Mathieu Flamini Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
previous?

last year he was injured, scudetto year he was solid as fuck.

his only bad season was 09-10 under leonardo.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Flamini is not the most ideal midfielder
but he's far from the worst

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Tap-in

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Greatest ever, world beater, best in the world because he's scored 4 goals in 4 games. Nocerino with 10? :lol::thumbsdown::sleep:

GTFO loser - you post more in here than Nocerino's topic.

No one is claiming he's the best, fuck at best he's only a squad player. You're just a sore loser. Idiot.

G
T
F
O

Fiero

Reaction score
People were laughing when Allegri said Flamini was closer to being a trequartista rather than an anchor, but turns out he was right. His energy is great even if the ACL injury negatively affected his already not-so-good technique. In our system he's basically an offensive outlet with his constant forward runs, an extremely different player to the defensive battler he was at Arsenal in 07/08.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Next year Monsier will be better than Mueller!

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Who would of thought that Flamini would have more goals then Bojan,Robinho or KPB at this stage of the season!?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
BJwvyT3CAAETe0S.jpg

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
the real goal-scoring gattuso!

ps: nocerino, if you read this you can fuck off wherever you want.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GTFO loser - you post more in here than Nocerino's topic.

No one is claiming he's the best, fuck at best he's only a squad player. You're just a sore loser. Idiot.

G
T
F
O

Ah, that whiff of irony I detect again. See, I never claimed Noce is the best either. He is, as you say of Flamini, a decent squad player, nothing more. I have never wavered from this opinion. But somehow that makes me a Noce fanboi. You people just don't pay attention and are blinded by a few Flamini tap ins. He's not what we need in our starting midfield. Period. But neither is Noce, which I've been saying all along too, but alas....

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ah, that whiff of irony I detect again. See, I never claimed Noce is the best either. He is, as you say of Flamini, a decent squad player, nothing more. I have never wavered from this opinion. But somehow that makes me a Noce fanboi. You people just don't pay attention and are blinded by a few Flamini tap ins. He's not what we need in our starting midfield. Period. But neither is Noce, which I've been saying all along too, but alas....

dude, tap ins?
We are at the stage that Bonera is a Senator. Flamini produces good football, lots of energy, passion and has massive balls. That is why people love him when he finally overcame his injury woes. He has a massive character in a team with still a pretty small character. He is in a way substituting Gattuso now who even though a limited footballer had a massive influence. I am not saying that he is as good but he is closer to Gattuso than Bonera to Maldini and this team is just being created. Noone here thinks he is Messi and all those praises are on a fun side - obviously you didn't notice.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
@jammim

Champions
1fdxr.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Friends, what do you think Mathieu will do when he retires?

I hope he stays on with Milan, maybe as a coach... or an ambassador... or maybe a director, and eventually take over Galliani?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
eternal admiral and protector of Bunga Bunga murder squad

hand picked by the very best

flaminiAMA0505_468x355.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why is he so charismatic and handsome..!?!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Flamini is awesome

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Also very professional, influential, supportive, overall Senatore of a person.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
senatore my arse

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes two or three numbers retired for a guy :eek:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Our Captain... the day he receives the armband will be a glories day