentioned to you, BM are planning to vacate the RB as Lahm is going to play at LB. Surely if you were the manager you'd start Beck over any other at BM.

Dont get started with Juve, any new signing specially at fullbacks would get the nod to start. Stop being so ignorant bro ;)

?...fact is if jube and bayern get involved theres little chance that Dortmund can compete financially...You think Jube are gonna sign anything but mediocre Italians? stop being so ignorant bro ;)

Sammer itself said that Klopp is becoming Obsessed with youth and this could lead to his downfall. Klopp himself stated to continue to producing youth players and that this is the way forward. Just y'day i posted an article where
the Kaiser himself is condemning Dortmunds style to Barca's.

If he isnt taking a Wenger esque approach then you tell me what approach it is?

Sammer's word should be taken with a pinch of salt ...Is Pele always right with his predictions ? :o:D But seriously Sammer himself is the one encouraging the promotion of youth:,
he was appointed technical director of the DFB,The position includes responsibility for the national youth teams, focusing on young talents between the ages of eleven and eighteen

Kaiser should worry about his own team first:o...but he has a point ,they need to be more clinical in front of goal...which i pointed out :cool::o...dunno what that has to do with him being like Voyeur ,but ok

The main difference between Klopp and Wenger is that the latter has the resources to buy experience but opts for young guns ...whereas klopps hand is forced to using youngsters...primarily ,because of financial reasons,injuries and the system he wants to employ

.....another thing is these youngsters have experience at top flight football average of 127 caps each (excluding keeper) ....I'm saying he is taking a approach that most teams in Germany are taking and the one that suits his tactics.....We will see this transfer season ..who he buys ..I'll readily admit I'm wrong ,if it is the case

As for Bender, we will have to wait and see because you clearly didnt watch most of the EL games or maybe you did but didnt analyze players other than Sahin and Gotze ;)

how about the fact that they scored nine of their 10 goals in three matches (3-4(A)(3-0(H)(2-2(A).....and 1 in the other three ????Benders fault ????I saw them dominate sevilla at home but still lost 0-1(goal was from a setpiece IIRC) I saw them create chance after chance vs PSG in both legs only draw both legs (1-1) ...BENDER :mad:

Bender is a young beast next to the beauty of Sahin but there are beats far worse out there in the CL ready and waiting to eat this midfield up, mark my words.

Like lasts years champions league finalists right? or this years champions league quarter finalists ?Or Werder ?.....this year exp + 3-4 new signings and they could upset a few teams

Forget the stats for a minute, exactly which Elite team has Berg featured for and scored against big teams?

How is this relevant to his quality? ....Dzeko anyone?...Ganso? Big teams? Ganso scoring against batofogo ...we clearly shouldn't sign him :rolleyes:(I'm not saying Berg is as talented)flawed logic dude

Has he performed at the biggest stage of Europe? Obvious you would want a player with experience to lead you in the CL else it defeats the purpose of replacing Barrios and Lewandowski.

Again ..irrelevant ..you are not taking into account the team he plays for ...and don't act like Benchner is so prolific and experienced in Europe either.

Perhaps your right that Hamburg didnt suit him and all but do you really think he can lead Dortmund in the CL?

Im only saying Bendtner coz he will probably leave Arsenal this summer. For the record, i'd take Bendtner any day over Berg, my opinion.

Perhaps I'm overrating berg to an extent ...I do believe he has talent ...maybe another year in bundesliga would do him good ..seeing as RVN and Petric would most likely get less GT

We'll see next season what happens

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
:D

?...fact is if jube and bayern get involved theres little chance that Dortmund can compete financially...You think Jube are gonna sign anything but mediocre Italians? stop being so ignorant bro ;)

.....another thing is these youngsters have experience at top flight football average of 127 caps each (excluding keeper) ....I'm saying he is taking a approach that most teams in Germany are taking and the one that suits his tactics.....We will see this transfer season ..who he buys ..I'll readily admit I'm wrong ,if it is the case

how about the fact that they scored nine of their 10 goals in three matches (3-4(A)(3-0(H)(2-2(A).....and 1 in the other three ????Benders fault ????I saw them dominate sevilla at home but still lost 0-1(goal was from a setpiece IIRC) I saw them create chance after chance vs PSG in both legs only draw both legs (1-1) ...BENDER :mad:

Like lasts years champions league finalists right? or this years champions league quarter finalists ?Or Werder ?.....this year exp + 3-4 new signings and they could upset a few teams

How is this relevant to his quality? ....Dzeko anyone?...Ganso? Big teams? Ganso scoring against batofogo ...we clearly shouldn't sign him :rolleyes:(I'm not saying Berg is as talented)flawed logic dude

Again ..irrelevant ..you are not taking into account the team he plays for ...and don't act like Benchner is so prolific and experienced in Europe either.

Perhaps I'm overrating berg to an extent ...I do believe he has talent ...maybe another year in bundesliga would do him good ..seeing as RVN and Petric would most likely get less GT

We'll see next season what happens

1) Juve will probably get a new DS and manager and things will change so anything is possible. They have made Mascherano their top target.

2) Leaving Sammer, Juve and Kaiser aside, they are irrelevant atm, we will just have to wait and see who he buys this summer. It will probably be players 24 and below.

3) I never said that the EL debacle is Bender's fault, i just said that he isnt ready to face the European heavyweights yet. Another case where we will just have to wait and see.

4) Yes, you are overrating Berg, hes struggling at PSV ffs, they face Benfica soon right? I'd like to see him score a few there and lead PSV past them ;)

We will wait and see, i still think Dortmund will get Klose

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
1) Juve will probably get a new DS and manager and things will change so anything is possible. They have made Mascherano their top target.

2) Leaving Sammer, Juve and Kaiser aside, they are irrelevant atm, we will just have to wait and see who he buys this summer. It will probably be players 24 and below.

3) I never said that the EL debacle is Bender's fault, i just said that he isnt ready to face the European heavyweights yet. Another case where we will just have to wait and see.

4) Yes, you are overrating Berg, hes struggling at PSV ffs, they face Benfica soon right? I'd like to see him score a few there and lead PSV past them ;)

We will wait and see, i still think Dortmund will get Klose

yes,I guess we will have to wait and see

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
42039487.png

60286617.png

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SBW, still believe that Dortmund cant make luxury signings this summer? ;)

I keep reading that they are targeting Arda Turan and Keisuke Honda.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I read that we are going to sign Messi :o ....these reports are not fact....I never said they couldn't afford players ,I said If they were competing with bigger clubs for a player they'd struggle to get him. .....C'mon you are better than this ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if Dortmund sign Keisuke, im gonna pull a fredrik and troll dortmund fans/forums :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if Dortmund sign Keisuke, im gonna pull a fredrik and troll dortmund fans/forums :o

Do you follow him on a regular basis?

Apparently hes been left out of the squad a few times already in the RPL.

Hes said to want out of CSKA and Dortmund could seriously be a good option for him. Hesard Schalke are very interested as well.

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
I hope Dortmund don't start making huge priced transfers. They need to enhance what they have of course in order to continue doing well in the Bundesliga next season as well as giving it a go in Europe. That said, one thing I love about Dortmund and the Bundesliga in general is there isn't this need to think you have to spend crazy.

Plus, they have more talented young players ready to break through as well.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I hope Dortmund don't start making huge priced transfers. They need to enhance what they have of course in order to continue doing well in the Bundesliga next season as well as giving it a go in Europe. That said, one thing I love about Dortmund and the Bundesliga in general is there isn't this need to think you have to spend crazy.

Plus, they have more talented young players ready to break through as well.

thing is, if they wanted to continue to succed and be competitive in Europe and become a major super power they would have to keep most of their epically talented squad.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Big weekend for Bayern and H69, they could trade places by the end of this matchday ;)

4f0af885dbf4028ebd13b17667378fc1.png

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bayern Munich lining up double swoop for Schalke's Manuel Neuer and Benedikt Hoewedes - report
Bayern Munich are lining up a double bid for Schalke pair Manuel Neuer and Benedikt Hoewedes, it has been reported in Bild.

The Bavarian club have been long term admirers of the Gelsenkirchen club's keeper and captain Neuer, who has attracted interest from clubs around Europe with excellent displays in the Bundesliga and Champions League.

Incoming Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes is reported to be an admirer of Hoewedes, and a move for the former Germany under-21 centre-back is also in the offing.

Hoewedes' agent, Volker Struth, was in Munich to finalise the contract extension of Die Roten's Toni Kroos this week, and, when meeting with the club's officials, may well have spoken about a potential deal for the young defender.

Reports indicate that a €30 million joint bid would tempt Schalke to release their star duo, with €20 million of the deal allocated for Neuer and €10 million for Hoewedes. The sale would do much to boost Die Knappen's financial situation but fans would be sorry to lose their defensive pair.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone knows a stream for Bayern vs Borussia which he or she can share with me?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Pedro, im sorry to hear that, i;ve been looking but cant find any other. My last option would be www.Justin.tv why dont you try it?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ah, justin.tv, that one has never available for me. Always after a minute or so it stops complaining about probably also not being available in my country, or whatever it was. Thank you for trying though.

I will catch up with the game its high lights later. At least I can watch both Twente vs PSV and Milan vs Inter live on TV.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its been a slow day so far. I think that the highlights will have to suffice in your situation but there isnt much to look forard in the first half. Hopefully the second half of all the matches are better.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
What a goal be Gotze :eek: he has damn good skills

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players