Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
CD_lbN7UMAARYXh.png:large

:star:

Welcome Mr. Bee! At last! Thank you!

Forza Milan !

:jump:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Such hype is misleading. Look at Internazionale in Thohir era or City during Thaksin time.

I'm not saying Asian or foreign presidents can't do shit. It's all about the love for the team. It's what they consider the team for them and their business.

From pure love comes investment, patience, sacrifice, time and so on.

Milan was part of Berlusconi's super long-term plan for his political adventure anyway but he does love the team from the bottom of his heart as he grew up with it. He gave up a lot for the team but it has been 30 years and shit has changed. He got himself in lots of troubles and issues and can no longer provide for the team.

Berlusconi served Milan for a reason and Milan returned him with a favor, naming fame and influence in Italy. Mutual benefits.

Bottom line is, do not give a fuck how one uses the team for their own purposes and shit. No fuck is given. But if one wants to go the distance by first acquiring ownership of the team then please put in meaningful efforts.

Please have a realistic and feasible plan. Please put in adequate financial reinforcement. Please be patient. And please spend time to really live with the team in their life.

Not a few bucks here and their and several years then all goes back to the shithole as they give up the team.

Hope this guy Bee made a correct decision and will stick to it until the very end.

Don't see how that works though cuz he is a southeast Asian in the end. Can't imagine he will be still here by 2050, thirty years from now...

Add in: I do not think he is close to being a billionaire. I have a feeling he is not as wealthy as we all assume. Let us all wait and see.

Last edited:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Such hype is misleading. Look at Internazionale in Thohir era or City during Thaksin time.

I'm not saying Asian or foreign presidents can't do shit. It's all about the love for the team. It's what they consider the team for them and their business.

From pure love comes investment, patience, sacrifice, time and so on.

Milan was part of Berlusconi's super long-term plan for his political adventure anyway but he does love the team from the bottom of his heart as he grew up with it. He gave up a lot for the team but it has been 30 years and shit has changed. He got himself in lots of troubles and issues and can no longer provide for the team.

Berlusconi served Milan for a reason and Milan returned him with a favor, naming fame and influence in Italy. Mutual benefits.

Bottom line is, do not give a fuck how one uses the team for their own purposes and shit. No fuck is given. But if one wants to go the distance by first acquiring ownership of the team then please put in meaningful efforts.

Please have a realistic and feasible plan. Please put in adequate financial reinforcement. Please be patient. And please spend time to really live with the team in their life.

Not a few bucks here and their and several years then all goes back to the shithole as they give up the team.

Hope this guy Bee made a correct decision and will stick to it until the very end.

Don't see how that works though cuz he is a southeast Asian in the end. Can't imagine he will be still here by 2050, thirty years from now...

Add in: I do not think he is close to being a billionaire. I have a feeling he is not as wealthy as we all assume. Let us all wait and see.

good post, and to be honest i'm very suspicious as well, i would have been more assured if he was a wealthy Arab man from the gulf not an asian, like the cases of MC and PSG, these guys are headless spenders, so they will look for fame rather than business point of view, and in no time frame milan will be back(considering that milan is already a known name in the world not like MC and PSG) which what the team currently needs to get his brand again, i don't care if the project takes 3 years or 30, or the owners have a long term or short term plans, as long as we do have a plan not like what we are having now.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
I am not Thai, but I am Southeast Asian, and Bee seems like a genuinely nice guy, so I'm hoping everything works out. it might even lead to Milan picking Southeast Asia as an occasional pre-season destination. like Kevin says, as long as Milan are successful I do not care about the private interests of the board.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like a nice chap. Welcome and good luck! Zero expectations with the current crew still head of transfers.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Again: Nothing is official. This thread should be put back into the old section, it creates the illusion that something has changed, while in reality negotiation's still continue. The circus never stops. You can't trust Berlusconi until everything is officially signed and announced.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
As long as he gets lots of money invested and makes sure he gets the new stadium built I will be happy. We need the club to make money to allow us to get back to the top of the game. Having world class players in the team again would be amazing.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Silvio Berlusconi had a meeting this morning with the Chinese consortium interested in buying Milan in his villa at Arcore [Gazzetta].

Mr.Bee doesn't have exclusive rights to negotiate with Fininvest/Berlusconi. #Gazzetta

Mr Bee's entourage is unaware of Berlusconi's meeting with the Chinese this morning [Milannews].

WTF?

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
WTF is this?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Please no, what is that shit with chinese investors Berlusconi? :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
nothing is official

but continue hyping this :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
send MilanMB to lure Bee following RnB.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Again: Nothing is official. This thread should be put back into the old section, it creates the illusion that something has changed, while in reality negotiation's still continue. The circus never stops. You can't trust Media until everything is officially signed and announced.

fixed :D

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr. Bee when he arrived in Bangkok:
"The agreement to be reached within 3 weeks. We're talking to our lawyers regarding the legal issues. Once the deal is concluded our efforts will focus on strengthening the team to win again. I can't talk about too much details as we are in a delicate phase of negotiation''

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bee Taechaubol:

"I started watching Italian football in the early 1990s, when Milan were huge. Serie A was the league to watch for me because there are lots of Italians in Australia, so I was encouraged to watch it by the kids around me. It has always stuck with me, and I've never really gone for any other league. That's why in investment terms it was Milan or nothing for me."

Bee: "I was a dishwasher at 14 and was in real estate by the time I was 16. I worked in the restaurant my parents owned as they were insistent that we must learn the value of work."

Bee: "I wouldn't have made a move on any other club, and have turned down the chance to get involved elsewhere. I have to be passionately involved and Milan are one of the biggest clubs in football."

Bee: "It was Baroness Rothschild who suggested to me that an investment in Milan might be available. Her family is not really interested in football and, like me, they will not get involved in something they are not passionate about."

Bee: "While I don't have billions of baht in cash lying around, I know where to get it. That was my way of saying that I have contacts who are willing to back me and go into partnership with me. I have had lots of people offer their support and show interest in being a part of ventures in lots of areas. Over time I have come to know a lot of people in a lot of industries, so if I want to invest in something it is not difficult for me to find interested parties to join me."

"While my family held a huge amount of stock in Thailand, the Asian financial crisis in 1997 led to us actually having the largest debt. When I left Australia, where I had grown up and also gained a qualification in civil engineering, I had only AUS$2,000 to my name. I went into several industries after that to make my living. Thankfully, I have been involved in lots of companies in which I have bought low and sold high. I know I am lucky, and I have a good life. But I still want to live normally. I still take my children to do the grocery shopping at the weekend, and they do chores around the house. We don't have live-in maids or anything like that. It is important that we are a normal family."

11193432_860191274016956_9169713333018299150_n.jpg

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Loving family bee

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Berlusconi angry that Mr. Bee thread is rushed to the AC Milan Players & Staff section.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wesley summoned to a meeting at Arcore. Richard Lee may or may not be present.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope he's planning to make as many changes as possible instead of compromising to not risk offending Galliani or risk being accused of showing a lack of respect for B&G's work.

I loved Berlu's Milan concept, but times have changed and it doesn't suit us anymore. No more "Milan family", no more spoiling players and letting them fuck us over, no more nepotism, no more 23m bonuses on top of huge fixed salaries after finishing 8th...

People fear he's another Thohir, but if he can do a Thohir-esque job on our wage bill and trim it down to below 100m then that would be fantastic.

Schedule