The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkxuy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
__________ _________Ibra_______ _Rebic___Diaz___Ziyech_ ____Bena___Kessie____ Theo_Tomi__Kjaer__DC
Ndembele, Messi, or Rony and Lucas here are dribblers. Suso is a poor dribbler yes he is killing everything when trying a dribble because he is so predictable. the Better Sousos is the passer not the dribbler.

You're probably trolling, but are you telling me our player with most assists, 1 short of leading serie A, is so predictable that everyone knows what he will do, yet everyone decide to let him do it anyways? Because, I don't know, they are friends or something?

And that he can pass the ball and create an assists without dribbling first, opponents wont just stand close to him and prevent that? Now I understand the frustration, so unnecessary.

You are right lets just buy Messi.

Genius.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No end-of-weekend juice on twitter?

Oh well. Tomorrow we will have plenty of bold text.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That same thing was posted on fif. Literally the same exact post. I went there to see what they thought of our bennacer purchase, a poster commented something like "Milan signed the best player in AFCON, maybe Maldini knows what he's doing" and then a prick replied with that post trying to bring us down. You are either that same prick or prick-equivalent.
That is a 100% merda post that you posted above.
Fuck off to fif

:lol::lol::lol:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I'll be at the Benfica game. Milan Club Philly has a few events if RnB peeps want to join, just follow our FB group for details/updates

An RnB Forum pic at the game would be hilarious and cool. HMU

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
f4d58b33854c96404f6e98e28b8410f8.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GdS: Milan make €25m Sampdoria man (Praet) number one midfield target

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
There are skills in football that you cant teach & usually players who has them can make the difference. You cant teach a player to have world class vision nor to be a good dribbler.
So those states are important.
Am not saying they are enough but a good dribbler implemented in a working tactic will be the game changer.

I know Suso is a good player but the question remain is he useful to GP ?
Which is better to experiment with $25mil Suso or just sell & use the money to reinforce the squad with more suited players ?

Its ok to wonder but to claim dribbling mean shit is insane.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Suso has some value, anyone arguing otherwise is an idiot. He doesn’t fit our system but you can’t deny his contributions in goals and assists. We shouldn’t just give him away.

agreed.

in any case it was more important to sell Silva first, before thinking about selling Suso so I'm satisfied with this part of the move...

Correa however....not sure he's even worth 30mil, much less for the rumors of us willing to pay up to 40 mill and atletico asking for 50 mill.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
agreed.

in any case it was more important to sell Silva first, before thinking about selling Suso so I'm satisfied with this part of the move...

Correa however....not sure he's even worth 30mil, much less for the rumors of us willing to pay up to 40 mill and atletico asking for 50 mill.
Without Mendes no one is ever going to offer anything above 20m for Silva, and he is involved in this deal because Atletico need to offload an offensive player to sign one of his most valued clients James.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Without Mendes no one is ever going to offer anything above 20m for Silva, and he is involved in this deal because Atletico need to offload an offensive player to sign one of his most valued clients James.

Without Mendes, no club offers anything beyond a loan with option. It's a shady deal that has to be done.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Fun Facts:

Simeone has used Angel Correa, on average, 32 times per season (in La Liga) over the last 2yrs.

Altetico's strikers scored a whopping total of TEN GOALS COMBINED last season (combined goals of Morata, Diego Costa and Kalinic)

.... and you wonder why his stats are the way they are. those piles of shit scored TEN GOALS COMBINED

Last edited:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Man if suso had pace hed be robben/ballon dor level

i hate how slow he is... pls get sold

Lol. Even if Suso was as fast as prime Kaká he would never be in contention for Ballon D'or. His vision and creativity is simply too weak. That being said I definitely think he could play an important role next season, just shouldn't be a guaranteed starter.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
EACN2ziX4AEj4vn

apparently he posted to this to explain why he got juked out of his shoes by a 17yr old yesterday

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Next one to be sold will be Suso. Then they will offload Biglia and maybe Rr if the offer is right.

We will have: paqueta, kessie (who I think may also leave with good offer), bennacer, hakan, bona, krunic. We are missing 2 players in the middle. At least 1 but quality one. If Kessie is not sold.

I dont soecially like Correa deal but for 0 we swapped him and useless Silva so...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I have no doubt in my mind that if we had Maldini back in the days as director we would have gone for the allan zielinski pjanic steals like the bennacer deal

Maldini da mercato pimp

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Probably an option in which Kessie leaves

Kessie will stay and starts unless we buy someone with the same characteristics and have the same engine.

You can’t blame a midfielder to underperform with 2 different clueless managers.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kessie will stay and starts unless we buy someone with the same characteristics and have the same engine.

You can’t blame a midfielder to underperform with 2 different clueless managers.

I blame him for behaving badly and playing selfishly. That is not connected to the coach.

Not surebuf Giampaolo needs that "engine" coz his game is different. We will see.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fun Facts:

Simeone has used Angel Correa, on average, 32 times per season (in La Liga) over the last 2yrs.

Altetico's strikers scored a whopping total of TEN GOALS COMBINED last season (combined goals of Morata, Diego Costa and Kalinic)

.... and you wonder why his stats are the way they are. those piles of shit scored TEN GOALS COMBINED

Paying 40/50m for sum1 who in the span of 2 years has been so sparingly used... idk.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I blame him for behaving badly and playing selfishly. That is not connected to the coach.

Not surebuf Giampaolo needs that "engine" coz his game is different. We will see.

I’m sorry I must have missed the matches where he behaved badly. Would you be generous and remind me where he behaved badly?

If you are referring to the biglia incident on the bench then i think it’s a reaction in the heat of the moment where a brown nose biglia provoked him.

If you think kessie played bad then I would suggest you re-watch a Milan game where kessie was unavailable.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
The biggest annoyance in modern football is how people consider 'dribbling' to be an attribute that denotes quality.

yea clearly the ability to beat your marker, dribble past opponents is not an important skill. You should let your opponents just take the ball off you.
Attacking players should just pass when they get the ball or shoot from halfway.

This post is cearly a thinly veiled dig at suso.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Many different types... a dribbler

Xavi
Iniesta
Pirlo
Platini
Busquets

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With eight ins and 10 outs, it's been a very busy summer at the Wanda Metropolitano

Shud've gotten their SD to work along M&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule