Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ffs if that was Skriniar making that same move it wouldn’t be a foul

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Not that I expected any favors from Cagliari but come on...

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Zanetti looks like he needs to piss real bad and is the only thing he can think of but tries to act cool bout it

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
And lastly Marotta looks like a really bad poker player with a pair of aces and is struggling to keep his cool but his body unconsciously finds a way to fail him

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Win it on the last day. Cliche but I'll take it :D A draw is enough against Sassuolo but we must not underestimate them.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Or... wait. Is it possible?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I know Inter will win but this is giving me a shred of hope :rollseyes:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
With Barella subbed out, anything is still possible as Inter’s midfield is a bit weakened.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
With Barella subbed out, anything is still possible as Inter’s midfield is a bit weakened.
With D'Ambrosio on too... but there's a reason Cagliari are fighting to not be relegated. They are fighting out there but struggling. Their goal was a wondergoal. They won't get many more chances.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm watching the replay of Romas match vs Venezia. They have amazing fans, gotta give it to them. They're not as great as Milan fans, who I seriously think are the best in the world. But the atmosphere in Italian stadiums is something else, a real spectacle and unlike in other leagues, it's not forced, this is how they really are.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm watching the replay of Romas match vs Venezia. They have amazing fans, gotta give it to them. They're not as great as Milan fans, who I seriously think are the best in the world. But the atmosphere in Italian stadiums is something else, a real spectacle and unlike in other leagues, it's not forced, this is how they really are.
Even smaller sides, if you watched Cagliari - Inter, how passionate the Cagliari fans were. Noise non-stop throughout the match supporting their team until the final whistle even though they were about to be relegated. Other countries you'd have fans running for the exit to beat the crowd leaving.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Even smaller sides, if you watched Cagliari - Inter, how passionate the Cagliari fans were. Noise non-stop throughout the match supporting their team until the final whistle even though they were about to be relegated. Other countries you'd have fans running for the exit to beat the crowd leaving.
I just don't understand how when fans of other leagues want to criticise Italian football they say that the stadiums are empty and there is no atmosphere. You can criticise Italian football for many things but you cannot say anything about the atmosphere of the stadium. Its a spectacle!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I just don't understand how when fans of other leagues want to criticise Italian football they say that the stadiums are empty and there is no atmosphere. You can criticise Italian football for many things but you cannot say anything about the atmosphere of the stadium. Its a spectacle!
the San Siro atmosphere yesterday was one of the best I’ve seen in any stadium in decades

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Schedule