The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
At least Milan have more faces in pes :cool:

PES-2016-Donnarumma-volto-dlc-3.jpg

fifa 16 is the last fifa people can mod RN. the new fifa engine isn't that mod friendly

pes has always been a modder's heaven.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
wow, people here still can't recognize that milan want to avoid LE (based on shitty games last month) because of FFP rules... and summer frendlies as well. :o
same as inter, i thought it's obviously :o

just wow.

We have a voluntary agreement w uefa for our spending, it has nothing at all to do w FFP

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
fifa 16 is the last fifa people can mod RN. the new fifa engine isn't that mod friendly

pes has always been a modder's heaven.

True but Pes felt pretty bad the last few years. Same for Fifa tough, this year wasn't too bad when I played.

Sports games and their graphics tough :fp: I cannot comprehend how they can lag behind this hard compared to other games in regards to graphics. Especially Fifa for how much money they make. Donnarumma looks like some random 30 year old dude :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Riguardo i giocatori che possono interessare alla #Lazio, mi dicono che a #Inzaghi quel #Bertolacci piace e non poco #Milan

Bertolacci can be included in the keita deal

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We have a voluntary agreement w uefa for our spending, it has nothing at all to do w FFP

yeah but obviously it's better to stay out of europe this year, otherwise they wouldn't play that bad last month and lose points vs shitty clubs.
inter and milan CLEARLY want to avoid LE, that's sure.

but ok we'll se everything tomorrow... :o
with 3 point's we're in europe, but with lose or draw we're out of it because fiorentina play with pescara next game.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:fp: people thinking we are losing on purpose to avoid europe

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fassone and Mirabelli were at Milanello until 22:30 to watch the Napoli-Fiorentina game, ahead of Milan's crucial game tomorrow. [@DiMarzio]

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i really can't understand hype around badelj, another montolivo/kucka/locateli/whatever. :fp:

and if we will buy 2 mids this summer (we need 3, but it's not realistic) and if we already buy kessie, why the fuck we need badelj next to him? this club need fucking creativity, not badelj.:rolleyes:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Badelj ist a distributor with defensive capabilities aka the perfect piece for a midfield featuring Bonaventura as offensive outlet and Kessie as defensive ball winning part. He's also pretty cheap, has some experience and knows the league. That's why people hype him. Solid signings are what we need, he would be solid as fuck. Also Montolivo has two devastating injuries in his past, Badelj doesn't.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pfff real commoders don't watch games. If you want to judge players, just watch their youtube highlights duh.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i really can't understand hype around badelj, another montolivo/kucka/locateli/whatever. :fp:

and if we will buy 2 mids this summer (we need 3, but it's not realistic) and if we already buy kessie, why the fuck we need badelj next to him? this club need fucking creativity, not badelj.:rolleyes:

laughing-black-man-o.gif

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

hes better than those 3 you mentioned. reason why people hype him is because he is exactly the type of midfielder we need and can come at a good price.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Badelj ist a distributor with defensive capabilities aka the perfect piece for a midfield featuring Bonaventura as offensive outlet and Kessie as defensive ball winning part. He's also pretty cheap, has some experience and knows the league. That's why people hype him. Solid signings are what we need, he would be solid as fuck.

Badelj is a very good player and would do more then solid. Of all of our MF he is the best ball distributor. But Kaka92 maybe didn't see him play.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
hes better than those 3 you mentioned. reason why people hype him is because he is exactly the type of midfielder we need and can come at a good price.

Not just good price but there is not much players of his type on the obtainable.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not just good price but there is not much players of his type on the obtainable.

i agree, who else could we get that can sit in the middle of the midfield while contributing defensively and also be apart of good build up play? we hope loca can become that.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Badelj is a very good player and would do more then solid. Of all of our MF he is the best ball distributor. But Kaka92 maybe didn't see him play.

Yeah totally see that. I also expect him to do very good. When I say I see him as a solid signing, I mean in a way that he isn't a big name or anything but he does exactly what he is paid for and is a reliable and known quantity. It's really a easy choice to bring him in for 10-12 mil that he apparently costs.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i agree, who else could we get that can sit in the middle of the midfield while contributing defensively and also be apart of good build up play? we hope loca can become that.

Loca needs to grow, learn from someone. He has the tools, he just needs to learn to use them. I hope he will

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loca needs to grow, learn from someone. He has the tools, he just needs to learn to use them. I hope he will

yup, we can either loan him out or have him play backup here and europa, especially if we make EL he would have more than enough chances to grow but for right now if our goal is to make CL than we need upgrades

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah totally see that. I also expect him to do very good. When I say I see him as a solid signing, I mean in a way that he isn't a big name or anything but he does exactly what he is paid for and is a reliable and known quantity. It's really a easy choice to bring him in for 10-12 mil that he apparently costs.

I think the main problem is that Badelj is not a specacular player, so ppl don't see his quality. He likes to play smart & safe, he does not dribble to much or hog the ball. He does not push the ball forward if the situation is not good. In teams like Fiorentina that "hides" all good things he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule